[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Fallout" 4 is the worst game of all time. Period.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
"Fallout" 4 is the worst game of all time. Period. It's simply no debate. Not just the worst game of all time, but the worst piece of digital media. A broken product in every definition of the word. If a shady street dealer sold me a disc that just had the words "FUCK YOU" spin in red circles on the screen, that would be less offensive and more fulfilling than the absolute travesty and insult that was the product with the venerable "Fallout" brand brazenly tapered to it without thought.
Bethesda has completely trashed a beloved franchise with their terrible games. There is no debate. They gutted everything that made it a unique series and stripped it down to the bare minimum for profit. This series is no longer an true, decent RPG series. Just a dumb shooter and Waifu generator for perverted dumbed down garbage to be modded to.
They have replaced comedic qualities in the series that are both equally dark, creative, and original with half baked terrible garbage that the masses will chew up like pig slop, stuffing their faces with garbage. In it's place, is a Fallout-shaped shell.
The Fallout series is dead. DEAD. It's been replaced with utter unworthy garbage that further sullies and destroys the lore and legacy of the Fallout series. Only absolute idiots, fools of the highest order even consider playing this piece of garbage. This is a rape, a full absolute sexual ruination of a pure virgin series. Bethesda has absolutely ruined something sacred to the world. They are absolute scoundrels that deserve to be spat and mocked until the end of time for their disgusting act of depravity and greed.
>>
Yeah, so what? It's just a game.
>>
File: Screenshot-2016-03-27-17.17.jpg (151 KB, 1067x600) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-2016-03-27-17.17.jpg
151 KB, 1067x600
Reminder.
>>
first of all, try harder
second, if you're properly mad about it then just go play Wasteland 2
>>
File: tfwfallout2.png (20 KB, 626x262) Image search: [Google]
tfwfallout2.png
20 KB, 626x262
>>
Fallout 4 is garbage trash poop money rape stupid greed ugly broken rape franchise lore dumb poop shit stupid rape CASUALS!!! money greed stupid bethesda garbage CASUALS!!! evil consoles take money greed D U M B D O W N greed money stupid rape CASUALS!!! evil dumb bethesdrones evil dumb creatively bankrupt gimmick ugly stupid RPG dumb money greed stupid poop trash want trash garbage vomit trash useless stupid series rape RAPE stupid RAPE garbage trash poop money rape stupid greed ugly broken rape franchise lore dumb poop shit stupid rape CASUALS!!! money greed stupid bethesda garbage CASUALS!!! evil consoles take money greed D U M B D O W N greed money stupid rape CASUALS!!! evil dumb bethesdrones evil dumb creatively bankrupt gimmick ugly stupid RPG dumb money greed stupid poop trash want trash garbage vomit trash useless stupid series rape RAPE stupid RAPE
>>
File: ea_games.png (9 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
ea_games.png
9 KB, 256x256
>>338409125
>>
File: 1463687398272.gif (689 KB, 340x314) Image search: [Google]
1463687398272.gif
689 KB, 340x314
>mfw I just started replaying it today and I'm having fun
>>
>tfw downloading it again now
Literally don't know why
>>
>>338408651
Tell us something we didn't know. The only game Fallout games are the first two.
>>
>>338409314
Try out the new survival mode
It's actually challenging now compared to the garbage they had at launch
>>
>>338409304
>>338409314
>>338409042
>>338408832

Get out.

Fallout 4 is utter and complete garbage. Absolutely pure liquid shit. Along with being the worst looking, worst playing, absolutely broken game to come out in years. Anyone who enjoys this is a tasteless disgusting idiot. Anyone who mods it equally so. You cannot improve pure SHIT.
If you enjoy Rapeout 4: The Search for More Money - Franchise Rape Edition, you are an idiot. No matter what country or creed. You are worse than even terrorists, for you're promoting the further and further desecration of the corpse of a cultural icon that once inspired hundreds of impassioned fans, and is now twisted and perverted into a tool for making capital with no significant symbolism or talent involved in it's existance in any way whatsoever.

Anyone who even plays this piece of shit needs to drink bleach. I mean that. Drink bleach. Go to your pantry and drink it. End your pitiful life. There is nothing left that you can do that you already haven't ruined by supporting the absolute destruction of a beautiful facet of this Earth. We'll be better off without you.

Do you hear the wind? It's calling you. Do it.
>>
>>338409490
Calm yourself autist
>>
File: Ride_to_Hell.jpg (55 KB, 256x316) Image search: [Google]
Ride_to_Hell.jpg
55 KB, 256x316
>>338408651
>the worst game of all time. Period. It's simply no debate. Not just the worst game of all time, but the worst piece of digital media.
>>
>>338409161
Thank you for summarizing OPs post, I didn't want to read the whole thing. Fallout 4 is a decent game in a series of amazing games. It's a shame they gutted shit from it, but people like OP who think it's the worst thing ever just have assburgers
>>
>>338409490
Again, I say: so what? It's only a game. No reason to be mad.
>>
File: 1456851997757.png (515 KB, 880x699) Image search: [Google]
1456851997757.png
515 KB, 880x699
>>338408651
>>338409490
You are this mad.
>>
>>338409490
If you're this mad about a subpar game, you should probably kill yourself.
If you are this committed to your bait. I commend you, and you should kill yourself.
>>
>>338409741

Your argument is pointless. Those aren't even games, or real pieces of even halfway palatable digital media. Neither that nor BoS is even sold anymore. You cannot even compare it to the absolute international travesty that is Bethesda's Cashgrab "4". It is a complete betrayal of the franchise and the customer base and is completely unforgivable. BoS and RtH are just genuinely foolishly made amateur products. Cashgrab 4 was made in sincere malice for the series.
>>
>>338410051
I feel glad knowing I'm not as big of an autist as people like this
>>
>>338409490
>Says game is shit
>Has no points to back up shit opinions
>"RAPE RAPE RAPE-ITY RAPE"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.