[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just started Last Of Us. What should I expect? Will I have fun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 20160527_202858.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
20160527_202858.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1840
I just started Last Of Us. What should I expect? Will I have fun?
>>
form your own opinions faggot
>>
Expect to stop playing the game while you wait for /v/ to tell you what you thought.
>>
Do you like movies?
>>
You already have the game, just find out for yourself
>>
Generic 3rd person combat in a story that's been done before
>>
very repetitive gameplay
>>
Grapics. Do you find graphics fun? 90% of Sony fanbase does, graphics are the most fun thing ever, period. Such amazing graphics, I had a lot of fun because of graphics.
>>
File: 1393627230241.jpg (53 KB, 368x381) Image search: [Google]
1393627230241.jpg
53 KB, 368x381
A good game with great combat and voice acting.
>>
>>339110404
a competent but generic 3rd person action game. there were a lot of things I sort of liked about it though. I liked little things like how you could pick up random objects like bricks and throw them at dude's heads and kill them. Made the game feel sort of improvisational.
>>
>>339110404
>Will I have fun?
Are you a casual?
Do you enjoy movies?
Do you have low standards?

Only you can tell us
>>
>>339110404
You'll get to what you think is the games climax and then find out its actually the ending.
>>
>PS3 version

you dun goofed mah you

remaster is 60fps and grounded is the most fun way to pray da gam
>>
>>339110404
No, but you'll probably cry.
>>
>>339111490

so just like mgs4
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.