[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this....is the power....of the PS4....woah?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: wow.png (4 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
4 MB, 2560x1440
So this....is the power....of the PS4....woah?
>>
>>339083117
The game was optimized for microsoft platforms.
And Bethesda doesn't do QA so the Playstation versions of any Bethesda game will always suffer and never get fixed.
Same shit happened with Skyrim, Oblivion, and Fallout 3.

Really. As always it is Bethesda's fault.
>>
>>339083117
No matter what you do, the PS4 has better hardware. Face it. Bethesda fucked up, and no matter how much you try, you bought the wrong console
>>
>>339083117
yes anon we know that the current gen consoles are shit
even console fanboys know that
>>
>>339083117
PS4 is much better overall but in some areas the Xbox will perform better due to the higher clock rate on the CPU
>>
>>339084019
>Bethesda fucked up
Next up, water is wet.
>>
>>339084019
talk to me after Falcon is released friendo
>>
I think getting less of any part of Fallout 4 is a good thing.
>>
That completely flat 20 fps makes me think it's a weird v-sync issue.
>>
Oh wow a 7 frame difference wow guys. WOOOOW.
>>
File: default_enemy.png (7 KB, 32x32) Image search: [Google]
default_enemy.png
7 KB, 32x32
>next gen
>mfw I have no face
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.