[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only currently released game I am interested in: Bloodborne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
The only currently released game I am interested in:
Bloodborne

Upcoming who knows when:
Wild

I could just play on my PS3 tier:
Last of Us Remastered

Probably cancelled tier:
The Last Guardian
Deep Down

I am the same guy who made this thread last night, but fuck me I

am aching for some bloodborne, but I really feel like my money

is better spent buying a new PC. PC has had quite a draught of

servicable games lately, but this year we finally got Black

Desert, Overmemes and Dark Souls 3. I am only so-so impressed by

Dark Souls 3 though and when I heard Bloodborne had more freedom

of exploration like DS1 and wasn't as funneled as Demon's or 2 I

instantly became affixed with it. I am not at a loss for money

by any means, but $400 for one game really bothers me especially

after buying a PS3 and deeply regretting it to this day. How am

I to know that the PS4 won't just be abandoned like the 3DS was

when the new 3DS was announced. I know it is a different

company, but these kinds of practices of releasing a slightly

upgraded version of a console or handheld aren't exactly new.

Anyway I don't know what I want out of this thread entirely I

guess discussion from people who have already made the leap to

PS4. If I am not really into PC ports or Anime games what else

is left? And lastly, is Bloodborne really the game I am

fantacizing about? Is it a game with DS1 levels of exploration

and build potential, but fast smooth movement, satisfying combat

and style out the ass?

This is not a meme thread and I am not trying to talk shit about PS4 stuff so don't take it that way please.
>>
Ur faget
>>
>>339064887
Neat.

Saged, reported, called the cops.
>>
>>339064887
I bought a PS4 for Bloodborne. Than i bought DS3 and Witcher 3. Not regretting it so far.
But you gotta buy the DLC because it's probably one of the best DLCs done by from.
>>
>LE PS4 HAS NO GAMES MAYMAY
nice meme
>>
>>339064887
protip: most of the time when people buy consoles they end up buying games that hadn't planned on buying
>>
>>339064887
Holy shit kill yourself
>>
>>339066974
Memes often have a base in reality. This is such a time.
>>
Bought PS4 for Bloodborne. It was too easy. No skill, infinite stamina, unlimited dodge rolls and your stamina recharges as you do damage. Super disappointing. Chalice dungeons are so bad the game would be better without them.

The best game on PS4 right now is Until Dawn. Seriously. It has better characters, story telling, and real options that decide whether people live or die. The rest of the PS4 library is garbage sequels to last gen games, or remasters of last gen games.
>>
>>339067020
This. I bought a X360 just for halo 3 and now i got 60-70 fucking games on it. Some i really fucking regret but some im really glad about. Dragon's Dogma being one of them.
>>
Last guardian news got released today. Games you would get on your PC you can get on PS4.
>>
>>339066974
Memes speak the truth.
>multiplats are games
Not games that decide whether someone will buy a console. Only exclusives count. And PS4's exclusives suck balls.
>>
TLG was literally just on the cover of Edge Magazine. It's far from dead. Last I heard Capcom is reworking Deep Down without the F2P model, probably gonna be a straight-up Souls clone game now instead.
>>
>>339067305
>Not games that decide whether someone will buy a console
Please tell me you're joking, leave your /v/ and reddit bubble every once in awhile, most people buy consoles to play multiplatforms.
>>
>>339066974
It has not though the only reason i bought a ps4 was because of bloodborne. And i don't regret it but wish it had more games.
But now the news about the last guardian coming back my hopes about deepdown rekindled
>>
File: Paarl Extra 1.jpg (94 KB, 893x506) Image search: [Google]
Paarl Extra 1.jpg
94 KB, 893x506
>want to talk about BB
>last thread was a doll waifu wank
>wait till it dies so I can post a BB thread
>oh wait there's another one
>it's a memeposting consolewar shitshow

FUCK ALL YOU STUPID NIGGERS, I WANT TO TALK ABOUT BLOODBORNE
>>
What's with spergy as fuck spacing?
>>
>>339067787
Because we haven't talked about Bloodborne enough for the last two years?
>>
>>339067949
But I haven't finished it in the last two years.

