[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling to the Night > Can't Say Goodbye to Yesterday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Calling to the Night > Can't Say Goodbye to Yesterday > The Best is Yet to Come > Here's to You > Heaven's Divide > Way to Fall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sins of the Father

Search your heart, you know it to be true.
>>
>>
>>
>>339095931
What is this image based on again?
>>
Why are you so triggered by WHOOOOAAAAHOOOOOO OP?
>>
File: 132456134.jpg (61 KB, 584x576) Image search: [Google]
132456134.jpg
61 KB, 584x576
>>339096842
>>
Calling to the Night sounds like Celine Dion honestly
>>
>>339097072
I wonder what this guy is doing now?
>>
>>339097072
Probably mortgaged up to his eyeballs raising kids concerned about gender politics in video games.
>>
>>339096972
Because it's shit.
>>
Holy fuck, I'm not going to try and say Calling to the Night is bad or anything, but you seriously have shit taste.
>>
>>339097072
Oh right, thanks anon.
>>
>>339095931
Of the choices Heaven's Divide is probably my favorite.
>>
>>339095931
>2nd place trophy
every time
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.