[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You get the choice of living in: >The Elder Scrolls Universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63
File: 1455971587266.jpg (912 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455971587266.jpg
912 KB, 1920x1080
You get the choice of living in:

>The Elder Scrolls Universe
>Pokemon Universe
>Fallout Universe
>Star Trek Universe

You will be here forever. You will not age, you will not die, you will not be victim to any illness.

Upon transport to your chosen universe, your body will morph into its personal best that is allowed given the rules and limitations of your chosen universe.

>TES

Your race is whatever your personality resembles most. This comes with whatever stat bonuses that race would give.

You do not start at level 1.

You start at whatever level your current real-world skills would put you at plus your added power due to your new body.

By default, you know no spells, but can easily find simple spell books.

>Pokemon

You are not a child.

You are transported to your land of choice, and are able to travel to any of the other lands.

Your starter is whatever in-game starter you want most. It will find you within five minutes of your new life. You will not need to catch it, but it will not love you unconditionally right away. You will need to build a relationship with it.

>Fallout

You "Spawn" somewhere no one will see you, but you are without weapons. You have only the clothes you currently wear. Whether they fit or not is dependant on what your new body's size is.

You are human. You will always be human.

>Star Trek

You "Wake up" on a ship out in the middle of bum-fuck-nowhere space. The captain has just died of old age. You were next in line. This is now your ship, and this is your first day as its captain.

You have full knowledge of how to run things.
>>
>>338750513
I choose TES, but where I start and what race I'd be is pretty vague. I'll just be an Imperial in Cyrodiil.
>>
pokemon of course
>>
>you are not a child
>>
I sell the star trek ship, buy a personal holodeck and do all of the above universes without danger of dying.
>>
>>338750513
Star Trek of course, become a space pirate in search of booty and looty
>>
Why would you pick anything else other than star trek?
>>
Pokémon.
Fallout, TES and Star Trek can be miserable
Pokemon is cute shit running around.
>>
Pokemon. There's effectively no disadvantages.
>>
Pokemon, easy. Anything else is a dumb choice, really.
>>
>>338750513
TES
Considering I know that I am and everything is a dream this is going to be fun
>>
>>338750513
Would go for fallout, I love apocalyptic scenarios.
>>
File: med_1432504535_image[1].jpg (56 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
med_1432504535_image[1].jpg
56 KB, 640x480
>>338751085
>Pokemon can't be miserable
>>
>>338750513
>pokemon
>you're not a child
Whyyyyyyyyyyy ?
>>
>>338751205
You fuck right the hell off
>>
>>338751296
>Peak physical condition
>Child

Pick one
>>
Pokemon. All the modern benefits and then some, and all the fetishes to boot. Practically none of the danger.
>>
>>338750513
Are you for real dude? Pokemon ofcourse, as it's the only series in that list that does not have a world that's about to go to war or some shit.
>>
>>338750513
>Fallout
>You will always be human

You don't really grasp the "forced" part in FEV do ya? Or the other myriad arsenal of bullshit that can fuck with a human's DNA in the Fallout universe.
>>
Nigga it's fucking Star Trek.

If I wanted I could just go out and FIND a Pokemon planet or a medieval fantasy planet or an apocalyptic wasteland planet.

Failing that, I can fucking MAKE IT in the Holodeck.

Shit's not even a choice, Star Trek all the way.
>>
>>338750513
pokemon is the only non life risking universe. It also has literally no downside.
>>
>>338750945

this
>>
>>338750513
I'm in need of some isolation. And living in a somewhat peaceful world with nature taking over technology is a perfect setting for me. So I'm going with Fallout
Someday I'll visit pripyat.
>>
>>338750945
I thought star trek doesn't have any money
never watched it
>>
Cyndaquil and I are going to be CHAMPS.
>>
>>338750513
Star Trek
>Fuck being captain
>Fuck being on a ship
>I'm putting a holodeck in my garage and never leaving
>>
>people worried about life risking
>'you will not die'
reading comprehension, everybody
>>
>real adventures
Meh. Which universe has the best vidya? Probably Star Trek, right?
>>
>>338750513
I would definitely go elder scrolls so I could be an immortal wizard.

I just have one question: What happens if the sleeper wakes up?
>>
>>338751770
you have to become the sleeper before he wakes up
>>
>>338751635
>be captain only to pilot ship back home
>tell everyone i quit lol
>Buy holodeck and put it in my house
>go on cuhrazee adventures while they're in boring space
>>
Star Trek is the best since Holodeck can give you the others, also being a space captain and exploring and shit sounds boss.

On that note, holodeck holograms are solid right? can you fuck them?
>>
>>338750945
You can die on the holodeck. Holographic bullets can still kill. But OP said there's no danger of actually dying so whatever it doesn't really matter.
>>
File: 1456345420786.png (183 KB, 480x502) Image search: [Google]
1456345420786.png
183 KB, 480x502
>>338750513
>You will be here forever. You will not age, you will not die, you will not be victim to any illness.
then this is completely boring. All you are asking me is how fancy a toilet I'm going to shit in for all eternity
>>
>>338751504
>world containing bees and wasps the size of a human torso
>not life threatening
Fuck Pokemon.
>>
>>338751619
It has a system where everyone gets enough to live comfortably. basiclly, everything that people would need to "Work" for is handled by robots. Hell, even food can just be atomically fabricated for free.

