[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CSGO Weapon Prices
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: cYFASso.jpg (158 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
cYFASso.jpg
158 KB, 1024x576
Why the hell are items and weapons so expensive? Is the money they go on the steam store actual USD, and if so, what has caused their prices to spike? Who the hell spends that much on what is essentially DLC?
>>
>>339066354
>Why the hell are items and weapons so expensive?
Because there are retards who are willing to pay that much for silver level bragging rights.
>>
Supply and demand ;^)
>>
File: housewarming gift.jpg (639 KB, 1241x1600) Image search: [Google]
housewarming gift.jpg
639 KB, 1241x1600
Because of rarity
>>
Rarity
After a while the case contains the weapons becomes less frequent to drop
>>
File: 4644.jpg (70 KB, 248x252) Image search: [Google]
4644.jpg
70 KB, 248x252
>buying skins
literally why
>>
>>339066354
Come on goy... Don't you want to impress your gamer friends with rare weapon jpegs?
>>
This thread reminded me I have tens of dollars in skins I can sell after ditching that shitty game. Thanks!
>>
>>339068779
*subscribes to ur blog* awesome
>>
>>339066354
I actually suspect there is some sort of money laundering system being used by foreign players in order to create income. Like how the Russians control TF2 hats.
>>
>>339066354

heres a better question, why doesn't valve fix their fucking hit dection
>>
>>339068932
dont fix what ain't broke
>>
>>339066354
supply and demand mostly

also the huge skins gambling culture attached to csgo. so many players bet on pro games or play csgo blackjack type games for skins. in result, there is a ton of money in the community market because its flowing from account to account.
>>
>>339066354
Because the "DLC" has "value".
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio
>>
>>339068932
Are you asking for aim assist?
>>
>>339069085
Its been broken since before the CS beta.
>>
>>339066354
Gaming is a cheap hobby. A lot of people like gaming. A lot of rich people like gaming. People don't mind spending money on their hobbies.
>>
>>339069971
I'm asking for when the bullet hits and the blood is shown to count as a hit.
>>
because cs:go has one of the most autistic fanbases out there

these idiots will literally sit there in someone's stream and watch that person open crates in the very off chance that they'll get some rare "pixels" to show off

honestly more embarrassing than the people who watch MTG and yugioh unboxings
>>
File: 1462940507174.jpg (259 KB, 575x575) Image search: [Google]
1462940507174.jpg
259 KB, 575x575
>>339069778
So white people got addicted to getting jewed? Thats pretty hilarious
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.