[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why he is destined to be a king and not Lorian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (429 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
429 KB, 2560x1440
Why he is destined to be a king and not Lorian?
>>
>>339057216
I think lorian is his little brother. he was just born weak
>>
Hes older dingus. Do you not know how monarchy's work?
>>
>>339058621
you litterally had to spend ONE second to read "lothric, younger prince" yet you didn't
>>
Thumbnail: looking left
Full image: looking up

Why?
>>
Game of Thrones reference.
>>
Lorain is a cripple by the hands of lothric. Does nobody read descriptions?
>>
Because Lothrics destiny is to get incinerated linking the first flame

Lorian probably would have run the actual kingdom since he was a bonafide demi-god before crippling himself
>>
He wasn't destined to be a king, he was destined to be a Lord. Big difference.
>>
>>339059026
Why did he cripple himself?
>>
>>339059026
This exactly. Lothric was born to sacrifice himself to the fire, then bitched out. Lorian's brotherly love convinced him to leave with him to protect him, and lothric's curse caused him to go cripple. I thought it was stupid and confusing that he was named after the kingdom though. Like naming your kid Germany
>>
>>339059508
He probably did it to help ease Lothric's pain. Based off the soul item they drop, Lorian and Lothric share the same soul. That was probably what Lorian did, link their souls together to help ease Lothric's burden.
>>
>>339059508
Single child detected
>>
>>339059624
>I thought it was stupid and confusing that he was named after the kingdom though.
It was to show that he had no purpose but to sacrifice himself for the kingdom. He was never meant by his parents to be anything but a Lord.

Also lol BB reference.
>>
File: milo-yiannopoulos.jpg (38 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
milo-yiannopoulos.jpg
38 KB, 600x600
>>339057216
>>
>>339059772

Oceiros fuckin sucked
Glad I killed that scalie baby-smashing freak
>>
>>339059772
Ah that makes sense. Thanks you anon.

Now is Farron a person or a place? It's Farron's Undead legion but is that like Cincinnati's Reds or LeBron's Cavs?
>>
>>339058705
>Lorian, Elder Prince
>Lothric, Younger Prince
Can you not read?
>>
I assume since ancient time Lothric name the second prince "Lothric" and sacrifice him.
The way people treat Lothric "Holy Lord" is just a bullshit to ease their guilt.
>>
>>339059772
i don't get it where is the BB reference ?
>>
>>339058773
What is this wizardry?
>>
>>339058773
>i point this out one time and get 20 replies
>now when this image gets posted someone does the same
>>
Why does lorian grunt like a mindless zombie while lothric speaks like a normal person though
It would be much better if both could speak 2bh
>>
People in Dark Souls finally got smart about the whole linking of fire. It turns out it doesn't have to be done voluntarily. You just have to find someone with lots of souls and literally throw them at the first flame. Lothric must have been born with a special soul like the 4 bosses in DS2 except he said fuck this shit and ran off with the souls to the highest tower, the universe hated that shit so the unkindled were formed from old souls that faded away from the long past, but Lothric was smart and made sure to fill his castle with badasses while linking his soul with the next heir to the throne. Apparently any amount of souls will work on the first flame but the longer you wait the more souls that are needed to return things back to 'normal.' So the unkindled had to get the other souls before killing the shithead prince.
>>
>>339061301
Farron is a god of war, creator of the lion knights from DS2. Some fan theory thinks he might be the nameless king.
>>
>>339061301
Farron was a place. "Farron Keep"

>>339062402
Yharnam
>>
>>339062801
Enfeebled by his bastard of a little brother. He's basically hollow at this point.
>>
>>339063271
No that is Faraam. As in the armor set from ds2. Farron is ds3 only
>>
>>339063271
That's Faraam, idiot.
>>
>>339057216

His other brother was a mute retard unfit to rule.
>>
>>339062409

Wellcome to /v/ - Reddit, where people repost the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and and over and over and over for a few replies from strangers.
>>
>>339063684
wow you are so smart and different from the mass fuck off please
>>
>>339059864
daddy
>>
>>339063313
Yeah but "Farron Keep" could be taken the same as "Trump Tower"
>>
>>339062409
No i pointed it out first fag
>>
>>339062801
Same reason why he can only get around on his knees, the Flame fucked him up.
>>
>>339062409

This board has fallen so low that now people try to steal other anon's observations to try and pass them off as new memes or some shit. This meme garbage got out of control back in 2012, and everyone warned you fags but you just had to try and be "cool" and "ironic" so now fuck you all.
>>
>>339061301

bump because i want to know this too.
>>
>>339057216
he looks like that autistic guy ulililililililil who plays bubsy un ironically and soaks his pizza in napkins before he eats it
>>
File: th.jpg (11 KB, 217x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
11 KB, 217x300
>>339063491

NO, THIS IS RAFAAM
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.