You have the option to go out and get a job for extra currency, though. You can use this extra money to do whatever you want.

Want to own a 1970s classic car? Go work for a week and find someone selling one.

Want to go to a concert with a friend? Entry is free, but you'd likely want to buy an autograph or something.
>>
Pokemon
The inhabitants are effectively retarded, I can fuck mr mime up the ass, and rape everyone with sleep powder, paralysis and feed their corpses to onyx
>>
>>338751881
Yes, anything in the holodeck can be interacted with just as it would in the real world. Hologram shoots you on the holodeck, you're going to die.
>>
>>338751504
>>338751976
you can't die brahs, says right in the OP
>>
File: lmao2lites.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
lmao2lites.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
>>338750513
Star Trek hands down, the other universes don't even compare, what the fuck.
>>
TES because even if Oblivion and Skyrim are shit I'd fucking love to live there.

>Pokemon
>You are not a child.
So I can't fuck May or Hilda. Fuck this shit.

>Fallout
Never
>>
>>338752052
this sounds like a weird ass over site
>>
>Khajiit in Skyrim
>Score sweet booty of all races in easy-to-form relationships
>Be Khajiit
>>
>>338752027
Onix eat dirt/rocks
>>
>>338751998
What if I just download that car?
>>338752116
>So I can't fuck May or Hilda
Says who?
>>
>>338751958
I'm guessing it works exactly like it does in the games.

>Get shot
>Die
>Hurts like hell
>Reload the autosave from an hour ago
>>
File: 1452364552090.jpg (50 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1452364552090.jpg
50 KB, 400x388
>>338752116
>>Pokemon
>>You are not a child.
>So I can't fuck May or Hilda. Fuck this shit.
>>
Star Trek but only to sell the ship, fire the crew members and live life like I do in Elite Dangerous.

At the end of it all I'll just flush myself out of the airlock and die happy
>>
>You will be here forever. You will not age, you will not die, you will not be victim to any illness.

TES. Travel to Skyrim, join every fucking faction and live my life pretending to be Dragonborn.

I'd probably be a nord so I'd spend a shit ton of time trying to learn how to shout.

Done
>>
>>338752150
Fine, Gyarados.
>>
I cannot die? But can I deny my own existence? Very important, TES related
>>
>>338752257
>flush yourself out the airlock
>drift through infinity forever, since you cannot die according to OP
Man, immortality is pretty shit. At some point you're gonna get buried in rubble or something and be buried for all eternity
>>
>>338752126
Well how are you going to fuck anything on the holodeck otherwise, needs to be like that for you to physically interact with anything. But you have complete control over what's happening and a verbal command can change anything (pause, rewind, etc.) or end the program entirely. Just don't put any crazy people with guns in your programs and you're fine.
>>
>spawn in Fallout universe
>immediately chased down by a pack of molerats
>stumble upon other humans
>mistakenly call out for help
>shit, they're slavers
>get beaten unconscious, tied up and shoved in a cage where I subsist on a diet of fried brahmin shit
>eventually sold as a slave to a group of cannibals for a measly 200 bottlecaps
>they keep me locked up in ANOTHER cage and feed me 'mystery meat' to fatten me up
>manage to regain my strength and break free
>venture into the wrong part of the map, get foot stuck in a bear trap
>after 6 hours of gnawing away at my leg, super mutants capture me
>put me in an FEV vat
>become one of those centaur things
>spend rest of my existence in a crater throwing poop at adventurers from my tentacles
>>
>>338752153
>What if I just download that car?

It's possible, but it wouldn't really be the same thing symbolically.
>>
>>338752116
>Oblivion
>Shit
>>
>>338752280
Tbh if you mantled someone like Pelinal you're like 10th already in the Top Ten Deities.
>>
>>338752257
If I can't die then I'll just live on one of those giant space colonies and do what I please
>>
>>338751934
Aren't there safety limiters that stop that? except for the episodes where they all mysteriously turn off somehow
>>
>>338751998
I'd just get a replicated knock off car because I'm a lazy shit.
>>
Pokemon, sure there are asshole teams in every game, walking in the grass might cause hell on earth, legendary reality benders at every corner, and forces of natures breeding like rabbits, but everything is pretty chill/passive barring the team assholes.
>>
>>338752329
You cannot achieve CHIM. You cannot remove yourself from existence.

You can, however, teach others how to achieve CHIM and explain to them exactly how the world works.

Basically, you go in with all of your current knowledge of how their world works. If you choose to, you can just fuck shit up by teaching people the truth and showing them that the world all started as a game.
>>
>>338752385
Imagine though, floating through space for all eternity.

Would be pretty fucking badass.

Imagine the things you might come across eventually.

The chances are pretty slim to encounter anything at all but there is still a slight chance.
>>
Star trek easily

First space is awesome and you can see a lot of cool shit as captain

Second, if it turns out you don't like it and wanted something else you could just holodeck it
>>
>>338752385
Immortality would be better if you could still starve or suffocate, rather than just being completely indestructible.
>>
>>338752549
Probably yeah
>>
>>338752697
But then you'd never go on any adventures because you're afraid of getting hurt
>>338752659
You'd go insane within a year, no matter how badass you think it is
>>
File: 1028272376.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1028272376.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
TES,no contest

If you know local metapsychics you can become a god in no time,either by CHiM,shadow magic or game exploits (if they will work)
In fact,you can be a god even before you appeared in this world with some mental gymnastics.
Even without CHiM you can learn shouting,magic,swordsinging or something.

