[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They're remade Postal. Who the fuck was asking for a Postal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: postal-redux.png (750 KB, 952x583) Image search: [Google]
postal-redux.png
750 KB, 952x583
They're remade Postal. Who the fuck was asking for a Postal remake?
>>
File: tumblr_nuqob1ql0J1rr3vglo1_540.gif (295 KB, 540x285) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuqob1ql0J1rr3vglo1_540.gif
295 KB, 540x285
>>338416761
Me.
>>
>>338416761
The real question is, why isn't everyone freaking out?
>>
>>338416828
Why the fuck did you want a Postal remake, Anon?
>>
>>338416761
>Postal remake

>not postal 2 remade in UE4
>>
How is RWS still alive?
>>
>>338416851

Cause the people who influence social media didn't tell them to freak out

>OMG! DID YOU SEE THE ARTICLE ABOUT THIS HORRIBLE GAME!?!?

>OMG DID YOU SEE ECELEB'S VIDEO ABOUT THIS DISGUSTING GAME!?
>>
>>338417578
I'm kind of interested to know what people involved in the company did in the intervening years between Postal 2 and them randomly deciding to dig up the corpse of Postal.

Did it just make them rich and they couldn't be fucked anymore? It sold a few million iirc.
>>
>>338416761

The power of just not giving a fuck
>>
>>338416761
>Wishlist (395)
wtf
>>
>>338417578
By not blowing assloads of money on advertising.
>>
>>338417578
by sucking gamergates dick and hoping they buy their games
>>
>>338418263
>he doesn't remember Russian Postal
>>
>>338418472
Such is the life of a poorfag
My wishlist has like 41 games desu senpai
>>
>>338418739
I don't think they did any work on that, did they? They just let them use the brand and took a royalty.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cio4Bx_9A8k
>>
>>338418848
I don't remember the whole story, but yes they did outsource it to some no-name company in buttfuck russia, who did a god awful job.

I think RWS realized they fucked up and wanted to fix the shit they created, but got cheated out of the royalties to their own franchise, I swear someone at one point said the russian mob was involved with it money laundering? I don't know but that could have just been nonsense.
>>
>RWS still milking that one mediocre game they made years ago

Just give up, you hacks.
>>
File: WAKE_ME_UP.png (69 KB, 366x401) Image search: [Google]
WAKE_ME_UP.png
69 KB, 366x401
BUT THE REMASTER ANY GOOD, YOU KNOW, THE ONLY FUCKING THING THAT MATTERS
>>
>>338420175
The original game isn't good, so who gives a shit?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.