[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
D.Va is useful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 45
File: 1464266489244.png (419 KB, 600x690) Image search: [Google]
1464266489244.png
419 KB, 600x690
This is D.Va

Many think she is useless
However she is perfect and her primary use is to rush down a capture point, forcing the defenders to fall back and thus clearing a choke-point for your teammates to flood through

No other character does it as well as she does.
>>
>>339119813
You know why people think she's useless?

>her primary use is to rush down a capture point, forcing the defenders to fall back and thus clearing a choke-point for your teammates to flood through
But she's classified as a tank. Stop picking her as the sole tank of the party. You're not tanking shit, and your teammates are dying and there's no one protecting them.
>>
File: 1463951565953.png (1 MB, 1280x1497) Image search: [Google]
1463951565953.png
1 MB, 1280x1497
>>339120048
>Stop picking her as the sole tank of the party.

No.
Currently on a 37 win streak with just D.VA as our tank.

In fact we probably beat you today.
>>
D.va is good if you know how to play her. No reloads and that no damage taken ability can fuck people up.
>>
>>339120048
just so you know, tank doesnt mean damage sponge, go back to your shitty MMOs you fucking retard
>>
>>339119813
>lowest DPS of all tanks
>squishiest of all tanks
>has only 1 CC ability and it sucks
>utility is significantly shittier than all tanks
>LOS's most healers
>ult is literally the worse in the game; people have all the time in the world to walk away
>most people who play this shitty hero fly into hoards of enemies and die within <2 seconds

*coming from a mercy main
>>
>>339120048
this is not a Roadhog thread
>>
>>339122123
>1 CC and it sucks
>Makes 90% of ults useless
What are you talking about
>>
>>339122123
>squishiest of all tanks
Thats roadhog, Armor is tanky as fuck
>>
>>339120305
>5 man cheese brigade

Of course you got 37 wins in a row, you loser.
>>
File: LUL.jpg (48 KB, 600x906) Image search: [Google]
LUL.jpg
48 KB, 600x906
>>339122259
>implying d.va will be alive to do her CC
>>
File: dva2.jpg (83 KB, 850x478) Image search: [Google]
dva2.jpg
83 KB, 850x478
>>339119813
I'd play her more if her attacks weren't so weak.
>>
>>339122353
Well you should be if your healer is keeping you alive.
>>
Her ultimate is good but that's it.
Not worth it imo
>>
>>339122320
roadhog? squishy? you know theres an E ability right?
>>
>Worst tank
>Not Roadhog, the walking hook
>>
>>339122320
Roadhog is the character with my least amount of average deaths.
My problem is I don't know when to use his Alternate attack where he fires a ball
>>
>>339122465
In terms of taking raw damage, Roadhog is the squishest with no armor. next would proably be Zaria, followed by winston. Rienhardt and Dva are the tankiest tanks.
>>
>>339122659
reindhart is awful because retards just sit behind him until the time runs out on attack
>>
>>339122512
>Doesn't need a pocket healer
>Highest health
>Can actually kill people

>Worst tank
>>
>just went 32-1 as dva
feels good
>>
>>339122659
I find Zaria to be extremely dangerous since she has good damage output.
Winston is shit though
>>339122726
Reinhardt is the best tank
>>
>>339122867
Thats cool and all but I wasnt talking about best tank
>>
>>339122731
He is huge and has no shields or armor.
He is extremely squishy and unlike other tanks has no way to actually protect his allies. He has his hook though and his shotgun can one shot several heroes up close so he seems the most offensive of the tanks.
>>
>>339122996
In a prolonged fight, particularly without a healer, he's the least squishy tank.
>>
>>339123724
Roadhog is literal hell when you're tracer. His healing is faster than you can deal damage and even the pulse mine still leaves him at like 200 health.
>>
>>339119813
>Forcing defenders to fall back
what retards are you playing against

most reapers will just dig in their heels and hold down fire at you and they will 90% of the time be able to out DPS you
>>
>>339119813
>Hear jets coming from a mile away
>Takes longer to kill people than Winston
>Maybe get one before your suit is destroyed
>Good Widowmakers will make sure you don't have a chance to pop out of your suit
>No one competent will get killed by her ult alone
>Ult negated by hiding behind a pole

Only reason people play her is because waifu
>>
>>339123872

Tracers deserve hell.
>>
The only true tank is Reinhardt because he is the only tank capable of PROTECTING HIS ALLIES just like Mercy and Lúcio are the only true healers because THEIR PRIMARY PURPOSE IS TO HEAL TEAMMATES

These other characters need to be shuffled into a new catagory. FEEDERS
>>
>>339125307

Now that think about it, if she was a dude I doubt any one would play her.
>>
>>339122996
He also feeds it like crazy, I love him but the downsides are real
>>
>>339125546

>Roadhog
>Zarya

>Feeding

Those two literally never die compared to everyone else. Also, I've seen plenty of Zenyattas that are competent at healing their team. I see your point, but every character has their use.
>>
>>339125782
Ult*
>>
File: 1463471489237.jpg (29 KB, 320x283) Image search: [Google]
1463471489237.jpg
29 KB, 320x283
>>339119813
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqGQyMF5a_0

>tfw mako roadhog
>>
>>339119813
>D.Va is useful

for fapping. That's it.
>>
b-b-but she doesn't have a giant shield how can she be a real tank?
>>
>>339119813
>No other character does it as well as she does.
Tracer does it much better, though most people don't play her that way. She can zip right past everyone who's trying to keep your teammates pushed back in their spawn and tap the point, then hide. It forces the enemy team to turn around and backtrack, allowing your teammates to push forward through chokepoints easily because the entirety of the other team is focused on getting tracer off the point
>>
What do you guys think of Overwatches racism?

>south korean who plays RTS like starcraft
>duty/honor obsessed japanese guy
>evil mexican
>tech support indian
>cowboy american
>confident beat droppin brazilian
>german knight (reinhardt)
>mad max-esque australians (roadhog and junkrat)
>engineer swede
>idealistic american pilot
>strong russian with big gun
>cold hearted swiss (AKA german)

Also, everyone has Caucasian facial features.
>>
>>339126736
nice tumblr post, reblogged
>>
>>339120305

The difference is that you are an organised group as opposed to the retarded pubs
>>
>>339122538
It's a ball that turns into a shotgun blast after flying a ways. It's mid-range.
>>
>>339119813
D.Va is primarily a flanker who can support a team moving a payload somewhat competently because of her Defense Matrix. Her DPS is abysmal, but she can escape very quickly, and she's decent at quickly getting to a flank, removing an important support or squishy character, and zooming away whenever things get too hot. D.Va players tend to die very infrequently, but they also kill very few players and are often extremely unhelpful to the team. D.Va is also good, because of the boost and the defense matrix, of taking out snipers as quickly as possible. Ult is good for getting people off of points.
>>
>>339119813
>forcing the defenders to fall back

How? You have no damage. They have no reason to not just shoot you. Even if you ult all they have to do is stand behind the nearest lamppost and they're fine.
>>
>>339125546
Zarya is actually a good tank, better than Reinhardt for certain team comps.
>>
>>339122538
you don't want to hit them with the ball, you want to hit them at the distance where the ball explodes. You just need to practice until you get the hang of the correct distance
>>
even as junkrat i just dance around and hit the big target with pills and get free meter, make sure they stick around when she ejects and get a free kill too, and it's not like she'll ever be a threat with those peashooter shotguns doing 0 damage and slowing her to a crawl. and it's not like that suicidal asshole is fit to go toe-to-toe with actual tanks like hog and rein

I think OP just doesn't want to admit his team carried him

she is pretty though
>>
>>339122996
I really hate the classification "tank" because it makes people think of MMO tanks who stand there and eat up damage.

