[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do they fix this? + to movement speed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: thumb-ability.jpg (32 KB, 400x228) Image search: [Google]
thumb-ability.jpg
32 KB, 400x228
How do they fix this?

+ to movement speed?
>>
>>339059282
It's already easy to avoid. It rarely kills anyone.
>>
>>339059402
That's the point. It's pretty terrible really.
>>
>>339059603
Oh.

Wow, you actually wanna buff something? Yeah I see, sure, making it move faster would be fair.
>>
>>339059603
But it's still useful for taking out entrenched positions, destroying turrets/bastions and forcing enemies out of cover. It can also be used in hallways where it's unavoidable. There is no problem.
>>
>>339059282
Fuck off, Pharah by far has the worst ult.
>>
>>339059732
it would make it harder to dodge but decrease the damage since it is contact damage
>>
>>339059773
Her and Roadhog (on most maps) are close to useless
>>
>>339059735
It has its uses but its not exactly stellar. Why would you want a sniper in a hallway position anyway? That's the problem. His ultimate ability is often best used in positions he isn't, or shouldn't be in, and even then its just a case of "oh lets move out of the way for 2 seconds". It doesn't even leave a lingering deterrent, like D.vas ult, which often has the same argument attached to it. I genuinely think this is the worst designed ultimate in the game both in terms of effectiveness and in the way it interacts with the characters normal play style. It would be far better if it had a faster movespeed.
>>
The vagueness of its hitbox confuses the fuck out of me when it can go through walls and kill you even if its past you. Idk how this is an easy ult to dodge. Even when I used it I tended to get about 2-3 kills with it.
>>
>>339060001
>roadhog
>pharah

useless

lmao, roadhog is OP as fuck.
>>
>>339060936
Roadhog is probably one of the most balanced characters in the game though
>>
>>339059282
Nah the main purpose of it is crowd control
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.