[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ora ora. the last videogame you played is now your stand. you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: jojo dio.png (1 MB, 710x654) Image search: [Google]
jojo dio.png
1 MB, 710x654
ora ora. the last videogame you played is now your stand. you have nine seconds of stopped time to tell us your stands power. do you have what it takes do defeat ZA WARUDO?
>>
ГDark Souls」
Nothing special combat wise, but you do not stay dead after being killed. You respawn indefinitely and still remember everything from before.
>>
『ICO』
Can spawn a variety of shadow beasts to attack my opponent. Can not defeat za warudo.
>>
[Phantomu Painsu]
>>
>>339049338
> [ Turtles in Time ]

I'll be fine
>>
Wargame
You get teleported to fulda gap and have to fight 9000 slav tanks.
>>
>[Senran Kagura]

A shield of rubber titties deflects all the knives and cushions me from the blow of the steamroller
>>
File: Whuzzat.png (172 KB, 272x267) Image search: [Google]
Whuzzat.png
172 KB, 272x267
『DOOM』
My stand has super-powerful punches that have the potential to insta-gib enemies and runs at an indefinite speed of 57mph. That's just the base strength though, if we're counting weapons as well then that's a whole 'nother ballpark.
I may not be 100% guaranteed to win, but I think I'd have a pretty good chance. At the very least, I'll beat the crap out of DIO.
>『DOOM』's attacking sound is ME ME ME ME ME ME or RIP AND TEAR
>>
『Warframe』
Superior movement and a vast array of impractical weapons can be summoned at a thought.
>>
『UNCHARTED』

>The ability to overcome any obstacle in my path with ease, all while using a constant stream of quips to annoy and put my opponents off balance
>>
ГSupur Mariu 6u4ru」
We do not want to misalign our QPUS.
>>
File: Heads up 7 up.gif (803 KB, 480x291) Image search: [Google]
Heads up 7 up.gif
803 KB, 480x291
『DARKEST DUNGEON』
FEEL THE CRUSHING WEIGHT OF DESPAIR AS YOU HALLUCINATE SEEING YOUR STRUGGLES ALL END UP IN VAIN, AND LUCK TURNS AGAINST YOU TIME AND TIME AGAIN! CAN YOU ESCAPE THE FEELINGS OF HELPLESSNESS?! MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA
>>
Final Fantasy Record Keeper.

I can summon hundreds of simulacra of different warriors through time, space, and dimensions.
>>
>Magic Duels

I push the pause button, then leave the fight. Dio stands frozen in time for eternity.
>>
『Grey tide』
Spawns a multitude of toolbox wielding greyshirts
>>
[ New Vegas ]

Not even 2 bullets to head can stop the Courier. He'll find a way.
>>
>>339057492
>Instead of succumbing to the crushing stress, Dio becomes virtuous instead
now you fucked up
>>
「Dota 2」

I have the power to attract people and poison them. The more they distance themselves from my stand, the more they will feel the need to be with me
>>
[Banished]
I died from starvation
>>
my stand, 『overwatch』, will allow me to set the tick to 20
>>
>stellaris
Basically bad company but with spaceships
>>
『MONSTER HUNTER』
Stand with hueg sword
Can create equipment and remedies out of fauna and flora
>>
「Guilty Gear Xrd - REVELATOR」
This stand can reset its position in combat and slow time for the purposes of continuing attacks that would not be physically possible otherwise or to cover a quick escape when an attack misses. It also has an all or nothing Instant Kill attack. Hard Rock and Thrash Metal can be heard from the stand whenever it is called out, making sneak attacks impossible.
>>
File: thumb-350-566245.jpg (21 KB, 350x219) Image search: [Google]
thumb-350-566245.jpg
21 KB, 350x219
>>339049338
>Dig-Dug
I can move through the earth unimpeded, and I can blow up anyone in my immediate vicinity after a three second inflation delay.
>>
「DEUS EX」
My stand lets me absorb metal to strengthen my body in various ways. I can manipulate peoples minds.
>>
『Insurgency』

I can store shoulder-mounted rockets and other explosives in a pocket dimension, and access them at my leisure.
>>
>>339049338
「Animal Crossing」
Can take any object and suspend it indefinitely in a pocket dimension for later retrieval. Can hold up two twenty objects at a time.

Probably could not defeat The World, but I could at least pocket the road roller.
>>
File: 927361-doom_3.jpg (174 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
927361-doom_3.jpg
174 KB, 1024x768
>>339049338
It can blind you with a flashlight and stand in dark corners. However it cannot attack you while you're blinded and by blinding you it reveals itself, the twist being that when you go after it it's pitch dark so you're blind again in a sense.

It's really nail biting stuff.
>>
>>339049338
『SNAKE EATER』
Allows me to sneak by my enemies undetected, and gives me special melee combat moves. It's weakness however, is that it affects the hearing and I have to repeat everything I hear as in a question.
>>
File: 1439867859899.jpg (44 KB, 274x411) Image search: [Google]
1439867859899.jpg
44 KB, 274x411
「PHANTOM PAIN」
the stand is humanoid but only has an upper half, as if the legs were cut from it. it can force people to repeat mundane actions under the guise of fun.
>>
>>339049338
>Overwatch
>Genji
Probably something like Anubis.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.