>Reinhardt: true MMO tank
>Winston: harasser, great at flying behind enemies and taking a banana shit on their Lucio/Widowmaker. Same basic role as Tracer/Reaper.
>D.VA: See above, but not quite as good.
>Hog: front-line combatant, great survivability. Sort of like a weird mix of S76 and McCree.
The only thing all 4 have in common is a shitton of health, they all have different roles.

So yeah, "tank" doesn't just mean hurr durr eat damage. It's like thinking "support" means hurr durr heal people and that Symmetra needs a full rework.
>>
Was there a drastic change between D.Va now from D.Va on open beta?

Because on open beta I thought she was pretty OP. And not just me, a bunch of people too.
>>
>>339127786
>that suicidal asshole
meaning junkrat, of course
dva is also vaguely suicidal since her only good button kills her mech and can kill her too, but she's useless and doesn't qualify as an asshole
>>
>>339120305
I'm sorry, I don't play on PS4.

I agree that D.VA isn't as bad as everyone says, but she most certainly isn't sole-tank material, unless you're going for a final push against Bastions. Negate the turret fire so the squishies can clean up, pop the Nuke to make sure they scatter.
>>
D.Va plays best with other tanks, on claustrophobic maps she's good at moving payload with her size nd her shield ability, and on open maps she's good at flanking and disruption with her flight ability. She suffers when forced to engage enemies at range because she lacks the hard defense of Reinhardt, the self heal of Road hog or Zarya long range offense.
>>
>>339119813
This.

Play her as offense. You should be harrassing and singling out opponents, especially enemies in elevated parts of the map.

Walking towards turrets with the forward defenses active and then charging is enough to almost kill a turret before blasting it away.

Just keep Rheart, Zarya or Roadhog on the objective.
>>
File: 1463114789315.png (358 KB, 540x675) Image search: [Google]
1463114789315.png
358 KB, 540x675
>>339126736

>mercy
>coldhearted
>>
>>339127424
>but they also kill very few players and are often extremely unhelpful to the team

Play her as a mix of Tracer and Winston (Jump in and harass behind defensive line) and you'll break the enemy team and rack up tons of kills in the process.
>>
>>339125546
>D.va
okay I'll give you that one

>Roadhog
Literally never dies

>Zarya
Once she charges up she has the best damage in the game

>Winston
Goes bananas on your Mercy, Widow, Genji, Tracer, and Lucio, and is done by the time Reinhardt turns around and realizes everyone is dead.

>Zenyatta
Valuable for debuffs: brings down tanks without even trying. One of the only real threats to Roadhog

Not every tank in this game is a WoW tank, and not every support is a WoW/TF2 pocket healer. People arguing over healing per second are fucking spergs and you should not listen to them. Symmetra really should be defense though, I don't know who they think they're kidding
>>
Genji or 76?
>>
>>339128303
Not really. The reason you rack up kills is that people don't know how to fight D.Va. Do not try to 1v1 her, she has 500 health and then a second form where she also does significant damage. Use whatever mobility options you have and get back to your team while she's still in mech form. The turrets are squirt guns that keep D.Va from moving, meaning she pursues by holding down M1 as her opponent runs away and then holding shift to relocate next to her opponent and holding M1 again. I played D.Va against a good Widow who was generally able to use her grappling hook and make it back to her team still alive, in a ten second process, in which I consistently did not manage to kill her. I've had great rounds playing D.Va, but I think that's because people don't know how to deal with her. Very few characters in very few situations are forced to confront her.
>>
D. VA would be alright for being such a shitty tank if her non-MEKA mode had its own set of abilities. Make her a true backline harasser that eats the big damage with MEKA, then has shit like Sprint and something else to fight with while she gets the suit back.
>>
>>339128665
>Very few characters in very few situations are forced to confront her.

Then force them. You can shove people around almost as well as Reinhardt.
>>
File: cool way to use d.va ult.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cool way to use d.va ult.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>339127951
>d.va is bad meme

First of all, don't use D.va's ult for kills or getting potgs, use D.va's ult to block passages or make the enemy team get off the point. You'll still get some kills from using your ult and most of the time, people scramble like retards when they try to escape D.va's ult so they are easy pickings for you or your team.

If you find yourself getting killed when your meka gets destroyed, use your ult so that fucking dumbass reinhardt doesnt smack you with his hammer. Just use your alt right as your meka dies and it'll still activate.Most of the time you can get away aswell, but sometimes you cant, so dont do it in a situation when you cant escape. I included a WebM of this “techinque” in use.

Third, use D.va's combo, fly into the enemy for 50 damage then immediately melee, that's 100 damage before they can even comprehend what the fuck is going on. You can also knock people off cliffs by flying into them.

Third, use defense matrix to get up close and deal shitloads of damage. At close range D.va easily outdamages roadhog. You need to really be aggressive with d.va

Finally, be really aggressive when you dont have your meka, d.va can actually do tons of damage with her laser pistol, just move erratically so you dont get hit

tl;dr: how to get good with d.va
>>
>>339128352
The problem with Zenyatta is that if the enemy team has a half-decent Widowmaker, you're gonna have a bad time
>>
>>339122369

This. For rotary cannons they fire pretty fucking slow. She needs an attack speed upgrade.
>>
D.va's ult is more about getting a free full health mech and going into pistol mode.

Her pistol is anything but weak.
>>
Ironically, with D.va, the best way to reduce damage is to turn your back on the enemy, since her front critbox is so fucking huge
>>
>>339128590
They're both pretty similar.
>Primary weapons that work well at all ranges
>Good mobility ability
I like 76 for the healing (you make a great secondary healer), but Genji has a much higher skill ceiling.

Genji's ult is also way better than 76's. 76 needs a new ult honestly, the visor is never useful unless you're dueling a Tracer or something.
>>
>>339128797
No you can't you dumbass. You get a boost every five seconds. That sounds pretty frequent but in the scheme of things people can still run. Also, when you do charge people, they are thrown around in unpredictable ways. If you've tried to knock people off cliffs you'll often find them being thrown behind.