And there are still people playing the game for the first time two years later. That's why there are, still, Bloodborne threads.

This is an ironic shitposting thread. Not a BB thread.
>>
>>339067302
why would anyone buy a multiplat on console if they also have a pc that could run it? literally the only reason would be if your friends all made the same mistake and you wanted to play online with them or something, but you should really just get better friends.
>>
>>339067481
Exclusives are the decider between one platform or another. If someone loves Halo they're not buying a PS4. Is someone loves games in general they're not buying a PS4. There is literally no reason to buy a PS4. Worst exclusives, worst multiplats.

that's the meaning of "no games". PS4 has no games.
>>
>>339067949
I don't think there has ever been and may never be a single Bloodborne thread that isn't just PS4 owners claiming it to be the second coming of Christ and PC owners claiming it to be overrated shit. There are then always the following arguments of "You just hate it because you can't play it" and "pshhh nuthin personell I wouldn't even want to play it if I could" Anyway there has never really been a thread about it and not about it's platform and the people who can or would play it. And I think that is a real travesty. My roommate owns it and I think it's damn fun, and I am a PC gamer normally.
>>
>>339068357
>post-ironic-shitposting

I gotta get outta here. Fuck you guys, I'm going to play video games.
>>
>>339068357
Its becuase /v/ is the console wars board. Thats why /vg/ exists. Atleast its a bit better.
>>
>>339068635
>chatroom subreddit waifupools are better
>>
>OP posts a meme with some retarded format to make a statement about how this is the typical ps4 player
>the entire post being written by a PCuck who actually took the time to write out all this shit just for the sake of platform wars actually makes more of a statement about his fanbase
>>
>>339068107

If you don't think ps4 has all the best exclusives even with the japanese catalogue alone you have shit taste. Xbox has far far less exclusives and not as interesting ones, and pc has next to zero exclusives.
>>
>>339069993
OP here I genuinely want to buy a PS4 for bloodborne, but it's so expensive for just one game. I think I'll at least wait for the Neo announcement at E3 to see if it gets a price drop. I could probably part with about 200-250 for a PS4 easy. I might wait for a Black Friday deal even after that I don't know. Games usually only cost me about 5-10 dollars on average. I spurged this year and bought MGSV and Dark Souls 3 neither of which are exceptional. I don't want to spend even more on Bloodborne and be surprised if it is bad or at least not what I thought it would be.
>>
File: 27694569-512-k510675.jpg (41 KB, 512x800) Image search: [Google]
27694569-512-k510675.jpg
41 KB, 512x800
>>339067165
>>339067305
>>339067520
>>
>>339070252
I posted the five or so games I would be interested in playing. I already own a PS3 so I don't really need it to play PS3 games. How is the PS2 game library on it? I was considering buying a PS2 just to get some old good games, but if the PS4 has digital PS2 games that would another reason to buy it. I wouldn't even really mind it. I used my DS to play mostly GBA games since I skipped the SP and the DS was backlit and rechargeable. The DS also had a shitey library comparatively.
>>
>>339068357
>There's never been a thread just about the game
There's been hundreds. The only thing is there are anons on /v/ who legitimately feel threatened by not being able to play a game from a series they like so they go into each and every one of these threads not with a single legit criticism of Bloodborne itself but rather with blatant shitposting about the ps4. This is why whenever someone mentions they didn't like the game it goes something like "game sucked anyway, and now ps4 has 0 games haha get fucked!". Then that poster will get called out for his obvious bias and people will respond "look you cant even say something bad about bloodborne (and how much you fucking hate sony) without getting called out fot not playing the game!". Don't believe me? Hop into bloodborne threads from time to time. Happens like clockwork and is exactly why the threads devolve into people accusing each other of not playing the game.
>>
>>339070791
Should i really post a timestamp to say i enjoy a game but feel a little bit disappointed about the console it is on.
>>
>>339070252
>pc has next to zero exclusives.
0/10
PC literally has more exclusives than PS4 has total games including multiplats, ports, and last gen remakes.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.