You can't actually die so you can go on a wild adventures and explore whole world, visit every deadric realm and fuck around.

If anything else fails you can just genocide Elves or fuck Serana whole day.

Also you can touch Vivec's Muatra
>>
>>338752697
OP here

Upon death, it just reloads an "Autosave" taken before the events leading up to your death.

Theoretically, if someone you care about dies, you could just suicide to turn back time and then prevent them from dieing.
>>
>>338752413
>spawn in TES universe
>gangraped by mudcrabs
>escape, run into bandits
>sell me as a sex slave for lusty argonians
>locked in a cage with a diet of rotten sweetrolls
>raped by cat men, lizard men, elves of all sorts etc etc
>finally escaped
>run into a fucking ice troll
>barely escape by hiding into an old tomb
>hello, necromancers
>spend rest of my existence as a spooky skeleton, dying in two hits from adventurers, then being pieced back again and again and again

assuming i spawn in skyrim , ofc.
>>
>>338752654

>can't reach CHIM

I-I'll just become the next Sharmat! I can do at least that, right?

desu becoming a second Sharmat seems really cool
>>
>>338752869
Sounds better than playing shitty videogames for all eternity.
>>
File: tfw no hdk gf.png (72 KB, 309x309) Image search: [Google]
tfw no hdk gf.png
72 KB, 309x309
>>338752686
>you could just holodeck it
Basically this is why Star Trek is literally the best option, as it can potentially include all the other as well.
Also you're a faggot if you don't like space exploration, just sayin.
>>
>>338752654
What is CHIM?
>>
TES. Become an Altmer. Max my Speech and seduce all the women. Fuck them hard whilst telling them they are the inferior race.
>>
>>338751958
It would take a long, long, long time to get bored of immortality.

Besides, what's your alternative? Non-existence?
>>
>>338752190
1 that's an assumption.
2 I doubt OP meant that he states -you will not be victim to any illness,- all of those games have illness so to throw that out there tells me God mode is on and that bullet aint doing shit
3 even if you are right that is still stupid boring in terms of what adventure you take. Hell it be like that first time you get on a roller coaster, scary at first but once you rode a few times there isn't anything to worry about.
>>
>>338750513

Probably TES because with CHIM I could become God and do whatever I want and shape reality however I like. It'd get boring after awhile, but maybe I could use my godly powers to create a world and identity and erase my memories for a lifetime and then pick a new adventure when my current life is over.
>>
Star Trek, anyone who says otherwise is dumb.

You can recreate the other three realities in their entirety with the holodeck AND have complete control over everything that happens within them. So you get all four and you're essentially running a limitless cheat engine while you're in the other three.
>>
>>338753020
You could do that.

Hell, you could even mantle anyone you choose if they allow it/don't do anything to stop it.
>>
Who'd you mantle? I'm thinking maybe Pelinal, but also learning sword-singing. Sword-singing is supposed to be a form of reality warping I think? Sounds really cool, especially Prankratosword
>>
>>338753084
The knowledge that everything is just a game/dream.

You basiclly become a god.

Trying to achieve CHIM and failing causes you to poof out of existence.
>>
>>338753252

Except I can't mantle any single entity since that's a path to CHIM.
>>
>>338753186
See:

>>338752961

I can screenshot the posts if you want. Both of those were written by me, and I'm OP.
>>
File: 1462298483888.png (149 KB, 225x247) Image search: [Google]
1462298483888.png
149 KB, 225x247
>everyone assumes the Ship has a holodeck
>everyone assumes it's be invited when OP hasn't given a star log date
>>
>>338753219
>You can recreate the other three realities in their entirety with the holodeck AND have complete control over everything that happens within them.
CHIM
H
I
M

>>338753360
You kind of achieve CHIM just by appearing in the game universe. You know that TES is a game and you know that you exist for real.
>>
>>338753483
I just go back to point three bro:
It's still really fucking boring and stupid.
hell OPs post is admitting you could save scum your life.

Im sorry but I just don't see the appeal in something so boring.
>>
>>338753360

lurk more on the subleddit scrub, it has no relation to the games. It's a lot more metaphysical mumbo jumbo than that.
>>
>>338753575
Yup, anything possible in the other universes is possible in the holodeck and you can just load up whatever you want.

You want to mantle people and break reality? Go ahead, no restrictions in the holodeck unlike those stipulated for the actual TES universe here. You want to fly around Whiterun as a giant dildo monster? Go right ahead. The holodecks versions of these realities are infinitely superior to the "real" ones.
>>
>>338753575
OP here

That's why I put that limitation in place. Things would be boring as fuck if you were just god-mode the whole forever.

>>338753674
>hell OPs post is admitting you could save scum your life.

Still hurts like a mother fucker, and you have no control over where you "Reload" at. Could be an hour before you died, maybe a whole day. Just depends on the events that lead up to your death.

