[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only worthwhile exclusive is Bloodborne. And if you're a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 4the-players-600x350.jpg (81 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
4the-players-600x350.jpg
81 KB, 600x350
Only worthwhile exclusive is Bloodborne. And if you're a Nippon Ichi weeb, maybe Disgaea 5. Two exclusives doesn't justify the cost of the console.

Uncharted is a movie
Second Son is a disappointment compared to Infamous 1 & 2.
I'd rather play the HD collection or the Future series of Ratchet & Clank on PS3.
Killzone has always been a meh series.
The Order 1886 is a movie, and a joke.
Until Dawn is a movie.
Knack was an utter failure.
Driveclub is just a placeholder until Gran Turismo comes out.

I literally can't even think of any other exclusives. Everything else is either multiplat, a 7th gen remaster (or Vita port), disgusting weeb trash, or not out yet.
>>
Ape Escape 4 when?
>>
>>339045892
Listen anon, most people who get the console aren't just getting it for the exclusives like bloodborne.

The people getting the console and then constantly saying "never ever" are just poorfags who want to shitpost to justify their lack of money.

In fact, your shitpost is also pretty much just to justify not spending money in a similar way, so you're honestly no better than the "never ever" shitposters.
>>
I was really sceptical before I bought mine. But I think the threshold of enough exclusive games was there.

As you said, I got it for Bloodborne and Disgaea 5. But I'm also going to play Ace Combat 7, FFXV, Persona 5 and Nioh, it was enough to justify the purchase.

Of course if they end up releasing on PC I'll buy it there instead, but considering the time I put in BB and D5 already I doubt I'll be regretting this purchase anytime soon.

It was a similar situation with the Wii U really, I got that when 3D World, Bayo2, Smash and Kart 8 were out.
>>
All three gen 8 consoles have been shit so far, stop pretending any one of them has been significantly less awful.
>>
File: bloodbornebox chart.jpg (2 MB, 1850x3600) Image search: [Google]
bloodbornebox chart.jpg
2 MB, 1850x3600
>>339045892
Pretty true, but it is getting a couple of worthwhile exclusives down the line.
>>
I really think Sony is laundering money.

I don't know a single person that owns a ps4
>>
>>339048145
That's a whole lotta weeb shit. Thanks for the warning.
>>
>>339048167
A lot of refugees in Europe got government sponsored PS4s.
>>
>>339045892
How angry were you before you mustered together this blog of a post?
>>
>>339045892
Who'd a thought the PS4 could possibly be even worse than the PS3.

There are still suckers out there willing to buy another console from Sony after all this lol
>>
File: skeletonchilling.jpg (57 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
skeletonchilling.jpg
57 KB, 900x900
in the real world most people buy the ps4 for games like fifa and gta 5.

not everyone is a pc gamer like on /v/ and buys consoles for exclusives. if you can't grasp your mind about this go outside.
>>
>>339048537
But the outside world is terrible.
>>
Killzone 2 is godly. 3 was alright and Shadowfall had moments and was better than I expected.

Anyway, this gen has been pretty bad across the board.
>>
File: 1412889646514.jpg (60 KB, 985x942) Image search: [Google]
1412889646514.jpg
60 KB, 985x942
Gonna go sell my ps4 now thanks for helping me see the light OP
>>
>>339045892
So what system will you be playing FFXV, KH2.8/3, Tekken 7, and other games not coming to PC? You gonna play it on the less powerful XBone? Because I sure as hell am not. People don't realize that just because PS4 doesn't have exclusives they like, if it doesn't come to PC then its better on PS4 instead of XBone. This is why PS4 sold so much.
>>
>people say PS4 has no games
>threads full of complaining about the lack of PC version for dozens of games
>>
So what does Bone have other than Forza, Dead Rising and chugnut fps like Gears of Bore and Gaylo?
>>
>>339049838
Sunset overdrive and gaylo
The rest is pc+xboners
>>
>>339048167
Everyone I know in the UK owns one
>>
>>339048038
Wii U has more worthwhile exclusives the Xbone and PS4 combined and free online. But it has zero multiplats, and a shit gimmick controller. If it's not one thing, it's the other.
>>
>>339049161
This guy gets it.
>>
Only games I own are EDF and Digimon, bloodborne is shit lmao
>>
>>339052906
In all seriousness there isnt a single nintendo exclusive I'd rather play than the PS4 exclusives, but that's just my opinion. Some people actually like different games than others.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.