Winston outclasses D.Va as a harasser because he can move forward quickly while holding M1.
>>
File: 1410155684648.gif (464 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
1410155684648.gif
464 KB, 500x338
>>339122073
>tank doesnt mean damage sponge
Yes but that doesn't stop the 5 other fuckos on my team from thinking that

>tfw Zarya is best with another tank but no one will pick another tank because I'm Zarya
>>
>>339127819
They nerfed her damage for sure
>>
>>339128798
This is good advice, thanks
>>
>>339128798
>I agree that D. VA isn't as bad as everyone says

You don't need to lecture me on one of my most played heroes, I know what I'm doing.

I'm just sayingthat, outside of specific situations, she is not a Primary Tank type of hero. She simply eats too much damage, and wants to roam too much, for that.

Also, fuck your name, supporting worst girl.
>>
I want to fuck D.Va
>>
>>339129127
They didn't do anything to any characters between the release.
>>
File: tfw having fun.jpg (313 KB, 1007x827) Image search: [Google]
tfw having fun.jpg
313 KB, 1007x827
>mfw 6% weapon accuracy
too bad he is still too much fun for me to care
>>
File: 1319965332125.jpg (35 KB, 378x470) Image search: [Google]
1319965332125.jpg
35 KB, 378x470
>she's good because...I waifu'd her
>>
>>339120305
That picture makes me feel very lewd.
>>
>>339128798
This guy gets it, she takes sometime to get used to but once you got the hang of her you'll whoop ass and when your meka dies just stay back and fire into choke points until you get a new one and you'll basically never die.
>>
>>339125546
>Healer
THAT'S NOT THE NAME OF THE CLASS HOLY FUCK
>>
>>339126736

Do you just sit around all day and post this shit in every overwatch thread?
>>
>>339129291
Who needs accuracy when you can find a nice spot and rain hell for fucking ages, with an emergency escape on a miniscule CD.

Ilios Attack: Lighthouse is my favorite Junkrat map, since you can sit on a lower ledge and just constantly fire into it. Easy PotG from grenades constantly chunking idiots.
>>
>>339129054
1. Knock them away from their group into any small space. Blast away.

2. Knock them off ledges on KotH maps. You can literally go off with them and turn around and fly back up. Or nudge two in one go. Her maneuverability when boosting is unmatched.

Easy. Enemies set themselves up for it all the time.
>>
File: 1448403757848.png (425 KB, 714x680) Image search: [Google]
1448403757848.png
425 KB, 714x680
>>339129096
I know your pain
>Defending Volskaya
>Pick Symmetra for turrets, teleports, tankbuster LMB, and glorious RMB spam
>Rest of the team goes Genjis and Reapers because they think they have a healer
>>
>>339122465
D.va actually has WAY more effective health than Roadhog in a fight because of how much fucking armor she has. Roadhog has more sustain but if he pops his gas while he's actually fighting someone it's a wash because they just unload into his fat head while he does it.

But there's a problem with D.va: she can't kill anyone. She has no damage. Roadhog is squishier than D.va but if you fight him he can fucking murder you to death. D.va takes longer to kill but you are in absolutely no danger while doing it because her guns are pathetic. Even with all of her armor she will lose a DPS race against absolutely any other hero in the game including supports and D.va pilots.
Also anything that hits the FUCKING HUGE faceplate on the mech counts as a headshot.
>>
>>339126736
>tech support indian
lost it desu
>>
>>339126684
This. Anything Dva does another character does much better

Choosing her means you are just fucking your team over by badly filling a few rolls
>>
>>339125927
Roadhog doesn't die very often because he has fuckloads of HP and his E always keeps him full but you can build Ult off of him pretty easily if you just plink away at him from outside hook range whenever you see his fat ass waddling by.
>>
File: question mark.png (121 KB, 250x418) Image search: [Google]
question mark.png
121 KB, 250x418
>>339126736
>tracer
>american

?
???????????????
>>
>>339119813
>forcing the defenders to fall back
Force them back with what? Cause it certainly isn't that pitiful damage.
>>
>>339129610
i love how dva's super power is running away.
you want to have people shooting at you from behind, focusing down the ones who arent looking at you and then once you get their attention you boost way.

You take fuckloads of damage if you 1v1 a guy, taking critical hits to the fucking face, but if you shoot at a nerd and then turn away while he fires at you all your fucking armor eats it up.
>>
>>339129390
>when your meka dies just stay back and fire into choke points until you get a new one and you'll basically never die.
No fucking understanding of how the game works.

A good K/D means nothing. If you're going to play defensively and do nothing until you get a mech you might as well just die. Be aggressive if you want to be helpful to your team, they're already annoyed at you for picking a character who doesn't really work with or support the rest of the team. If you die you can get your mech back to where it needs to be quickly because of your mobility.

>>339128798
>use defense matrix to get up close and deal shitloads of damage. At close range D.va easily outdamages roadhog
D.Va never deals shitloads of damage, her DPS is pretty bad. Roadhog gets two shots into an armored tank and then he has to reload, that's why you kill him point blank. Other than that good advice.
>>
>>339128798
>cool way to use d.va ult
>Drop it in front of an idiot walking straight into it
so this is advanced overwatch play......

>use D.va's combo, fly into the enemy for 50 damage then immediately melee
A good payer can dodge this and you get raped by anything but a 1v1, and even then. Tracer is much better for getting up in people's shit

>use defense matrix to get up close and deal shitloads of damage
In which time you can't do anything and the enemy has time to prepare, they know you aren't a threat when it is up. When it is down her huge crit zone makes it easy to kill her

>Finally, be really aggressive when you dont have your meka
*mecha
This is because your guns are so awful you have to be very aggressive to get any damage and you can't be at even a slightly far range
>>
>>339120048
By that logic there is only 1 tank in the game
>>
>>339129962
with capping the point, fuckface

in volskaya everyone is choked up in the archway with the truck, but as a DVA you can fly around the side over the lake and start capping the point while everyone fucking scrambles to contest it. Everyone starts fucking you up and you absorb all the shots and boost to the 3 heal packs around to stay alive,

That leaves the choke completely open and your team just walks right through.
>>
>>339129610
so when is someone going to register a website at D.va anyway?

it keeps autolinking it whenever someone posts her name but nobody's done anything with it yet
>>
File: 1462822082545.png (742 KB, 876x876) Image search: [Google]
1462822082545.png
742 KB, 876x876
This is D.Va.