Basically, if you killed yourself because you want to save someone, their death is what caused you to die. The autosave would reload back to whatever events lead to their death.
>>
>>338753674
If you can't find a way to make that interesting then the fault is yours. You're a pretty boring person.
>>
>>338753575 get out
>>
>>338753494
If he didn't specify then we shouldn't assume we wouldn't have access to it.
>>
File: 1410428915416.jpg (12 KB, 472x357) Image search: [Google]
1410428915416.jpg
12 KB, 472x357
>>338754025
make me
>>
Star Trek without a doubt. Give me a little Akira and a crew full of emotionless sex toys like Seven and T'pol and I'm good.
>>
What games do I need to play to understand TES lore?
>>
Let's hit up TES and achieve CHIM. Assuming I end up there with all my current knowledge, it shouldn't be that hard.
>>
>>338754356
Morrowind, absolutely. Nothing like metaphysics in your vidya, amirite?
>>
>>338754356
None.

All of the real lore is found outside the games.

If you want the game that teaches you the most lore, however, that's Oblivion.
>>
Guys, OP stated we can't achieve CHIM, but we can achieve quasi-CHIM (Sharmat's CHIM) and mantle non-CHIMsters
>>
>>338754356
None.
It's inconsistent because of the chim meme.
>>
>>338754564
You can shadow magic your shit up to become almost a god
>>
>>338750513
Without a doubt pokemon
>>
>>338754564
Even without CHIM you can still become a badass like Divayth Fyr.
>>
>The Elder Scrolls Universe
>Get sprayed with cocaine by flying snow whales so you wander into a town while nude, get raped by vikings ''''police'''', get deported to a slave camp in a marsh that's toxic to you, get raped by lizard-tree men, escape to the Eastern mountains, beaten and raped by Orcs, flee into the Desert, scammed and then raped by Barbed-dick Catmen, wander into the forrests, have manlet elves throw stones at you from walking tree cities, die, raped by demons, then your soul ceases to exist once the god dreaming up reality finally awakes

Sounds fun
>>
File: 1303253457831.jpg (299 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1303253457831.jpg
299 KB, 1024x768
>>338750513
With the agelessness and immortality TES finally sounds tempting as fuck. I could just move to a big city, apply for a job at one of the libraries, and satisfy all my autistic lorefag needs.

But even with the immortality there are some pretty shitty risks involved, and the race options with this rule are limited as fuck. What race would a slav even be? Imperial? Most likely.

Either way, Pokemon sounds like a much less risky option, and probably a better place to live an immortal life at.
>>
>>338753494
You set a course for federation space and go find a holodeck. Most trade stations should have one where you could buy some vidya time with a little gold-pressed latinum.

I would say sign up to Starfleet but the academy is brutal. I doubt anyone who posts on 4chan would be smart enough to pass.
>>
>>338754612
I confess I don't know what that is.
>>
File: 1461957352251.png (149 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1461957352251.png
149 KB, 500x375
>>338750513
Why the fuck wouldn't you do Pokemon? It's a happy game where friendship wins. Yea, bad things happen, but your Pokemon will save the day.

Everything else is full of death and horrible shit. If I wanted to be depressed I'd already have real life. Start Trek is the only other decent choice.
>>
>>338755012
Slav would be Nord. Slavs have Viking DNA in them too so it's close.

>>338754990
There is no god dreaming up reality, Godhead doesn't work like that
>>
>>338755075
Whenever someone brings up something from TES lore, it's best to smile, nod and agree.
>>
>>338755012
Slavs become Khajiit.
>>
>>338755256
I-I-just want to know his hea- I mean C0DA.
>>
>Go to Elder scrolls universe
>Oh boy I can't wait to explore the swamps of Argonia
>It's all Europeon woodlands and castles
>>
>>338755012
I have always thought dunmer are slavic. No idea why

>>338755075
It is perhaps the weirdest kind of magic in TES,and pretty imposssible to understand.

Generally you pull objects out of other realities,and can make psychical objects out of concepts.
One guy made himself one with all of his other versions from other realities and became powerful as fuck,and then blew up because dunno

This is lore from a mobile game maybe 3 person have played so it's borderline not-cannon
>>
>>338750513
Either Fallout or Star Trek.

In one I form a BoS style organization with the goal of hoarding shit and making a new world where we would lead

In the other I become a space pirate
>>
Pokemon, for sure.
TES is a terrible fucking series.
Same thing with Star Trek.
I wouldn't survive in the Fallout world.
>>
Anyone that doesn't pick Trek is probably underage.
>>
>no Gensokyo option
shit list OP
>>
>>338751703
>probably Star Trek, right?
Lel, no.
>>
>Pokemon
>Catch a Drowzee/Hipno
Enjoy
>>
>>338755237
Godhead literally does work like that.

If it wakes, the dream would end.
>>
Pokemon of course, all those fucking milfs
Fallout is neat but do you really actually wanna sip radioactive water out of puddles? Elderscrolls doesn't even have indoor plumbing, sure you can rape all you want but you'll probably catch something.
>>
>>338755829
Pokemon would definitely have the best pussy
>>
>>338755829
>sure you can rape all you want but you'll probably catch something.

Cure Disease potions niggur.
>>
>>338755472
Are you trying to say I can pull stuff from different C0DAs!?!

