[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MN9
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: mightyno9.jpg (347 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
mightyno9.jpg
347 KB, 960x540
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YngbHOz--oc

The characters looked so good in concept, so terrible in game.

I'm still hoping it's gonna be good, but still, this fucking trailer is cringeworthy. Anime fan on prom? Seriously?
>>
keep hope alive
>>
File: 1460882958979.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1460882958979.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>339127495
MEGA MAN FANS BTFO ONCE AGAIN!
>>
>The characters looked so good in concept, so terrible in game.
Yes. They had something and squandered it.
>4 000 000
>>
>>339128276
Where did they make the game anyway? San Francisco?
>>
>>339127495
The graphics are trash but the gameplay looks pretty good to me. I'll probably pick it up when it comes out if I have some spare cash. I already have two purchases planned for June so it'll be lucky if it makes it onto my shopping list.
>>
>>339129097
which games are you planning on purchasing this June anon?
>>
>>339129097
Well I backed MN9 so I might as well get it.
>>
>trying to bank on Megaman nostalgia
>use models instead of sprites
>add stupid dash mechanic that makes it play nothing like Megaman

What's the point? Inafune may be a businessman, not a creator, but surely he's at least played the games right? These decisions are just baffling.
>>
>>339129150
#FE and Zero Time Dilemma
>>
>>339127495
how could such a minimalistic game look so bad after years in development with so many delays? you'd think the game would look like it actually belonged on the current gen consoles and not something off the 3ds.
>>
File: MN9 Backers.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MN9 Backers.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>339129383
Lack of money and overestimating jewnafune's capability to make a good game
>>
File: Sandler_cereal.jpg (29 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Sandler_cereal.jpg
29 KB, 480x270
>>339129421
>>
>>339129383
> you'd think the game would look like it actually belonged on the current gen consoles and not something off the 3ds.

Adding it to 3DS is one of the things that hurt this game. I feel like they could have done a better job with it if they just skipped the handheld market, but it is a big market so I can see why they would still try to pursue it.
>>
>>339129236
Probably trying to bank on megaman while trying to be innovative, i guess
>>
>>339129637
oh, i didn't know it was on the 3ds. that actually explains a lot. game actually looks fine for a 3ds game.
>>
>>339129097
Yeah, it could be decent game. Because it's not really hard to make a game like old megamans. Back then they released tons of games with the same mechanic, I guess it's not so hard to make another one.
>>
>>
Yeah, the graphics look terrible, but why isn't anyone talking about how shit the gameplay appears?

Whose bright idea was it to chop up the fucking speed of the game by making it stop for a split second every time you dash or absorb a power or whatever the fuck? It's a stupid fucking mechanic that ruins the pace of the game.
>>
I'm so mad I'm going to put all my savings in Capcom shares so I won't be mad.
>>
Imagine how beautiful it eould have been if it had dragons crowns hand drawn style or rayman origins ubiart engine
>>
So my hated /v/ faggots, how big was the shitstorm when the trailer first appeared? I didn't hear of it before today.
>>
File: hope1.jpg (48 KB, 224x257) Image search: [Google]
hope1.jpg
48 KB, 224x257
>>339128183

my body can take all the BTFO it wants, im already dead
>>
>>339130762
Wasn't really that huge most reactions just come from Sonic twitter and a pizza company taking pot shots at it. If it wasn't for the narration it'd be a alright trailer.
>>
>>339130905

The trailer has more issues than just the narration.
>>
>>339127495
>The characters looked so good in concept

No it didn't, it looked like they got the guy who designed the pokemon mega evolutions to redraw megaman, then got the Bob and George guy to play with the color scheme.

MN9 always looked like it was going to be shit, from the very first breath.
>>
>>339129097
>the gameplay looks pretty good to me

The trailer showcases that the only way to kill enemies is by dashing through them, making a game that would already have problems with repetition due to its genre even more repetitive.
>>
I'd like to find whoever that ad was designed for and just kill them. Kill them all.
>>
>>339127495
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z_y1mvkSF0
>>
>>339131614
I watched ProtoFaggot's videos which show more gameplay than what you could get from the trailers.
>>
File: harold.png (1 MB, 1065x902) Image search: [Google]
harold.png
1 MB, 1065x902
>your game will never be so bad PlayAsia, DiGiorno, and Sonic the Hedgehog roast it on Twitter

>>339129097
The gameplay looks okay
The core mechanics are okay but the level design is fucking shit
The graphics look like aids and if the writing is anything like the trailer then its shit

>>339129158
I feel sorry for you
>>
File: 1387760893920.jpg (21 KB, 171x233) Image search: [Google]
1387760893920.jpg
21 KB, 171x233
I've backed games, some good, one vapor, but at least I didn't back this.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.