[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steam is dead. Steam remains dead. And we have killed it. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: steem.png (445 KB, 905x558) Image search: [Google]
steem.png
445 KB, 905x558
Steam is dead. Steam remains dead. And we have killed it. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 284x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 284x253
>>339093364
>shit like this would have been on new grounds years ago, now people sell it on steam
>>
As long as people buy it, they will put it on Steam.

This is capitalism, if you don't like it then you could always vote for Bernie :^)
>>
>>339093867
Way ahead of you, but that's long term. How do we get rid of this shit in the now
>>
>>339093867
When you go to the market, there are fruits there. But they didn't just shake the trees and pick them from the ground on a basket. They were carefully removed, and the best ones were picked by hand to be taken to the market. The bad, rotten ones are thrown away or given to the dogs. Not all fruits pass the tests.

This is what should happen in Steam too. Filter the shit stuff
>>
File: Chrisrock.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Chrisrock.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>He posts a game that is clearly free to play
>>
>>339093364
Steam was always cancer retard.
>>
>>339093364
This game is free to play, I don't understand what people in this thread are bitching about.
>>
File: nice gaem.png (612 KB, 964x560) Image search: [Google]
nice gaem.png
612 KB, 964x560
>>339094105
Okay, here's a paid one
>>
>>339094057
>food analogies
There's a bit of a difference between health issues caused by bad food and a video game.
>>
>>339093364
"amazin is pretty shit, because it sells things i have no interest in" -op, sucker of dicks
>>
>>339093364
Holy shit. I'm an amature when it comes to drawing, and my shit is better than this.
>>
>>339093364

There's 700,000+ games on steam. You're gonna get some stuff like this. Don't make wild exaggerations about inconsequential bullshit
>>
>>339094057
>The bad, rotten ones are thrown away or given to the dogs.
Dogs don't eat fruit you stupid monkey.
>>
Have you considered doing what you do when you go to the store? You ignore the shovelware and buy what you like while not buying the things you don't?
>>
whoa...........it's as if Steam is a store that sells whatever a seller puts up...........damn..............almost like capitalism.............woah
>>
>>339094313
10 R $ Pocket change
>>
>>339094057
IMAGINE BEING AT COMPUTERS SO FAT YOU LOOK AND SEE FOOD
>>
the fuck does idlling mean?
>>
>>339097337
And a store that floods it's shelf with extremely low quality merchandise soon loses customers and finds a reputation for that low quality.

Which is exactly what is beginning to happen to Steam. sales of titles is down a lot and anything that isn't an AAA game is getting lost because Valve are too beta to do quality control.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.