Holy son of a gun that's multiversal, literally. That can not be canon unless whoever did that was a god (chimster, Aedra aren't gods skyrim players) and zero-summed I guess.
>>
>>338750513
>forced immortality
Star Trek. All the other universes are microscopic by comparison, you'd run out of places to go and things to do and go batshit crazy before too long. I mean sure I'd love to be a motherfucking pokemon master but how long would it take for that to get old, y'know.
>>
>>338750513
Fallout.

Even though I'm likely be be eaten by some horrible monster, I cannot resist radiation, wild west, and sci-fi rolled into one.
>>
>>338755797
It's not a literal god. Closest thing to the ''Dreamer'' might be Anu, but Anu is a metaphysical concept of stasis.
>>
Is your pokemon immortal too? I don't want my hitmonchan to die.
>>
File: 1452279493910.jpg (359 KB, 933x1352) Image search: [Google]
1452279493910.jpg
359 KB, 933x1352
>TES
MAGIC! So pretty much unlimited potential.
>Pokemon
You will run out of things to do. It's one small world.
>Fallout
Again, it's one small world. And the Fallout aspect of it will be over in a few hundred years, once humanity rebuilds. Then you've got regular Earth except you're immortal.
>Star Trek
Pretty much unlimited potential, what with space being the final frontier and all. Also, there are gods and other dimensions. You'll never run out of stuff to do.

I have to go for TES purely for magic.
You are limited by your human body in the other realities. But in TES you can master true power.
>>
>>338756121
>TES isn't infinite

oh boy you know nothing
>>
>>338750513
Pokemon

For my dick more than anything else.
I'll take whatever region and a Jinx
>>
Wait
Can you survive changing Kalpa?
>>
>>338756273
Pokemon. I want to fuck a Gardevoir and I want to fuck it now.
>>
>>338756273
>It's one small world.

Nigger, we haven't even began exploring space in the game, but we know there are aylium pokemon out there who came from there. It's not that small.
>>
>>338756425

From what OP said, you can only not achieve CHIM. That't it, you know it and can teach it though. Also mantle.

So why not?
>>
>>338756273
The Fallout universe IS humanity rebuilt. It takes place like 200 years after the nuclear apocalypse.
>>
>fallout

>become the immortal god of wastes with a thousand slaves
>>
TES sounds great, but Pokemon has latest technologies.
>>
>>338755982
not exactly different C0DAs

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Magic

It is more of a "what if I went right instead of left" reality

>>338756524
So TES is best now,at least unless the dreamer will awake
>>
>>338756432
Gardevoir is NOT for sexual
>>
>>338756121
Ever watched Gurren Lagann? The main character is basically immortal in the end.

I'd imagine that you'd just be an immortal friend-maker. You'd just always look forward to meeting your next friend. You'd be going on an adventure with them. That's what would be good about that life.
>>
>>338756432
What would there be left to do after dicking every pokemon though?
>>
>>338756669
Everything is for sexual you fucking stupid
>>
>>338756732
Teach ditto to make exciting new vagoos
>>
>>338750513
Can I became a Pokèmaster as an adult? If yes, then pokèmon, off course.
>>
>>338750513
Elder scrolls and Fallout has little shitposting capacity. I'd also say that Star Trek likely hasn't easy intergalactic internet-analogue acces.
That leaves the Pokémon universe, obviously. That universe is comfy as fuck AND has computers with internet.
>>
>>338756579
So you'll be trapped forever in one small ~50 year period, 200 years after the war? There will never be any progress?
>>
>>338756841
Why couldn't you?
People become Pokémon trainers as kids, but being a trainer isn't restricted to kids.
>>
>>338756732
get a Psychic with Hipnosis and go on a raping spree over the world
>>
>>338751205
>thinks movies are canon

Anon plz.
>>
>>338756907
Depends what you mean by progress. Skyscrapers and shit? Nope. Creating clean sources of water? Sure.
>>
>>338750513
>Your race is whatever your personality resembles most.
OP is a Redguard then.

I choose fucking Star Trek. Elder Scrolls doesn't have internet so no 4skin. That's kind of a deal breaker. Star Trek would have future interwebs with memes danker than we could even fathom.
>>
>>338756425
Only if you are a Star Orphan. That's the only way. But since your race is restricted, you cannot be one, hence you cannot survive the end of the kalpa either.
>>
Torn between TES and Star Trek

Probably TES because fucking magic.
>>
The only problem with Star Trek is that its so FUCKING BORING.

>Nobody seeks to make money, you can get anything you want at the push of a button.
>All the aliens are just humans with rubber glued to their heads.
>The weapons are lame.

Also, if you're invincible, you might as well just go and systematically kill or take over every Borg cube in the universe by yourself.
>>
File: 1427148098136.jpg (12 KB, 215x211) Image search: [Google]
1427148098136.jpg
12 KB, 215x211
>>338750513
Does the universe follow a set of what we consider to be realistic properties or is is purely the face value that we're given based on the show/game?

Because if it's the former, then there's no contest that pokemon would be the one to go to.

mfw all that beastiality porn
>>
File: 1395328251097.png (105 KB, 369x457) Image search: [Google]
1395328251097.png
105 KB, 369x457
>>338756967
Then being in the Pokèmon world is the only correct choice.
>going to adventure
>make a secret base
>play vidya (they're established) when I'm tired
>training/win badges/do whatever shit I want
>bonding with my pokèmon
>>
File: doom_paul_1.png (907 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
doom_paul_1.png
907 KB, 720x720
>>338750513
but OP, we already live in the Fallout universe

we just have to wait ...
>>
>>338757143
>Also, if you're invincible

You are not. You just can't die. Enjoy your Borgs.
>>
Turtwig and I are going to the top!
>>
>>338750513
Fallout for edgyness, i could be the crazy guy who does every job you ask for a good prize and fuck people up.
Then go to new vegas and get shitfaced forever in a penthouse.
Or just be a god like the Courier or Wanderer.

