[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, who should legitimately receive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (2 MB, 1517x630) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1517x630
Now that the dust has settled, who should legitimately receive a nerf/buff?
>>
All of them
>>
>>339065485
D.Va needs a buff on her shotguns, and crit hitbox needs to be a tad bit smaller
torb's turrets no instaturn
bastion's turret form needs a longer turning time
genji's melee should be the strongest in the game
roadhog's heal needs a longer cd (maybe a second or 2)
widow's sniper needs to charge at full power longer
it's high noon for a mcree nerf, longer cd for the stun
symmetra needs a biff for everything, i don't know where to start
everyone else seems fine to me
>>
buff d.va, zenn and symmetra

nerf widowmaker
>>
>>339065714
If they buffed Genji's melee he'd be kinda broken. Even just a tiny buff and you'd trivially be killing most non tanks in one combo. I mean I wouldn't really complain but it seems like it would be somewhat unfair.
>>
>>339066128
that would be unfair

5 point damage buff at most?
>>
>D.Va needs a buff on her shotguns, and crit hitbox needs to be a tad bit smaller
Absolutely
>torb's turrets no instaturn
FUCKING YES. THERE IS NO FUCKING BUSINESS THIS TURRET JUST SNIPES ME FROM THE BACK OR FROM FUCKING ABOVE AS I FALL ON IT
>bastion's turret form needs a longer turning time
nah, but what would be nice is if you added a right click that spins up the minigun and it needs to be spinning to shoot. Would be a small change that goes a long ways
>genji's melee should be the strongest in the game
His melee is already pretty powerful
>roadhog's heal needs a longer cd (maybe a second or 2)
I think it's fine, maybe one second would go farther
>widow's sniper needs to charge at full power longer
"eh," As long as headshots are instakills for less beefy characters, I think that's fine
it's high noon for a mcree nerf, longer cd for the stun
>symmetra needs a biff for everything, i don't know where to start
Those mini sentries are fucking stupid. I disagree. If anything, they shouldn't slow as much as they do.

I think the only SERIOUS nerf that needs to happen is Mei's. It's absolutely retarded that she can freeze you so quickly and then rape you with ice shards.
>>
>>339066240
Doesn't really need it to be completely honest.

RMB>Melee>Dash leaves most characters on critical health, and you still have most of your magazine and also deflect left to use afterward.
>>
The game really isn't too badly balanced

Buffs
>Symmetra's shields give 35 instead of 25
>Movement speed boost on Zenyatta

Nerfs
>Double the charge time on Widow's Sniper
>Give Mcree's fan hammer a different reload animation which is longer.
>And for the casual shitters, 1.5x the transition time on Bastion between forms
>>
>>339066409
you're right, i guess genji is fine the way he is
>>
Symmetra really needs a bit of a damage buff or something.

She's not as bad as people say, but she's extremely underperforming
>>
Tracer needs more rounds in her guns. I swear just as I'm starting to do damage, I need to reload. Just raise them to 80, hell even 70 would be ok.
>>
>>339066240
right now full genji burst if 3 shurikens hit(non hs) gives 184 points of damage.

allowing him to 1shot 200hp characters in a blink of an eye would be completely unfair.

he is probably the most balanced class in the game right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 596x766) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 596x766
Do you think Roadhog or Lucio will be altered at all? I use them mostly.
>>
Symmetra in general seems really weak compared to the other supports in terms of actual supporting unless you're on defense and get a decent setup for your turrets. I feel like she could use some kinda change to her armor thing, either make it so it can stack on people but has charges/cooldowns per person you can cast it on. Or they should just reclassify her as Defense.

I think Bastion will be less of an issue as people slowly figure out the best ways to play around him, but I think if they really do need to make a change to him it should be either slower self-heals while in turret mode or that he has to be in scout mode to heal.

Maybe I'm just salty after playing against him so much, but Winston's ult duration should be a bit shorter or have a longer build-up time.

I haven't really seen it myself but loads of people have been saying Lucio is super strong, so maybe bump him down a bit

Not character balance specifically, but Temple of Anubis(?) could really use some kind of change, not sure what. On the second point it's so ridiculously defense-sided so long as you have 2 or 3 semi-competent people.

Had a match last night where a Reindhart and a Bastion just sat in the corner behind Reindhart's shield while a Mercy healed them every now and then once the shield went down, it was infuriating as all hell but admittedly our team was kind of terrible.
>>
>>339065485
I'm trying to make both lower and higher brackets into account.

>D.Va
- Change her crit area to the back of her mech

>Cree
- Change the AoE of the flashbang to a frontal AoE
- His roll only gives him 3 bullets back

>Lucio
- Nerf the heal boost of his Amp it Up by 10~20%

>Mei
- Change her health to 150HP/50Armor
- Lower the initial slow of her spray
- Her Cryo only regens the HP part at 66% of the current rate (so 100HP)
- Sprayed ground makes her and her team mates go faster/make the spray heal team mates at 30~40 hp/s
- Same effect on her ult
- Swap her to Support to replace Symmetra who goes to Defense heroes

>Widowmaker
- Sniper gun is 10~20% slower
- You can Hook your team mates to get close to them
- Infra-sight only reveals the area around her and a frontal AoE around where she's looking at with her gun

>Symmetra
- Make her main weapon have a 20~30% better range

>Zennyata
- When active, his shield protects him from the amount shown or a single instance of damage like Zarya's
- Balls speed increased
>>
buff:
d.va primary
reinhardt primary
roadhog's power against other tanks
pharas hp
zarya's shield time or make it she gains more damage from doing damage
nerf:
torb in general
d.vas ult
all of junkrat
soldier 76's heal
actually remove from the fucking game:
widowmaker
bastion
mei
>>
Junkrat is so grossly overpowered that its the reason why I stopped playing this game. Everytime I pick him, I can get a 30 player killstreak without even trying.
>>
pls give pharah more hp
>>
File: happyhog.jpg (184 KB, 968x825) Image search: [Google]
happyhog.jpg
184 KB, 968x825
>>339067890
Roadhog is perfectly balanced, haven't played enough of Lucio to know
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.