Many think she useless.
They would be right! "But I saw a good play by D.Va" you say? You didn't see a good D.Va play, you saw a good player. D.Va is objectively in need of a buff. She is simply far too weak. Saying "You don't know how to play her" is a pathetic arguement, on the same level as furries using the "you don't understand us" as a defense for their shit. She is in need of an adjustment.
>>
>>339129497
>If you've tried to knock people off cliffs you'll often find them being thrown behind.
Have you not played this game? You can only do this every five seconds and they can generally run away. Waiting for an opportunity to trap somebody in a fucking corner with the perfect charge is ridiculous

Also,
>If you've tried to knock people off cliffs you'll often find them being thrown behind you
>>
File: 1464270886082.jpg (882 KB, 1500x1115) Image search: [Google]
1464270886082.jpg
882 KB, 1500x1115
>Remove armor
>Give shields, allowing her to hit and run, like she is built for.
>Auto use shield when charging, remove it as active ability. Again, promoting hit and run.
>Increase the damage of her charge slightly.
There, fixed D.Va.
>>
>>339130056
>>Drop it in front of an idiot walking straight into it
>so this is advanced overwatch play......

You do realize that they disabled the enemy D.Va mech and then ulted, yes?

As in, by the time D.Va pops out of her mech she explodes and dies.
>>
>>339130097
You missed the part where Roadhog fucks your mom before you can do any of that
>>
>>339130312
>character has a hard counter
oh fuck really shit how the fuck did this get past the beta jesus blizzard must be incompetent
>>
post more D.Va pics
>>
>>339130016
lol get gud scrub
>>
>>339130174
Literally don't play D.Va if you can't. You don't need a perfect charge to separate players.
>>
D.va's in a bad place where she's not a real tank but she's also not a good frontline fighter like Roadhog. She's kind of halfway between the two but bad enough at both that there's no reason to pick her.

They need to decide what they want her to be and then buff her accordingly.

If they want her to be a Roadhog style "get up in people's face, absorb their DPS with your huge HP pool, and kill them" fighter they need to buff her guns hugely and maybe give her an alt-fire that will help her do damage.

If they want her to be a real Tank they need to make Defence Matrix a toggle like Reinhardt's shield so she can effectively protect her teammates. Make it so that she's like a version of Reinhardt with a higher skill ceiling because she needs to aim to shoot down projectiles and intercept fire instead of just putting up a huge shield.
>>
File: 1463780993357.png (606 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463780993357.png
606 KB, 1280x720
>Pharah and Reinheart on our team
>Widowmaker, 76 and a Hanzo on the other
>Pharah keeps flying up and dying rather than making use of Reinhearts shield
Why are all Pharah players bad?
>>
>>339130252
>dont expose your weak point by staring at the barrel of your enemy
>you know you can just use it while charging right, like its not disabled just press the fucking button
>increased knockback would be best fuck everyone only caring about MUH DPS
>>
>>339119813
she's a good reinhardt counter. infinite ammo.
>>
>>339130294
>You do realize that they disabled the enemy D.Va mech and then ulted, yes?
You do realise that anyone who stands around Dva's ult is an idiot, yes?
You do realise that someone who runs towards her ult is an idiot, yes?
You do realise that anyone could have have just run behind that wall, yes?

She disable the mech long before dropping the ult, there was time to run. The other players ran up closer to it
>>
D.Va is not meant to get many kills while in her mech. You're literally supposed to use it as fodder to pressure the enemy defense and blow it up as much as possible.

She's more dangerous for personal kills OUTSIDE of her mech. Her pistol does insane damage at long ranges and she's highly mobile for picking off stragglers while she waits for her Ult to recharge.
>>
>he plays mei
>>
>>339129281
you're confusing the open beta with the beta. her dmg didn't get nerfed but her shield and despawned mech did.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20742184292
>>
>>339130592
If you just want to play pilot dva, just play any character with a default pistol who actually has abilities
>>
>>339130438
Btw how has /u/ responded to this game?
>>
>>339130551
no, moron. the point is you can hold on to your ultimate charge and just use it as you fucking die. once you're completely fucked and your mech is about to eject you just pres Q.

so instead of dropping a bomb, go fuck them up and then drop the bomb
>>
File: 1462774597891.png (693 KB, 1000x960) Image search: [Google]
1462774597891.png
693 KB, 1000x960
>>339130460
>dont expose your weak point by staring at the barrel of your enemy
Missing the point, you're a giant easy to hit mech and you slow to crawl while firing. You WILL get shot, don't give me this git gud crap. This is why switching half her armor to shields would be useful, allowing her to at least regen some when she flies away.

>you know you can just use it while charging right, like its not disabled just press the fucking button
Missing the point again. The barrier is terrible for teammates, its only use is to allow D.Va to get or out of combat, so why even have it as active? It should simply be a passive she gets when charging, perhaps only stopping bullets, not explosives or beams. Her active shield should be replaced by something else, a repair or some shit, I don't know.

>increased knockback would be best fuck everyone only caring about MUH DPS
Putting "MUH" in the post doesn't trivalize a point anon, what fucking point would more knockback be? You don't want to knock people away as D.Va, that HELPS them, given you're effective gun range is shorter than your dick at full mast.
>>
>>339130716
If you're expecting to rack up kills while in her mech, then why not just play any character with a higher damage output?
>>
>>339130097
this is a strategy that relies on the other team to
1: be retarded
2: not have a Torbjorn or a Roadhog or a Bastion on Defence
3: Be terrible shots and have low team DPS
4: not have anyone that has enough mobility to chase down D.va

I'll be sure to try this next time I'm facing 6 Reinhardts
>>
File: 5man kill.webm (2 MB, 1680x986) Image search: [Google]
5man kill.webm
2 MB, 1680x986
>>339128798
> cool way to use d.va ult

lol you're awful.
>>
>>339130787
>If you're expecting to rack up kills while in her mech, then why not just play any character with a higher damage output?
exactly
>>
>>339130437
>Alt-fire changes firemodes
>Standard is short-range, high-damage shotguns like she has (amp damage)
>Alt is long range gatling with lower damage but ridiculous firerate and accuracy

It's all she'd need if they want to keep her with the giant crit spot.
>>
File: Untitledas.jpg (33 KB, 579x239) Image search: [Google]
Untitledas.jpg
33 KB, 579x239
am i the only one who noticed genji's dick and howit's seen some shit
>>
>>339130862
Willing to bet you spent the rest of the game being completely useless, as every D.Va is.

>B-but I got play of the game!
>>
>>339130252
>Auto use shield when charging, remove it as active ability.

Are you talking about defense matrix? Because your suggestion is fucking stupid if so.

Defense matrix isn't just for charging (and I don't know why you think you can't already use it while charging, just activate it at the same time); it can be used to block lots of dangerous things from yourself and teammates. Most importantly, it can shut down entire enemy ultimates.

