[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Find a flaw
>>
the music is too good
>>
>>339091024
Is Samarost 3 any good? It didn't appear to have the same level of charm as this game, but I haven't actually played it yet.
>>
>>339091024
Can't remember any off the top of my head, haven't played it in years.
I'm excited for what Amanita Design does next. They've been consistently improving with any game.

>>339092601
Its closer to Samarost 2 in tone and style than Machinarium, but I'd personally say it's their best game. The puzzles are more interesting, there's tons of shit to interact with and explore, and the game looks really nice.
>>
Penis face the bird and a downs toddler main character — the character designs are awful. The puzzles are also fucking easy. The game is pretty nice looking and a relaxing few hours overall, through. Not bad for indie shit, but hardly a great adventure game.
>>
>>339092851
Hm, maybe I'll get it. Thanks.
>>
>>339093163
I thought it was pretty great. It was the one of the few point and clicks that I would consider a classic. It had some pretty amazing aspects to it, like how there were no words throughout the entire thing.
>>
>>339093163
>The puzzles are also fucking easy.

Watch out we got a badass over here.
>>
File: 1429682997146.jpg (8 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1429682997146.jpg
8 KB, 400x300
>>339093163
>The puzzles are also fucking easy
>>
>>339095230
To be fair, they are if you're an experienced puzzle gamer like myself.
>>
>>339097060
Are u the puzzlemaster? scooby pls
>>
File: fucking pipes I swear.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
fucking pipes I swear.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
The pipe puzzle has to be the only thing that I disliked in this game, I don't know why but it just made me feel terrible despair while trying to do it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.