Star Trek for everything else.
>>
>>338757143
>Nobody seeks to make money
What the hell are you on about? That's only Starfleet. There are loads of other factions who use currency. Pick one.
>>
>>338757143
This. If I was in the Star Trek universe, I'd become a master of holodeck programming and just poopsock it 16 hours a day. Create whatever wild-ass shit that comes to mind. I wouldn't actually explore or do anything meaningful.
>>
File: blaneds.jpg (37 KB, 720x694) Image search: [Google]
blaneds.jpg
37 KB, 720x694
Startrek for my space boner + Holodeck
>>
File: Morrison_Growlithe.png (2 MB, 1174x881) Image search: [Google]
Morrison_Growlithe.png
2 MB, 1174x881
>>338757301
Not against my Growlithe you're not!
>>
File: qa1y6zvrsxs3veen1hku.jpg (198 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
qa1y6zvrsxs3veen1hku.jpg
198 KB, 1920x1080
>>338750513
>Choose TES Universe
>Arrive in Skyrim
>Players start modding the world
>Import there waifus
>After they're finished jacking off and turn off the computer I take their waifus for myself
>Mfw they keep downloading their waifus
>Mfw I now have an army to rival the thalmor
>>
File: 3245632456.png (152 KB, 289x239) Image search: [Google]
3245632456.png
152 KB, 289x239
>>338757232
>bonding
If you want to call it that.
>>
Shit guys hold on. I only just realized but you wont age or die or anything like that. Living in the pokemon world will of course be the comfiest thing ever, but you'll live to see every one of your pokemon age and die.
>>
Fuck man it's a close one between Pokemon and Fallout.

I think Pokemon would be the safest one, but Fallout would be really interesting....

I dunno.
>>
>>338757339
>>338757368
>holodeck programming and just poopsock it 16 hours a day. Create whatever wild-ass shit that comes to mind.

Jesus Christ this!
Why live in Fallout or Pokemon or any of that shit when Star Trek is so overpowered that you can just create a Fallout or TES and live there forever. If you're in the federation, nobody will even care that you are a NEET.
>>
>>338750513
>Your starter is whatever in-game starter you want most
Torchic with Speed Boost
Shit all over casuals.
>>
>>338757301
>>338757439
pshhh, my victorygreymoon will wreck your shit kid
>>
>>338757509
Gardevoir is my top priority, off course.
>>
File: tentacruel.jpg (31 KB, 253x194) Image search: [Google]
tentacruel.jpg
31 KB, 253x194
>>338757439
A good trainer always travels with a team!
>>
>>338757578
>implying you won't have an eternity to make your poképals eternal also, then retiring to Mt. Silver to become the legendary immortal Pokémon trainer
>>
I would go for Star Trek and keep running that ship while making erotic holonovels in my spare time. Make big bucks from straight up ripping off fiction that wasn't made in that universe. Though chances are I would be responsible for a lot of holo addiction if sperges are still around and I recreate Sonic or Naruto in holodeck form.

Also why are people forgetting that holodecks have safety features so that you won't die in there?
>>
>>338757808
>Also why are people forgetting that holodecks have safety features so that you won't die in there?
Because they're filthy casuals.
>>
>>338756524
>From what OP said, you can only not achieve CHIM
Pick Star Trek, get a holodeck, achieve CHIM
>>
>>338756468
All Pokemon either came from space or descended/evolved on Poke-Earth from those who did.
>>
File: 220px-Lon_Gengar.png (31 KB, 220x124) Image search: [Google]
220px-Lon_Gengar.png
31 KB, 220x124
>>338757798
Indeed we do!
>>
So let me get this straight. People are given an opportunity to live in a real fantasy world brought to life, yet they choose to sit in some computer simulation room for all eternity?
>>
>>338758216
for the same reason shapeshifter is best monstergirl. unlimited possibilities > one possibility.
>>
>>338758216
Anons just want to perpetuate their basement dwelling in a science fiction make believe room.
We all know the people picking Star Trek wouldn't set foot in the holodeck after the first week and would just shitpost on 4chan3000.
>>
>>338758216
People hate change
>>
>>338758216
>babby's first brain-in-a-vat scenario
>>
>>338750513

>no chance of dying and people still pick the safest universe
>>
>>338758414
No, it's not. With a holodeck, you know with 100% certainty that you're indulging in something fake and nonexistant.
>>
Pokemon, easy, it isn't even a contest.
>in game starter of your choice
Damn shame, I wanted my starter to be beldum. Literally my favorite pokemon ever (including all it's evolutions).
>>
>>338758216
For some peole the idea of having a perfect simulation of Jessica Rabbit giving you a bj while powergirl gives you a rimjob while feeling up Rouge The Bat and Marge Simpson with each arm is good enough.
>>
>>338758638
Oh no! I guess I don't have real fun when I play videogames then.
>>
>>338758679
this desu
>>
>>338758743
This
>>
Pokemon obviously. The only non dangerous one.
>>
File: 1431401334760.jpg (48 KB, 561x466) Image search: [Google]
1431401334760.jpg
48 KB, 561x466
>>338750513
Anyone who doesn't pick Star Trek doesn't know what the fuck a holodeck is. There is no choice. If you had left out Star Trek, it might've been hard to picl.
>>
>>338750513
Star Trek

