[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ likes this game, right? I just got ending A, is it worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: nier-cover.jpg (62 KB, 738x613) Image search: [Google]
nier-cover.jpg
62 KB, 738x613
/v/ likes this game, right? I just got ending A, is it worth getting all the endings in-game? Or should I just watch cutscenes online
>>
File: 1463697489988.jpg (290 KB, 576x800) Image search: [Google]
1463697489988.jpg
290 KB, 576x800
Get all of them. And don't be a pussy and back up your save before ending D. Take it like a man.
>>
did you enjoy it and do you feel like playing it again?
>>
The cutscenes have implications on the gameplay. You really need to actually play through.

If you like vidya stories you should do it.
>>
>>339090097
I enjoyed it but playing it again so immediately would probably turn into me just rushing through everything just for the ending, unless the gameplay changes?
>>
Gameplay was too boring for me to play the game again
>>
>>339090680
gameplay doesn't change really at all but theres new cutscenes scattered throughout the game
>>
>>339090680
You start like 2/3's of the way in for NG+ just do it. It is different right off the bat.
>>
Do at least NG+, it's not the whole game (only post time skip) and has additional cutscenes and dialogue that completely changed the story. You don't need all endings, you can watch the others on YouTube, but the second one at least is mandatory. It's truly part of the story and message of the game.
>>
>>339089546
You haven't really played Nier until you've at least gotten ending B. And you should do that now. If you decide you're satisfied after that or want to wait and more play at a later time, feel free to do so after that point.

You don't start all the way from the beginning, so it's worth it.
>>
>>339090868
>>339090889
aight this makes it easy
so for the other endings you start all the way from the beginning?
>>
>>339091285
You'll never have to start from the beginning. You new game plus and it lets you start from after the time skip. The only thing you need for endings after B is all of the weapons, and the ones you'd "miss" after the time skip are buyable. Just get a guide to do that if you need it.
>>
>>339091285
You always start from there, but there are no additional scenes and dialogue and only the literal very ending changes. Also some of the requirements are dumb as fuck and will make you hate the game rather than like it.

Ending B is mandatory, the rest can be youtubed.
>>
>>339089546

the more you replay the game the more fleshed out the ending becomes and the more you get to know about the truth

the final ending will ask you a LOT, but I can't say more
>>
>>339089546
>tfw wanted to platinum this game
There's some annoying ass trophies in this game, but you should get all the other endings.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.