You know those pesky Reapers who drop into the middle of your team and let their ult loose? Just cover them in a defense matrix and their entire ult is nullified. High noon rolling around? Just point defense matrix at it and it's ruined. The matrix doesn't just block shots coming toward YOU, it blocks shots flying through it from ANY direction. If you cover an ulting Reaper in one, none of his shots will do anything.
>>
>>339130862

That play won us the game actually.
>>
>>339130779
the barrier is fucking amazing for teammates holy fuck you're retarded.
your barrier can singlehandedly shut down every meme ult in the fucking game, even mei's ice fuck
you use it to stop a large amount of bullets from getting to people, coincidentially it happens to be you most of the time but having it active will let you use it on the dancing reaper to make him just a twirling bitch.
>>
>>339130779
>The barrier is terrible for teammates, its only use is to allow D.Va to get or out of combat

Then you're a terrible D.Va. Pick a different class, please, because your teammates are dying while you hog your defensive abilities all to yourself.
>>
>>339130056
>A good payer can dodge this
I do it all the time and I never have ever missed it. Although D.va does struggle with tracer quite a bit.
>so this is advanced overwatch play
You do realize I disabled the enemy D.va and used the ult as a escape option so I dont get killed right?
>the enemy has time to prepare
You'd need to use this in combination with boosters, something I forgot to mention.
>*mecha
well shit got me there
>>
>>339130942
Why doesn't defense matrix absorb damage into armor? That might encourage people to use it. It would actually make her more of a tank considering she's not a tank at all.
>>
>>339119813
Why would defenders fall back when they can easily kill her?
>>
>>339130397
I play D.Va more than any other hero, and I do fairly well with her, but I largely attribute that to the failing of the enemy team. D.Va does almost nothing better than Winston or Tracer, other than an area denial Ult. If you're pretending you can easily separate players with a charge that launches one of them five feet, you're wrong. At most you'll be able to get in between them and then get quickly gunned down and forced to evacuate your mecha.

>>339130368
Literally admitting you have nothing to say and you're too angry to let somebody else have the last reply.
>>
>>339126736
all TF2 characters are literally nazis
>>
>>339131136
>i declare myself the winner of this internet argument because you made me feel bad
lol nice try, kid
>>
File: try5.webm (2 MB, 1680x986) Image search: [Google]
try5.webm
2 MB, 1680x986
>>339130937

I'm willing to bet you're salty because im better at your waifu than you are.
>>
File: 1462769526317.jpg (144 KB, 811x1442) Image search: [Google]
1462769526317.jpg
144 KB, 811x1442
>>339130942
>and I don't know why you think you can't already use it while charging
I don't know why you think that either, as I never said that.
>Just cover them in a defense matrix and their entire ult is nullified. High noon rolling around? Just point defense matrix at it and it's ruined.
>>339130994
>Then you're a terrible D.Va. Pick a different class, please, because your teammates are dying while you hog your defensive abilities all to yourself.
Great points! Her matix is pretty great for team mates, but you know whats better? Reinhearts shield. That is the big deal with D.Va, nearly every situation can be responded with "X is better". Reinheart is a better tank, Zarya is a better high damage tank, Tracer and Genji are better hit and run classes.

D.Va simply doesn't shine in any situation, but keep pretending otherwise.

>>339131027
>Why doesn't defense matrix absorb damage into armor?
That would be a great change, or perhaps absorbed damage can be fired back as a shot when the matrix ends, like collecting bullets from bastion to fire back at him.
>>
>>339131182
Prove it
>>
File: 1460851413437.jpg (343 KB, 956x873) Image search: [Google]
1460851413437.jpg
343 KB, 956x873
>>339130972
>tiny ass barrier that lasts two seconds
>amazing for teammates
>>
I fap to D.Vas highlight intros everytime
>>
>>339126736
All overwatch characters are disney-tier stereotypes

Why do you think Dva and Mei don't actually look Korean or Chinese? Because everyone gets whitewashed
>>
>>339119813
Her "flying" move is so satisfying...
>>
>>339130862
did you even fucking read what I posted?

I was showing a situation in which I used my ult as a escape option so I wouldnt get assfucked by the dva and widowmaker. I wasnt going for style points
>>
>>339131248
I-it can shut down meme ults! Git gud scrub! I've never let a reaper DIE DIE DIE me because i'm amazing, everyone saying D.Va is bad needs to GIT GUD.

btw Mei isn't overpowered at all, gid gud
>>
>>339131215
>look at my ult, I'm a good player
No you're not.

Also, I've never seen a D.Va get a POTG without that ult because her DPS is so bad. I had 60% kill participation one game as D.Va and the POTG still went to a bastion.
>>
>>339131005
>never have ever missed it
You are obviously exaggerating, play better players who know how to deal with dva. Again, Tracer is much better to get in and annoy people and so is Winston who could also be helping his whole team with a shield which he can leave and it lasts

>You do realize
Again, you did well cause idiots ran into it instead of hiding for a second and then coming after you

>You'd need to use this in combination with boosters
Meaning you use up all your abilities including an escape option. You have to hope the boost knocks them in the right way and as I pointed out when it is down you are still in a 1v1 at best which so she at best has something of a chance to win if she is at full health
>>
>keep getting dva skins and poses
>literally never going to play her because everything she does is done better by someone else

Stupid gook slut
>>
>>339131340
>Also, I've never seen a D.Va get a POTG without that ult because her DPS is so bad. I had 60% kill participation one game as D.Va and the POTG still went to a bastion.
Not defending the shit tier that is D.Va, but that is more to do with how terrible the PotG system is, nothing to do with how bad D.Va is.
>>
File: 1407322634081.gif (3 MB, 400x255) Image search: [Google]
1407322634081.gif
3 MB, 400x255
>>339131215
>It's a dva runs in, drops her ults and no one hides potg
>>
>>339131215
The thing with D.va's ult is that it's basically an IQ test. It will literally never kill anyone who isn't either retarded or somehow stunned by someone else on your team and unable to move.

So yeah, you can throw your ult at the enemy team and it will kill any of them with IQs under 60.
>>
File: okay.webm (3 MB, 1680x986) Image search: [Google]
okay.webm
3 MB, 1680x986
>>339131340
> implying its easy to get more than 2-3 kills with the ult.

Where you throw your mech for the self destruct is everything. You're bad if you can't land an ult and kill more than 2-3.
>>
>>339122353
i did not realize that LUL was TB
>>
>>339130541
Reinhardt is a good D.va counter, charge for over half hp and also has infinite ammo.
>>
File: 1462821285377.jpg (129 KB, 832x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462821285377.jpg
129 KB, 832x1000
Why does D.Vas guns slow her down? Where is the balance is that? It isn't like they are that powerful, really.
>>
>>339125546
Retarded detected
>>
>>339131542
>I held shift towards the point and pressed Q, I'm a good player
End your goddamn life.
>>
>>339131586
Because they're infinite ammo shotguns that don't need to be aimed or reloaded.
>>
>>339131624

Where are your plays? None?
Lots of salt though.
>>
File: ScreenShot_16-05-28_08-28-37-000.jpg (355 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_16-05-28_08-28-37-000.jpg
355 KB, 1920x1080
>you can see Widows vagina

wew lad
>>
>>339131635
>They don't need to be reloaded
And? They still do piss poor damage. I'd take an increase to those shitty pea shooters and a reload over their current damage any day.
>>
File: 1464336066807.webm (1 MB, 1280x690) Image search: [Google]
1464336066807.webm
1 MB, 1280x690
>>339131662
>where are your POTG webm? Don't have any? I guess you're bad
Stop being so silly, qt anon
>>
>>339130716
Yeah, may as well play Mercy. At least then you have 200 hp, a heal/buff beam, an ultimate that doesn't change your mode, and some movement abilities while you're plinking away with your pistol.
>>
>>339131361
I'm curious, what are your stats?
>You are obviously exaggerating
Why would I?
Again, you did well cause idiots ran into it instead of hiding for a second and then coming after you
I used it to escape, I would have put more than enough distance to avoid both of them even if they hadnt have died,
>>
File: 1443291386816.jpg (26 KB, 480x481) Image search: [Google]
1443291386816.jpg
26 KB, 480x481
>>339131662
>he's so insecure about himself he needs to save his POTGs to get reassurement and impress people on a korean animation based website
>>
>>339131542
Whether you kill people with D.va's ult has nothing to do with you being good or bad. It's entirely up to the other team. You throw it at them and they either move and live or sit there masturbating and die.