Just the possibility of being in command of a ship that can speed across the galaxy makes me moist
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>338758183
>Gengar
Dude we would definitely get along.
>>
>>338758636
Pokèmon is not just safe, it's evereything you want:
-adventure? check
-fucking? check
-space? we know since gen 1 that some pokèmon came from space, it would be just a matter of time before humanity go to explore outher space and start space league.
-battle? check.
>>
>>338750513
Pokemon.
I'm gonna fuck every girl t b h
>>
>>338758636
TES is a place where not being able to die might not be so good for you. Don't forget that you don't have to get any unusual abilitiies for your race. Same probably applies to Fallout as well. Star Trek might not be so bad if you stay away from trouble, and Pokemon is pretty safe all things considered.
>>
>>338758959
Star Trek holodeck allows you to do all the other choices, anon.
>>
>>338750513
I'd pick Elder Scrolls if they had internet but they don't, and I don't know how to interact with people and elves and furries IRL because I'm an autist surviving on a diet of memes. Star Trek I guess. Easiest for a NEET to survive.
>>
>sit in a holodeck all day
>klingons blast your ship to pieces and you drift through the cold abyss for the rest of time
Great planning, guys.
>>
>>338750513
Pokemon

ez
>>
File: 46833172_p0.png (193 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
46833172_p0.png
193 KB, 800x1200
>>338758929
>>338758183
My sensors picked up double good taste coming from this thread.
>>
>>338758880
With Star Trek, it's having a ton of hedonistic recreation and becoming degenerate.

With TES M E T A P H Y S I C S you can become a amazing being that can eventually with enough training do what the Redguard's protector entity did: Cut atoms with a freaking sword that's super sharp and manipulate reality on the sub-atomic level (tonal level) with it, or your Voice.

now that's tight mang
>>
>>338759096
Similarly bad shit can happen in any of these scenarios.
>>
>>338759035
but there is that dream machine from pokèmon b/w, it's not a big stretch to make it work for human (and remember, immortal life>great chance to make lots of money>nvest in whatever research you want) to make lucid dream.
>>
>>338759096
>Sit in holodeck all day
>Fuck hot anime/co/vidya ladies
>Crew starts to get weirded out
>Mutiny and drop you off on the nearest planet
>Or out the airlock
>>
>>338759234
>implying niggers can do that
>>
>>38759092
well there was something like a biological Internet.
Well, Internet would be invented in the 5th era. At least computers do.
>>
File: Scary_Misty.jpg (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Scary_Misty.jpg
16 KB, 320x240
>>338750513
Pokemon. I've always wanted to be in Johto. The place is just so nice. I'd like to hang out around Ilex forest, Goldenrod, and the national park.
And I would also get to be in the same universe as Misty's ass.
>>
>>338759234
That is a ton of unnecessary hard work when you can achieve the same shit in a holodeck with zero training.
>>
>>338759096
I think most anons planning that said they would zoom over to federation space first where it would be feasable. Also the federation and Klingons are allies so that probably wouldn't happen unless they got another Gowron as the head honcho.
>>
>>338759234
what if degenerate hedonistic recreation is all i want out of life? enjoy your adventures, by all means, but i don't give a shit about doing any of that for real.
>>
>>338759275
See
>>338759371
>>
>>338759312
they used to cut atoms and sank their own continent. Sorry but it's canon.

but have no fear! HoonDing is 2nd in place. Talos, favored god of Man legit changed the past to remove his atom-cutting technique, Pranktrasword
>>
>>338759092
You'd have as much time as you want to develop a magic-based information network.
>>
File: tumblr_my800hMvkf1rb3677o3_1280.jpg (136 KB, 933x1078) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_my800hMvkf1rb3677o3_1280.jpg
136 KB, 933x1078
Pokemon.

For the fucking, obv.
>>
>>338759371
You wanna be degenerate?
>>
You know for a fact you can't be a neet and live out your fantasies in Star trek universe.
You don't wanna suck radiactive water otu of a toilet in fallout, sure you can rape all you'd like but there's really fuck all else to do.
You can explore all you want in Elder Scrolls, rape-a-plenty, but there is no indoor plumbing, the gods and devils are actively dicks, you'll probably get a weird cult following you because you're immortal though.
Pokemon you get to live in the future with sentient fuckable animal girls, hot milfs, and you get money for bullying people with animals. They have sick technology, free healthcare not that you need it, plus secret bases. Why would you pick anything else.
>>
>>338750513
Imma go with Star Trek. Hard to beat exploring the galaxy with the fallback option of a post scarcity society.
>>
>>338750513
Elder Scrolls
The moment you arrive in Tamriel, you'd achieve CHIM because you know it's all an illusion anyway.
You would become a god instantly.
>>
>>338759593
Star Trek you get to live in the future with sentient fuckable alien girls (and anything you can imagine, even Pokemon, in a holodeck), hot milfs, and you don't need money for anything. They have sick technology, free healthcare not that you need it, plus secret bases. Why would you pick anything else?
>>
>>338759593
But you can be a NEET and live out your fantasies in Star Trek. The Federation is a post scarcity society.
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 1080x1920
>getting to fuck poke girls for all eternity
>>
>>338759867
Sorry to burst your bubble but CHIM is disallowed.
You can teach it or become next Sharmat. Also mantling.
>>
>>338752052
>He doesn't know about the safeties
>>
>>338759892
Fair enough.

