[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long does this game take to pick up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg?t=1457951393.jpg (42 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg?t=1457951393.jpg
42 KB, 460x215
How long does this game take to pick up?
>>
>>339067294
A few hours. It took me 80 hours to complete it.
>>
Name one jrpg that doesn't need to "pick up"
>>
Once you start doing the shrines I guess, the story gets neat, the music gets better, but the game as a whole is still lacking a lot of content. The redeeming factor is the characters and their interactions as well as a couple really wonderful moments.

It's worth playing through the full game to at least experience those special moments.
>>
>>339067441
Rogue Galaxy, I regret never beating it
>>
>>339067294
Never because it's shit.

Probably around mid game, Zesty is really slow, even for a Tales game.
>>
>>339067294
for me was really near the mid-end so... well yeah
>>
>>339067294
Around the time you get to the temples, but even then, the game is not much at all. It's not very good but it's not very awful. Just stop playing unless this is pirated.
>>
>>339067410
How much time for Platinum?
>>
>>339067294

Seems comfy right from the beginnin to,me desu
>>
>>339068154

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ9N-_gaWb8

Sakuraba at least got a couple songs right
>>
>>339067441
Final Fantasy VI
Chrono Trigger
>>
40 hours main story
Between 60 and 80 for sidequest
and 120 for Plat
>>
>>339068409
dude I don't even like zestiria but it got one of the best soundtrack of the series
>>
>>339067294
6-10 hours, and then it kind of cuts out again at 30 and picks up again at 50
>>
>>339069201

It's a shame there are so many songs they didn't add into the OST, some of them like the alt version of rising up were pretty hard to find.
>>
Early game is kinda slow since low level sorey plays like an assclown and alisha is a pretty boring character. The picked up for me right aroound meeting edna.

>>339069580
The techno version of Rising up is played when you return to the battlefield after defeating the dragon.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.