It takes forever and gives you a big fucking siren and a ! icon on your screen. Unless you're caught in someone else's ability and can't move it is always extremely easy to avoid. If you get 3 kills with it that means that there are 3 retards on the other team. Every time D.va gets a play of the game it's basically because she snuck into the Special Olympics and distracted the other athletes with a shiny object during the race. It doesn't make her Usain Bolt.
>>
>>339131753
> post d.va potd webms
> i h-have plays too!
> mcree

fucking kek
You realize this is a d.va thread, right? Proved shitter who's not good at D.va, haw haw.
>>
>>339131220
>Her matix is pretty great for team mates, but you know whats better? Reinhearts shield.

If a Reaper drops in behind Reinhardt and he spins around to face Reaper with his shield, it's only going to protect Reinhardt and whoever else managed to get behind the shield while Reaper takes out everyone else. Plus it would expose his back to the enemy. People have D.Va and Reinhardt's shield capabilities backwards; D.Va does NOT just block in one direction, while Reinhardt does. Defense matrix also blocks crossfire coming from any direction, meaning it can actually completely cover Reaper's ult.

Same with any other shot-based ult. Point defense matrix at a high noon and it will catch every shot, no matter which direction it was going. Point Reinhardt's shield at a high noon and it will only catch what was aimed in Reinhardt's direction, unless Reinhardt is literally in McCree's face.

You know what else defense matrix can completely erase, even if you aren't facing directly toward the incoming shots? Pharah's barrage, Soldier's visor, Bastion's tank, Mei's blizzard (it destroys the little blizzard bot since it counts as a projectile), Roadhog's whole hog, and more. Reinhardt can only block a handful of those and only the shots that are headed for his exact direction.

>D.Va simply doesn't shine in any situation, but keep pretending otherwise.

She has plenty of shining moments if you know how to use her. She is not Reinhardt. They are meant for two completely different jobs. I wish people would stop comparing the two as if one overrides the other just because Reinhardt is a more traditional and straight-forward tank.
>>
File: csgo.png (17 KB, 721x645) Image search: [Google]
csgo.png
17 KB, 721x645
She fulfills no role, and is such the worst character. Every other character preform her job better than she does. So if you want to play optimally, there is no reason to choose her.

Note: This does not mean one can't kill people as D'va, preforming well as D'Va, or top score as D'va. A pistol might be inferior to a rifle in CS, but I can still get plenty of kills with a pistol. It just means picking the pistol will put me at a disadvantage.
>>
>>339131845
That was a 4chan filename, cute boy. I've never made a webm in my life.
>>
>>339131941
The problem I have with her, after like 10 hours of playing her in beta and 5 in release, is that her job is the same thing that tracer, or reaper, or genji have.

But they do it better

Her tankiness would help her do her job better compared to those three but she has a massive fucking "SHOOT ME HERE" glowing bit that will make anybody who actually fights her supports aside win
>>
>>339119813
I only play D'va when there's a Zarya that has her ult ready
>>
>>339131941
>Bastion's tank, Mei's blizzard
Thanks for telling me about the blizzard, that's really helpful. It removes the tanks projectiles, right? It doesn't actually kill Bastion?

Also, does it eliminate Junk's tire bomb?
>>
>>339131215
In a game where you're not playing against retards, they would have just hid behind the wall and you would have accomplished nothing.

Your team wasn't even distracting them and neither your teammates ready to move in as you use your ult.

If anything, this shows how scrubby you are.
>>
>>339130731
There's a blizzard thread which is mostly Overwatch stuff.
>>>/u/2058301
>>
>>339131941
>If a Reaper drops in behind-
A good team can spot this a mile away and finish him as soon as he tries. This isn't an argument.
>Point defense matrix at a high noon and it will catch every shot, no matter which direction it was going.
Except the bullets that aren't right in the postage stamp sized shield
>Point Reinhardt's shield at a high noon and it will only catch what was aimed in Reinhardt's direction, unless Reinhardt is literally in McCree's face.
Or, you know, the players behind the shield, like how you're supposed to play when the Reinhart's got his shield up. How retarded are you that you can't see a big shield other players can hide behind trumps a tiny shield that is less reliable.
>You know what else defense matrix can completely erase, even if you aren't facing directly toward the incoming shots? Pharah's barrage
So can reinhart's shield. So can a hook with Roadhog. So can any hitscan fucker.
Soldier's visor
So can reinhart's shield.
>Bastion's tank
>Mei's blizzard (it destroys the little blizzard bot since it counts as a projectile)
If you're close enough with D.Va to shield Mei's ult, you have bigger problems.
>Roadhog's whole hog, and more.
>Reinhardt can only block a handful of those and only the shots that are headed for his exact direction.
You are retarded. Thanks for confirming.
>>
>>339132108
>her job is the same thing that tracer, or reaper, or genji have

In what way? Those classes are for sneaking around and getting the drop on the enemy team, right? I mean, you can sneak around and drop in as D.Va, but you aren't going to last very long or do anything without major backup. That's really not how D.Va is supposed to be played (hence why they class her as a tank and not an attacker like those other classes).

>>339132192
Never tried it on rip-tire, but I don't think it does since the rip-tire actually has a health bar. But almost any class can shoot down a rip-tire if they react fast enough; it doesn't have much 'health'. Just keep your ears open for it.
>>
>>339120048

Heard of Defense Matrix? It's the same as Reinhart's shield
>>
>>339129836
Murrikans and Britbongs are basically the same thing.
>>
File: 1459491239015.jpg (14 KB, 320x246) Image search: [Google]
1459491239015.jpg
14 KB, 320x246
>>339131941
>She has plenty of shining moments if you know how to use her.
There it is again. "She isn't bad, you don't know how to use her." How big headed do you have to be to think you, out all people, are the only one who understands her?

On another point, all those hyperthicals with the matrix shield relies on one thing, you being with your team. You know, the place where she shouldn't be if you're playing her correctly, heading out to hunt down and kill snipers/Mercy etc.