>>338759906
But you can't run a starship by yourself, doubt your crew would enjoy a captain that jerks off in the holodeck 23 hours a day
>>
>>338752964
You're immortal. Git gud. Beat up things by trying again and again til you win.
>>
>>338750513
>Pokémon

Everything else is plagued by organized crime with auto rifles or the era's equivalent. Pokémon also has this but the organization is armed by muks, grimers, ekans, raticates, etc

Tl:dr I'm less likely to die at a young age in pallet town
>>
Star Trek is a dorky unfashionable franchise that's too old even for your dad.
>>
File: 200px-Gardenia_anime.png (185 KB, 200x421) Image search: [Google]
200px-Gardenia_anime.png
185 KB, 200x421
Wonder if she'd venture with ne through the region
>>
>>338760059
>doubt your crew would enjoy a captain that jerks off in the holodeck 23 hours a day
they wouldn't give a shit if they were all holograms, too.
>>
>>338752872
TES with fucking immortality.
Go forth and genocide the Elves. And then any other species you wish to kill, too.
>>
>>338750513
Pokemon
>Collect cute pokemon buddies
>fug cute pokemon buddies
>Maybe go on an adventure If I want
>Just tag along with some other people and be their Brock/Tracey/Whatever
>Chill out at home and play videogames while shitposting on pokeverse 4chan
>>
Pokemon.

Literally everything else is too depressing and serious, whereas Pokemon would be nothing but a life of friendships and fun.
>>
Star Trek is ok but you're only immortal, piss off Q in any way and you're in for an eternity as a slug somewhere.

Pokemon, sure you can fuck all the pokegirls all day but in the end, it's a static world, 50 years and you can be grand champion of fucking everything and there's nothing to do.

Fallout...no.

TES on the other hand has so much shit to explore and learn, it'd probably be the best one.
>>
>>338756732
Kidnap little children on adventures and start a sex slave market.
>>
>>338752395
Confirmed for not knowing how holodecks work holodecks can kill only if the safeties are turned off. If not you won't feel the bullets and they won't hurt you
>>
>>338760224
>Destroy empires and heroes in a mad crusade.
>Suddenly disappear for a few centuries and have the people make stories about me and wonder if I ever existed
>Comeback full force one day
Sounds awesome
>>
>>338760059
You start off with a ship. OP never said anything about having to run it or not being allowed to sell it. Like others have pointed out get a place to live in Federation territory, unload the ship and boom no more duties as captain.
>>
>>338760395
Technically TES is possibly the smallest, as it consists of a single planet, two moons, a handful of pocket planes and that's it. Every other setting has an actual infinite space out there.
>>
Pokemon. Guess I'll start with Chimchar because he is my favorite out of the three Fire/Fighting starters. Work my way up, collect enough pokemon and money and open up my own Fighting type gym. Thinking the gym leader life would be rather comfy considering all you do is take on challengers and chill out in your town.
>>
>>338760647
just go amaranth and make a new one
>>
>>338760472
And best of all, if you kill all the elves, you're doing the world a favour. Those fuckers are trying to end the world essentially. You're the real mvp, hero.
>>
>>338760647
So you're saying Nirn isn't a planet orbiting a star in a universe? There are stars at night in Elder Scrolls.
>>
>>338760395
Q only messes with those he finds interesting. Plus outright pissing him off is a feat in and of itself seeing as how you would be so beneath him he would probably just be amused by active attempts at pissing him off. Like seeing an animal at the zoo trying to look tough at gawkers but they won't be able to do anything about it.
>>
>>338750513
>>Star Trek

Everyone jumping to Star Trek is not weighing the entire situation.

The OP gave no guarantee you'll end up on a Federation ship. It just says you'll become Captain. What if you're Klingon, Romulan, or Cardassian? "Nowhere" could be anywhere from the Badlands to the Delta Quadrant, or Beta Quadrant Deep Space. I'm not willing to take those gambles when there's no guarantee I'm a Federation citizen / Starfleet Officer.

Pokémon it is. Hoenn Summer forever.
>>
>there are people in this thread who unironically don't want to spend all eternity befriending awesome pokemon, and reking trainers while fucking qt pokegirls on the side
Pokemon is the only correct answer.
>>
>>338750513
TES, I want to fuck every race I can find.
>>
>>338760759
The stars and the sun are just holes in the sky.
>>
>>338760759
Those stars are just puncture holes from heaven
>>
>>338760647

Not really. The real universe actually ends somewhere and the Pokemon universe is iffy, it'd be weird for there to be infinite regions with infinite pokemon.

TES on the other hand, you can even sculpt daedric realms if you have the power to do so, and even if not, they are technically infinite.
>>
>>338760806
yeah and pokemon just guarantees that you're not a child, not that youre actually human
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.