[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>play multiplayer >kill guy with bfg >one shot left
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: TOOT.gif (2 MB, 581x542) Image search: [Google]
TOOT.gif
2 MB, 581x542
>play multiplayer
>kill guy with bfg
>one shot left
>fire it at the two guys behind me
>it literally shoots
>explodes on top of them
>they take zero damage
>guy who killed me picks up the gun and kills me with it after i respawn to end the game
Certain Affinity a SHIT. I hope they get what's coming to them for making literally nothing but garbage shooters.
>>
>hope they get what's coming to them
So a paycheck with your signature?
>>
>>339097178
>implying i bought the game off steam
>>
File: Screenshot_7.png (187 KB, 770x477) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_7.png
187 KB, 770x477
>>339096825

> BFG is nerfed in MP, it bearly damages in high amounts depending on the proximity of the ray and the blast
> Keep your distance , and aim well before firing
> Try to shoot at them directly or a bit over their head.
> Use the wallhack in the BFG to get an idea of when to fire in case they haven't seen you yet

Or just play SP like you should .
>>
>>339097845
I was literally point blank when I fired it. The point is that the game didn't acknowledge that I had fired the gun because the gun was fired right before I died. It's shit coding.
>>
>>339097998

In that case, yep, fuck you CA. Hit detection is the reason I only play MP with friends, it's rage inducing to be given the finger even when using the GODDAMN B-FUCKIN'-G
>>
>>339098184
Yeah. I've only been playing snapmap survival with friends since it's actually fun and if I squint my eyes I can pretend it's as good as the singleplayer. I just wanted to see if they had improved the multiplayer at all from the beta, and they haven't. It's literally just as shit as it was there, with the super shotgun not even doing any damage.
>>
File: 1459053946015.gif (2 MB, 423x264) Image search: [Google]
1459053946015.gif
2 MB, 423x264
>he actually bought DOOM:Gaylo Edition
>>
>>339099741
>not buying it off a russian keysite for ~$30
The singleplayer is amazing. Easily the best shooter in the last decade.
>>
File: 1405987023594.jpg (51 KB, 700x519) Image search: [Google]
1405987023594.jpg
51 KB, 700x519
>>339100012
Idk it looks like shit.
>>
>>339100270
It's great senpai. I know two people absolutely obsessed with DOOM and they loved it. The music's good, the gunplay is satisfying, the combat is fast and challenging, there's no shitty ADS garbage or sprint, and the level design rewards exploration.

It's also visually impressive, with the colors bright and vibrant and the enemy designs are all memorable and stand out against the environments.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.