[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New My Nintendo Reward Why haven't you got me yet Bitch?!?!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: luigiee.jpg (83 KB, 436x393) Image search: [Google]
luigiee.jpg
83 KB, 436x393
New My Nintendo Reward

Why haven't you got me yet Bitch?!?!!
>>
File: 1451622265671.jpg (43 KB, 681x496) Image search: [Google]
1451622265671.jpg
43 KB, 681x496
>he buys 3ds games
>>
>Why haven't you got me yet Bitch?!?!!
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>339083673
>>339083752
>2 posts
>1 IP

Anon this is beyond pathetic already
>>
File: 1464299230481.png (131 KB, 440x517) Image search: [Google]
1464299230481.png
131 KB, 440x517
>>339083673
but I already pirate you
>>
>only a measly 15% discount

Granted you don't buy Plat coins, but it's still shit.

Why not a full 20%?
>>
File: PrtScr capture_7.png (452 KB, 893x481) Image search: [Google]
PrtScr capture_7.png
452 KB, 893x481
>spend $240 on digital games to get a FREE Wii game download!
>>
>>339084791
And you have to do it within 6 months.
>>
>>339083961
>5 posts
>6 posters
HOW
>>
RIP in pizza CN

We never knew how good you were until it got worse
>>
If you're gonna get this game, keep in mind it's almost nothing like the original. It's a very cartoony, Scooby-Doo type of "scary".

Not that the original was that scary either, but if you were young it would scare the living shit out of you. This game probably wouldn't scare you even as a kid.

Also it's not really about exploring a mansion, it's more just solving puzzles. The puzzles do get really good, though.

Overall it's a good game and harder than I expected it to be.

>>339084791
Well getting a free fucking game shouldn't be just handed out with every two purchases, should it?

The point is to encourage you to buy more games and reward you for buying lots of games. Find me a rewards program that gives you a $40 product for spending less than $400.
>>
Nah, fuck that game. It gets REALLY repetitive and the mission based structure is stupid.
>>
File: 1457067813469.jpg (15 KB, 552x539) Image search: [Google]
1457067813469.jpg
15 KB, 552x539
>>339085780
>$40 product
>>
>>339085823
And the original wasn't repetitive?

>enter room
>suck up all ghosts
>get key
>go to next room
>rinse and repeat the whole game
>>
Because I pirated it forever ago
>>
>>339085780
Fuck you if you're actually defending this fucking garbage "promotion" sale

>buy 3 cars and get one FREE tire

No, how about you eat shit?
They want you to spend hundreds of dollars so they can give you a """"""free""""" download of a Wii game you could purchase for $10 and play on your fucking Wii U as well.

Even PS+ has better deals than this shit and it's $60 a year.
>>
>>339085780
Video games aren't products that have any residual value. Especially when you're only rewarding people who buy digitally, these people can't sell or lend out their games to friends etc.

A single physical game of Mario could be played by hundreds of people. A single digital game of Mario will be played by one person. They really need to incentivize this because it's not worth giving up your right to first sale for it. They're getting so much more money out of you, they should throw you a bone. Instead they're colossal fucking jews and they deserve the painful death that's coming for them
>>
>>339086135
Yes, but at least it was shorter (DM is twice as long [14 or so hours]) and didn't pull you out of the mansion every minute.
>>
>>339085780
The game also has online multiplayer, and is really fun. And hard.

Dark Moon is severaly underrated and I would be very sad if they don't implement the same mode in the next game.
>>
because miitomo looks boring

and I already own it
>>
>>339083673
>Why haven't you got me yet Bitch?!?!!
because I have cfw
>>
>>339086014
>>339086346
Nintendo games don't really go down in price, whether you think it's worth it or not doesn't change the fact that it is still a $40 game I'm pretty sure.

And I'm not saying it's a good system, because their coin system is garbage, but the reward is generous. Buy two get one free is a sale, not a rewards program. It is retarded that they expect you to buy it in one month instead of like a quarter or something, but there's no problem with the value of the reward vs the value needing to be spent. I mean what do you expect, a free game for ever hundred dollars? That's giving you back 40% of what you spent.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.