[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you fix GTA V: Online ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: GTA-5-DLC-440633.jpg (46 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
GTA-5-DLC-440633.jpg
46 KB, 590x350
How would you fix GTA V: Online ?
>>
Ban cheaters.
Remove the auto insurance shit and just make cars instantly spawn again.
Remove "Bad Sport" altogether.
Remove microtransactions.
Allow for custom online models and custom servers.
Private servers.
>>
with a laundry list of wonderful things that will never happen because good goy cards.
>>
>>339079370
>Allow for custom online models and custom servers.
>Private servers.
I can't fucking stress this enough.
>>
Make the women look like women and not like ugly Male to Female Transender things.
>>
>>339079532
>said the faggot trying to crossdresser on a video game
>>
>remove jets, rocket launchers, marksman snipers and sticky bombs, make them temporary pickups
>add more pvp shit to do in freemode
>make the cops less fucking annoying
>make the driving physics less shitty
>>
>>339079262
Shut it down and make a single player expansion instead.
>>
>>339079262
Create larger and more heists, and allow players to heist each other
>>339079469
These, you could have various cheats enabled on some servers, and you could play with communities and not just a free for all of rooftop koreans and rogue attack helicopters, and maybe put people of similar levels and income together on these servers automatically
Every game should have a no mic - no play server
>>
>>339079262
>remove the terrible "story" it has and just keep a handful of missions that rely on actual co-op. so heists i guess
>remove money. just use it as a scoreboard type thing for the lobby
>weapons can be found in freeroam/taken from dead player's and kept for the session
>weapons are unlocked when leveling up
>vehicles are unlocked when leveling up
>vehicles can be stolen and kept just like weapons, except they are not locked to the session
>apartments are unlocked when leveling up
>bounties are placed on players with a high wanted level
>bounties are placed on players who kill a handful of players in a short time
>gaining a bounty from the above situation grants the player a 3-star wanted level

that's all i can think of off the top of my head. basically just do everything that Red Dead Redemption's Multiplayer did. they're the same fucking thing except GTAO makes you grind shitty missions or buy GTABux so you can buy shit in the game that's locked away by multiple barriers.

RDR MP did it right. GTAO is the same thing but with money being a factor and trying too hard to be a small MMO
>>
>>339079975
uh no? I just want girls to look like actual girls
>>
delete it
>>
File: 1457808348809.jpg (1 MB, 944x1137) Image search: [Google]
1457808348809.jpg
1 MB, 944x1137
Allow for a slight degree height modifying when creating your character. Nothing says strange looking than having a female heist member on your team but because the characters are all the same base height those 6 inch heels make her look like a damn amazonian man destroyer.
>>
>>339080260
...And what's wrong with that
>>
>>339079262
>Allow people to steal expensive cars and keep them, because the name of the fucking game is Grand Theft Auto, why the fuck should I pay for things when I can just STEAL THEM
>Remove the stupid system that forces you to pay for players vehicles if you destroy them """""""""feature"""""""""
>Remove bad sport
>Custom servers
>Private servers
>>
everyone has access to all weapons immediately, you just have to pay out the ass for em
>>
>>339079994
>there will never be "Episodes of Los Santos"

:(
>>
File: 1464200961054.jpg (33 KB, 495x372) Image search: [Google]
1464200961054.jpg
33 KB, 495x372
>>339079262
Kill it, replace it with FIVE M
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.