[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was I the only one looking forward to this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Tomorrow-Children-JP-Alpha-Date.jpg (115 KB, 790x610) Image search: [Google]
Tomorrow-Children-JP-Alpha-Date.jpg
115 KB, 790x610
Was I the only one looking forward to this game?
>>
You're the only one who has heard of it
>>
>>339112873
Nah, looks great m80

Excited for it to come out
>>
>>339112873
Why, did something happen to it? I remember seeing videos of it long ago, then it completely dropped off the radar and I forgot it existed.
>>
>>339113092
It was slated for a release months ago and the devs have been really quiet since missing their launch date.
>>
I was until I played the beta.

Snoresville.
>>
>>339113238
;-; aww
>>
>>339112873
>Was I the only one looking forward to this game?
>Was I

Was it cancelled?
>>
>>339113647
probably 0 news since the beta
>>
File: Angela_Anaconda.jpg (24 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
Angela_Anaconda.jpg
24 KB, 500x376
>>339112873
SHOOBY DOOBY DOO WAH WAH
>>
I was, but then I played the beta and it was this confusing yet also boring crafting game where you occasionally get to shoot a big monster but then spend 20 minutes chopping up it's remains into rocks
>>
>>339114937
That actually sounds awesome

I want a game where you live in a dead monster and can only grow by killing other huge monsters

The ascetic of "perfect society" with lines of citizens and specified rectangular zones for certain things felt inappropriate to me though
>>
>>339115347
I may have made it sound more interesting than it is
It was pretty underwhelming
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.