[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the Overwatch hype has passed, what games are you playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1334037258912.png (7 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1334037258912.png
7 KB, 400x300
Now that the Overwatch hype has passed, what games are you playing again?
>>
Overwatch
>>
sonic for the rest of the weekend
>>
>>339127031
Overwatch
>>
>>339127031
grim dawm on cheats
>>
Dirty Bomb
fairly glad I decided not to chuck in the $40 yet, it's pretty fun
>>
Wario's Woods on SNES
>>
>>339127031
Total War: Warhammer
>>
Black Ops 1 on Xbone. I know I'm not the only one
>>
>>339127031
Solaris.

Shit's getting pretty old too though. Needs major patching and about 50 DLC to get interesting again
>>
File: 126563538575.jpg (88 KB, 495x395) Image search: [Google]
126563538575.jpg
88 KB, 495x395
I moved back to Rainbow six siege and Starcraft 2.
I looked forward to Overwatch, but got bored after 15 hours and I have no desire to play that unbalanced retard fest again. Decent game, but gets boring really fucking fast.
Dont know what it does exactly wrong, but its just boring. I've played rainbow six siege for 250hours and I havent gotten even slightly bored, once. Something aint right with Overwatch.

Cant wait for Blood&Wine to witcher 3 next week.
>>
>>339127451
Stellaris I mean

Man I'm tired.
>>
File: bnchgh.png (24 KB, 251x114) Image search: [Google]
bnchgh.png
24 KB, 251x114
>>
>>339127523
I was starting to wonder what the heck you were talking about. That game looks mildly interesting, probably good that I havent picked it up yet though.
>>
Overwatch with some heavily modded FO4
>>
>>339127619
It's a good game but it's missing some really necessary features.

Diplomacy is completely irrelevant, for example. Combat is also a complete joke.
>>
>>339127875
Fuck, I hate it when games dont make diplomacy interesting AND relevant. I would love to have some proper interaction and shit in diplomacy systems, but I guess that requires too much work or something.
>>
Planetside 2
>>
>>339128108
It's a paradox game so it will be fixed eventually after a few dozen DLCs.
>>
>>339127486
For me it's the lack of community. Even though it's a multiplayer game, it feels singleplayer. Hardly anyone uses their mic. I mean, I'm a pussy who has never used his mic in an online game ever due to social anxiety, but I still like to hear all of the retarded shenanigans that goes down on the average CS:GO server.
>>
>>339130705

>im a pussy myself and want other pussys to talk

typical silver leauge csgo player.
>>
>>339127486
It may be the rock-paper-scissors format, where certain classes have no chance of winning a 1v1 vs other classes. After a while this causes the game to feel repetetive and frustrating.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.