[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://twitter.com/rpgsite/status/ 736256570523299840 So t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: PunishedJunpei.png (2 MB, 1703x720) Image search: [Google]
PunishedJunpei.png
2 MB, 1703x720
https://twitter.com/rpgsite/status/736256570523299840

So this is a thing now
>>
>The PC release date for ZTD is set to be "just a few days" after the Vita/3DS release.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
YEAH

Now I won't need to double-dip
>>
>>339123086
I thought that was a MGS5 port for 3DS
Ha that would be weird
>>
>PC release for ZTD
>"just a few days" after the Vita/3DS release
>PC ports for 999/VLR
>"That's a thought. Anything is possible."
Fuck, my 3ds broke and I can't finish VLR now, I hope "anything is possible" means "this year"
>>
File: a esper denied his waifu.jpg (199 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
a esper denied his waifu.jpg
199 KB, 470x470
I am glad though, there was no way my country would get a physical copy and you aspergers would 100% spoiled this shit for me.
>>
>>339123596
>and you aspergers would 100% spoiled this shit for me.

I'll make sure to beat it and spoiler it on /v/ before PC version comes out.
>>
>>339124536
Enjoy getting banned for being faglord
>>
>>339124536

honestly I'm probably gonna go on an information blackout a few weeks before the release of the game, and I'm getting it on either the 3DS or Vita (probably the Vita)

the trophies have already been released and while they don't spoil anything specifically, it's apparently pretty easy to figure out and confirm a lot of things
>>
>>339125587
I wonder if the vita version will have fucked up touchscreen bugs again. the vita is so much comfier than the 3DS
>>
Stream tonight, guys.

Midnight CEST, hitbox/blick-winkel
>>
File: 1463781829898.png (351 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
1463781829898.png
351 KB, 520x678
>>339123086
>Was going to get the 3DS version
>Now can play the best version
>>
>>339123086
Still keeping my preorder of the watch edition.
>>
>>339123086
Awesome news. Definitely grabbing this, but I think I'll wait and see if 999 and ZTD come to PC first. I'll just avoid spoilers like I did for Danganronpa in the mean time.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.