>I wish people would stop comparing the two
She doesn't exist in a vacuum.

>>339132031
Just a shame so many people are ready to rush to her defense, either out of ego or because you insulted their waifu. She needs a buff, nothing major, but something to put her on level with others.
>>
>>339132108
She fits more in the same niche as Winston and Tracer rather than Reaper or Genji

Reaper is a flanker, not a harasser. He can't escape easily and isn't mobile enough to quickly get in the enemies supply line and cause problems.
>>
The idea with D.va is to draw fire away from your allies.You rush in, pop shield, pray your allies are shooting behind you (because allies can shoot THROUGH other allies) then you either rush out if you're low or keep pushing.

Your head is in your center mass, that's one of the problems with d.va: people can headshot damage you just by hitting your center. With her back being completely armor (the best damage reduction in the game) its better if you actually run from fights when you're low and regroup.
>>
>tfw MMR gets too good to D.va to actually gets kills
>tfw MMR gets high enough that people realize Mei is just bad shitty McCree
>tfw MMR gets high enough that people realize Reinhart is the only good tank
>tfw MMR gets high enough that people realize Symmetra is fucking broken
>tfw MMR gets high enough that they stop playing Widow "My Team has no Awareness so I'll give it to them" Maker because she's just shitty Hanzo
>>
>pretending D.va needs no buffs

Okay. I mean it's cool that you don't want a character you 'main' to be buffed I guess.
>>
File: 1463469753307.png (196 KB, 540x335) Image search: [Google]
1463469753307.png
196 KB, 540x335
>>339132330
>In what way? Those classes are for sneaking around and getting the drop on the enemy team, right? I mean, you can sneak around and drop in as D.Va, but you aren't going to last very long or do anything without major backup. That's really not how D.Va is supposed to be played
Is this nigger serious?
>>
>>339131753
This is so cute.
>>
>>339132428
>shitty Hanzo
But Hanzo is just plain shitty.
>>
>>339132428
>>tfw MMR gets high enough that people realize Mei is just bad shitty McCree
Mei as a lot more utility though
>>
>>339132330
>That's really not how D.Va is supposed to be played (hence why they class her as a tank and not an attacker like those other classes).
It kind of is, actually. D.Va specializes at using her mobility to get behind enemies and then zoom around running away from people who can kill her, killing people she can 1v1, and getting health packs. Her DPS is so limited that she's a really poor choice if you want to contribute directly to a push. D.Va also specializes in getting in on snipers with her DM up.

Really mediocre character altogether, but most of the cast feels that way when you compare them to useful characters like Soldier 76, McCree, Tracer, Mercy, Lucio, or Zarya
>>
>>339132632
>Zanya
You mean "Oh shit, my team is 2new to realize the bubble means DON'T SHOOT so she's got full power laser 24/7" the class?
>>
>>339132632
>but most of the cast feels that way when you compare them to useful characters
I think this will hurt the game in the long run. The more people realise this the less reason they'll have to play anyone else
>>
File: dvapot.webm (2 MB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
dvapot.webm
2 MB, 768x432
>>339131340
There was also an instance where a D.Va was hiding behind a corner in her plugsuit form and killed half the enemy team with her pistol while they were distracted, then called in her mech shoot at the other players.

It's possible, just not with her MEKA guns.
>>
>>339132763
Does Rein's hammer hitting the shield charge it at all? My hammer goes through other Rein shields but I never know if I should be hitting Zarya.
>>
>>339132854
>Its a "D.Va does something that could have been done by another class PoTG"
>>
>>339132778
Yeah it sucks dick. I rarely play the character I want to play if I care about winning, and often I have to counter pick. Makes you appreciate games where you just chase a K/D more.
>>
>>339132854
This was a decent webm. The two times I tried knocking people off a cliff they were thrown behind me, though.
>>
>>339132304
>A good team can spot this a mile away and finish him as soon as he tries. This isn't an argument.
Reaper literally has two moves that let him move around invincibly. It doesn't matter if he's been spotted, he can teleport or float around untouchable. All he has to do is go a moment without being focused on and he can get his ult in there and do huge damage. A lot of classes can't do much about it once he starts his ult. D.Va can.

>Except the bullets that aren't right in the postage stamp sized shield
Wrong, you clearly don't know how it works. The defense matrix actually has a pretty long and wide range. It spreads outward from D.Va to cover a wide area.

>Or, you know, the players behind the shield, like how you're supposed to play when the Reinhart's got his shield up. How retarded are you that you can't see a big shield other players can hide behind trumps a tiny shield that is less reliable.
There are several classes who may not be actively hanging out behind Reinhardt at any given moment, like Widowmaker or Tracer. The point is that, in a high noon situation, Reinhardt gives limited protection while D.Va can shut down the ult completely.

>So can reinhart's shield.
You're missing the point. Reinhardt can block incoming damage from those in his specific direction while D.Va can actually stop the ult entirely. If the team's D.Va is vigilant, a vast majority of the dangerous ults can be shut down entirely.
>>
>>339132854

Lucio does that better.
>>
>>339128798
>d.va can actually do tons of damage with her laser pistol, just move erratically so you dont get hit
I got a McCree, Reaper and Genji and Reinhart a few times outside her Meka.
They really panic for some reason, I was even chasing the fucking Genji.
Shoot a shit load, Move like a madman and don't worry about trading.
Also if you really need your meka, which heros then switch back.
>>
>>339131586
If the guns didn't slow you down, why would you ever let go of LMB?
>>
File: 1438386344800.jpg (19 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1438386344800.jpg
19 KB, 500x475
>>339133196
>this d.va cuck
>>
>>339133286
So you can get squishies from behind without alerting the entire enemy team to your presence
>>
>>339132353
>How big headed do you have to be to think you, out all people, are the only one who understands her?
I'm not. There are several other people here saying the same shit.

>On another point, all those hyperthicals with the matrix shield relies on one thing, you being with your team. You know, the place where she shouldn't be if you're playing her correctly, heading out to hunt down and kill snipers/Mercy etc.
I do those AND stick with my team. Just because she specializes in hunting down other players with her superior mobility does not mean you can't also return to stick with your team when they're making a big push or getting attacked. D.Va's great mobility lets her move between the two duties with ease.

>Just a shame so many people are ready to rush to her defense, either out of ego or because you insulted their waifu. She needs a buff, nothing major, but something to put her on level with others.
I AGREE that she needs a small buff of some sort, but she has a pretty great role in the game as it is. A lot of people think her role is supposed to be "Reinhardt but worse", and they're wrong. Those people should just pick Reinhardt instead of whining about not being able to play D.Va like Reinhardt.
>>
>>339132428
I agree with most of these except the widow, fucking widows in my MMR are doing ridiculous cross map grapple snipes and shit. I can hardly believe its legit.
>>
DVA is useful because shes fucking huge and is really good at spamming
>>
File: 1459502404102.jpg (133 KB, 728x636) Image search: [Google]
1459502404102.jpg
133 KB, 728x636
>>339133196
>like Widowmaker or Tracer.
As D.Va, why would you ever be near Widowmaker?

