[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be excited for Hitman 2016 >Episodic shit but whatever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
>Be excited for Hitman 2016
>Episodic shit but whatever I'll indulge it this time
>Play Sapienza and Paris to exhaustion
>Become exhausted of Hitman and don't plan on buying the rest of the episodes

gg IO-Interactive
>>
why did they do this
>>
This is pretty much what will happen with episodic FFVII remake.
>grind a bunch because you finished the actual content
>do this every time a new episode comes out until the amount of grinding kills your interest
>gg square
>>
File: Playtime.png (177 KB, 981x367) Image search: [Google]
Playtime.png
177 KB, 981x367
I also played Sapienza and Paris to exhaustion but I'm still pumped to play Marrakesh whenever it comes out.

I'll also try that Elusive Contract. Although it's silly that they're giving it that much forewarning. I thought the whole point is that they come from out of nowhere.
>>
>>338409768
I honestly think it might be an ok game, episodic bullshit aside.
>>
>>338409768
how many hours?
>>
>>338409980

>not buying the game two years later for 80% discounted price
>not grinding your way out with cheat engine or sam and enjoy the game as is supposed to be without upgrade muh fist for better kills

Yeah gg plebs
>>
>buying them individually
>>
>>338410113
I hope elusives will start dropping more frequently. They got feedback on the first one, will change things for the second one and maybe after that the concept settles down and we get them with less warnings.
>>
>>338410352
>>not buying the game two years later for 80% discounted price

But I wanna play now
>>
>>338409768
>play a level to death
>get tired of hitman
>a month or two goes by
>get some interest in hitman again
>new episode comes out

wp IO
>>
>>338410352
There's basically no grinding whatsoever in Hitman 6. You'll have experimented on the level and completed it once and you'll already halfway through the unlock list for that level. It's basically impossible to use all the content you're unlocking before you unlock everything.
>>
>>338410632
>a month or two goes by
>get some interest in hitman again
>have to replay the same level because it'll take them 14 months
>>
>>338410113
Stop posting that, you make me so jelly
>>
>>338410632
That's exactly what's happening to me. I burn out after I'm done playing the episode nonstop for three days. But then a new episode comes out a month and a half later and I'm all game for another go.

To be honest, though, Morocco looks way more boring than Paris and Sapienza.
>>
desu Hitman isn't doing it for me. I think it's because of how scripted this game is. I don't remember Blood Money being so scripted, it's as if everything is a play and npcs are waiting for 47 to hang around so they can play their part.

>ROCCO!
>>
>cheapest price I can find is 35€

Worth it?
>>
>>338411034
that script is really annoying, I try to avoid hearing it as much as possible
>>
>>338411034
This game is definitely more scripted than Blood Money, but it's a necessary evil, if it wasn't scripted on a conversation level, then it would be literally impossible for you to hear some of the shit people say on the opposite end of the map where you start.

It was bad during the Beta, but I think it's balanced right now.
>>
>>338409928
Square won't give them a large budget.
>>
I miss the dark atmosphere Hitman used to have.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ltm4I5mEVc
>>
>>338410776
Sapienza looked very boring to me too, until they showed off the laboraties in the launch trailer, which got me hyped. I think Morocco might be similar. After 2 great maps, I think IO deserves the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>338412952
I think Morocco sounds more interesting than Sapienza did, a protest sounds like the kind of environment that hasn't been used in Hitman before. There have been hostile military areas but nothing has ever been actively going on before.
>>
>>338413218
This.

Although, I dread the inevitable contracts that will be made featuring the protesters as targets.

Strategically, crowded areas are a pain in the ass in this series.
>>
>>338410776
Sapienza looked very boring to me too, until they showed off the laboraties in the launch trailer, which got me hyped. I think Morocco might be similar. After 2 great maps, I think IO deserves the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>338413636
Fuck contracts like that, I can just ignore them. What I'm worried about is that since it's a military situation, the targets might be really well guarded. The personal guards in Sapienza were already a huge pain in the ass to deal with, it was nearly impossible to separate them from the targets without some setpiece events.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.