[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Games you are not sure if you liked or not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: H5.jpg (85 KB, 415x591) Image search: [Google]
H5.jpg
85 KB, 415x591
To this day i don't know if i enjoy playing this or not
>>
Homm 5 was great.
>>
Every single Metroid game including Super Metroid

There's not one of those games I finished with any strong feeling whatsoever
>>
File: Sep_line01.gif.jpg (122 KB, 300x441) Image search: [Google]
Sep_line01.gif.jpg
122 KB, 300x441
>>
>>339046591
Nigger, HoMM5 wasn't as good as 3 but it was pretty great anyway. The skill system was the tightest shit and combined with the addition of alternate creature upgrades it allowed you to do some crazy stuff. Of course it had its problems but I still enjoy it from time to time.
>>
>>339046591
III > V > II > IV > I >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> VI/VII
>>
I really enjoyed the necromancy and before anyone complains about the dark energy, you are supposed to have a bunch of heroes that put some points into necromancy for it to skyrocket
>>
>>339048032
>>339048492

Well that's the thing, i enjoyed it but i remember groaning at how long turns used to take. And the campaign is stupid aswell
>>
>>339046591
I love it more than III up until the AI's turn comes up. How fucking long can it take?
>>
>>339046591
I got one of the Might and Magic game in middle school from those catalogs that are used to mostly sell books to kids, don't know which one it was. Put in a pocket of my backpack I never used and forgot it was there for like 3 weeks. I never took care of my backpack and threw it around a lot. Opened that pocket weeks later to find I crushed the case and while the disc was still intact it no longer worked, was kind of bummed.

>Games you are not sure if you liked or not
Evil Genius
>>
File: 1463987426618.jpg (391 KB, 1374x1425) Image search: [Google]
1463987426618.jpg
391 KB, 1374x1425
Heroes IV for me.

Its artstyle and music is superior to Heroes III, and there is technically nothing majorly wrong with the gameplay except for a few awful decisions like heroes taking part in battles. I mean, its not a bad game, its actually great, but Heroes II and III are so much better in so many ways. I have played IV a lot but I think I was having fun but honestly I am confused. Its like, when you want to (food anology) buy a (food anology) pizza at the store but (food anology) they dont have the one you want (food anology) so you get another one (food anology) but its kind of good but not as good (food anology) as the one you wanted video games
>>
>>339049143
>Best guess for this image: finnish mongolian
>>
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
>>
>>339049224

Correct
>>
File: vqq.gif (18 KB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
vqq.gif
18 KB, 320x224
>>339049364
Enjoyed it back then, hate it now, but that's because i've played better games that do the same thing now

Pic related is one that fits perfectly with the question, i love the setting, i love talking about it and i love the artstyle, but everytime i finish playing it i wonder if i enjoyed it or not
>>
>>339048927
I'm gonna spend the rest of my week trying to figure out which Heroes game that was
>>
>>339046591
Honestly, for me its the best Homm after 3.
>>
Portal
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.