As Tracer, why wouldn't you just blink away from high noon?

Holy shit you're really trying to make D.Va sound better than she is, are you a dev? Did you work on D.Va?
>>
What the fuck is the deal with every team-based game? Every thread is like 'NURF [character name] REEEEEEEEEEEE'. I was seriously considering getting OW because it looks fun, but I can imagine all the shit you're going to get on your head because no matter which character you pick there WILL be faggots who will cry about it.
>>
>>339133759
You don't have to be NEAR them to block the ult. That's my entire point; you can break the ult itself and protect literally everyone else that it could've possibly hit. You could be sitting directly under a McCree and use defense matrix pointed straight upward in front of him and it would block every single one of his shots. It doesn't work like Reinhardt's shield.
>>
File: 1426952268710.png (73 KB, 353x321) Image search: [Google]
1426952268710.png
73 KB, 353x321
>>339133759
>As D.Va, why would you ever be near Widowmaker?

That's her whole point?
>>
>>339120305
post your win rate
>>
>>339133759
>near widowmaker

I think the other anon needs to chill out too but you relaly dont seem to know how dva works
>>
File: 1462990733299.png (84 KB, 540x397) Image search: [Google]
1462990733299.png
84 KB, 540x397
>>339133950
>her
>>
File: 1235010179654.jpg (35 KB, 195x626) Image search: [Google]
1235010179654.jpg
35 KB, 195x626
>ITT: Angry virgins having a "my dads cooler than your dad" contest with a TF2 clone.
>>
File: 13416203242988.jpg (11 KB, 110x110) Image search: [Google]
13416203242988.jpg
11 KB, 110x110
>>339131753
>>
File: McCree Winston.jpg (34 KB, 480x448) Image search: [Google]
McCree Winston.jpg
34 KB, 480x448
>>339134143
>>
>stand behind a 3 inch wide lamppost
>safe from her mech explosion

gg no re
>>
>>339134340
>standing around corner of building
>not safe from roadhog hook
>>
I love D.Va. She feeds me kills and wastes a character slot on the enemy team when she's out of her mech waiting for a new one. I leave D.Va's alive for this reason. When she's on foot she's worse than dead. If she calls in a new mech I can destroy it instantly.
>>
>>339134432

one man apocalypse baybee
>>
>>339134432
20TICK
T
I
C
K
>>
>>339134432
Blizzard calls this "honor the shooter". Everyone else calls it "shitty lag compensation". It means if Roadhog can still see you because of his slow internet, he gets the advantage and gets the hook even if your screen tells you that you're in cover.
>>
>>339134549
Fuck favor the shooter, honestly. It's such a crock of shit.

Is it true the tickrate is higher in the competitive mode, though? My friend has been trying to convince me that it is due to it having a higher tickrate than quick play but I can't play it yet.
>>
>>339119813
>>339120305
you are doing god's work posting these images son
>>
Anyone have any D.Va feet??
>>
>>339134480
I love players like you, not finishing her off once she pops out of the mech because you think she's useless. Her pistol has higher DPS than her mech's guns and has no damage falloff. I destroy loads of idiots with it. I've taken out many turrets and even Bastions with it due to its insane range. Thanks for leaving me alive so I can help take out a couple of your teammates while I wait for my mech. Us D.Vas really appreciate it.
>>
>>339134861
I usually kill mcrees and reapers 1v1 out of suit because they don't realize how powerful that pistol is. it really is sorely underestimated
>>
I like how many shitters play this game because it means my waifu will get buffed.

Please make D.Va good blizzard, 1st place every game isn't good enough if I can't solo an entire enemy team
>>
File: 1438663074392.jpg (98 KB, 764x608) Image search: [Google]
1438663074392.jpg
98 KB, 764x608
>>339134861
>shitty single digit elo d.va players brag about long range shots when they can't do their fucking roles correctly
God, why can't you all kill yourselves so we don't have to deal with you manlets?
>>
File: FuckingBlizzardDude.png (1 MB, 1600x769) Image search: [Google]
FuckingBlizzardDude.png
1 MB, 1600x769
All these Overwatch threads and I'm still trying to revive my account so I can play the fucking game.
>>
File: how did that even work.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
how did that even work.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>339135256
What a high level D.Va play!
>>
File: not even trying.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
not even trying.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>339135256

>no killfeed
>1MB under filesize limit
>didn't change the resolution to make it less blurry
>>
File: OW D.Va_1.webm (3 MB, 1920x1078) Image search: [Google]
OW D.Va_1.webm
3 MB, 1920x1078
>>
>>339130862
This here shows how D.Va's ult can be OP as fuck if used correctly. People say that it is easy to avoid because you get a warning. Which is why you always combo it with flight to toss it into your enemies so they don't have time to react to it.
>>
>>339130134

Watch her get buffed and then everyone start crying about her being OP.
>>
>>339119813
>rush down a capture point, forcing the defenders to fall back
No, fuck you. Every time I try doing that the entire enemy team concentrate fire on me, instantly killing me.
>>
>>339136118
This. Tracer is a much better option for that.
>>
>you'll never make D.VA cum

why live
>>
>>339136510

>you'll never raise your APM deep inside of her

why live
>>
>>339128798

melee is way lower damage than instantly attacking crit spot
>>
Why is reinhardt the coolest character in the game.
>>
>>339134649
Yeah it's 60 in ranked apparently.
>>
>>339126736
What about the egyptian woman serving in the military, at one point being in command of men. In our day and age. Sounds like high fantasy to me
>>
>>339119813
You know, I only liked DVA when I was in brawl/arcade. The shortened cooldowns made her super fun all of a sudden, I loved boosting around all over the place.

Also, I was AMAZED at how effective multiple DVAs are. I was against a team with 3 DVAs on Dorado, on defense. I thought they were being retarded.

They were fucking amazing, multiple DVAs will fuck your shit up.
>>
>>339138023
Oh, I should clarify. I was on defense but the 3 DVAs were on attack. They pushed the payload really far. Plus they contested really well, the mech was solid enough to soak up some shots and you still had to kill the pilot afterwards.

By the time you fully killed one DVA, the other two would boost in.
>>
>>339125630
I don't know, cool slick dude in gundam might appeal to some
But you can bet your ass there would be far less people sticking with him.
>>
>>339126736
>go to next map
>generic stereotypical music of the location starts playing while it's loading the map.

I chuckle a little bit inside. Then stop caring.
>>
>>339125630
If Zarya was hot D.Va would literally sit in a trashcan.
>>
bump for helpful d.va discussion
>>
>>339131586
>>339131220
>>339130779
>>339130134
>>339122369
>>339120305
>>339119813
anon stop please i can only get so hard
Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.