[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what is with the elysian shadows meme and why is it always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
So what is with the elysian shadows meme and why is it always posted here? Is a dreamcast game in 2017 just that ridiculous or is there more to it?
>>
>>339074049
The guy took a pile of amphetamibes and had a meltdown all there is to it
>>
>>339074049
>every picture of this guy is him giving the finger
What is this, 1996
>>
>>339074049
Just checked Twitter, Steam and Kickstarter, no updates since July 2015.
I guess he ran out of money and silently stopped working.
>>
>that dragon dildo in the background
>>
>>339074049
Kickstartered for some awful rpg then had a meltdown insulting all his backers and shit because hes a hack and goes on the defensive.
>>
>>339074049
A generic 2D RPG.
Guy asked for way too much money.
Next to no progress, years later still looks like shit.
>>
>>339074629
Not to mention he has a fucking meltdown whenever people bring up that it doesn't look good, or that he never fucking updates people on his progress.
Nigga literally writes fucking paragraphs of condescending shit talk to people wanting updates, saying that he has no time to give updates because MUH STRESS
>>
How did this even get funded? It looks so bad, why would anyone pay for an RPG maker game?
>>
>>339074049
>>339074049
Guessing someone backed it a lot and is venting out
>>
>>339074049
>eating beans out of a tin
>that hair situation
>angsty bird flip as an adult

This the type of lad to eat doritos and was the dust off his fingers
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.