[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Homeworld Remastered is finally getting fixed. They'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
So Homeworld Remastered is finally getting fixed.

They're adding Formations, Ballistics, Better AI and better visuals including 3D volumetric nebulas.
Also new faction-specific extra formations.

Best part is that this will also affect HW2 so for the first time ever we will have HW2 with actual formations and ballistics instead of that simplistic RNG garbage.

http://www.fistsofheaven.com/gearbox-homeworld-remastered-patch/

Now if only they'd remake Cataclysm for this and we'd have the perfect Homeworld experience.

Thread Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWNhTSiDS3w
>>
>>338412595
>>
>>338412713
>>
>>338412820
>>
>nobody cares about Homeworld
And this is how you know neo/v/ is real and /v/ is garbage.
>>
>>338413215
>...getting fixed
Come back when it actually is fixed and has been tested by the general public and I might be interested.
>>
>>338413558
Still seeing as they advertise it it has to be close to release
>>
File: hgn_vortex2.jpg (392 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hgn_vortex2.jpg
392 KB, 1920x1080
>>338413215
We care, there's just not that many of us.

As for more good news, Complex 10 is almost done and ready for a public release.

Expect a big boom of popularity then.
>>
>>338413972
>Codex 10
Didn't the faggot say pay me or no mod?
Also will it be for HWR or original HW2? Because if original then 0 fucks given.
>>
>released remaster
>it removed features of HW1
>update remaster
>introduce unnecessary features to HW2
JUST
>>
>>338414180
Its for the remaster, that was one of the first things they announced after they released complex 9.

Not to mention most of their people worked on homeworld remastered.

And yes, they started a patreon page, but not out of necessity but to be able to bring it out faster and at higher quality.
>>
Just have to ask.
Since Remastered was announced, we knew that Homeworld 1 was gonna be used with the HW2 engine in mind. So why the fuck is it Gearbox's fault for problems that Relic themselves injected into the core functions over a decade ago?
>>
>>338414350
>>introduce unnecessary features to HW2
Everybody shat on HW2 for not having those features, eat shit this is an improvement.
>>
>>338413215
I care.

I just refuse to give money Gearbox.

I've got the originals. Why would I want these?
>>
>>338412713
good lighting desu
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.