[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ESRB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: ESRB.png (228 KB, 2000x1375) Image search: [Google]
ESRB.png
228 KB, 2000x1375
How do you feel about kids under 13 playing T and M rated games?
>>
wow teen backwards spells as neet lol
>>
>>338398930
>ceet marp
I fucking laughed at this.
End my life senpai.
>>
Hilary Clinton please leave
>>
why do M rated games exist? at that age you shouldn't even be playing video games anymore, what the fuck
>>
I don't care. Only Kyle's mom cares.
>>
>>338398930
I don't care, I did the same when I was around that age
>>
>>338398930
What are some good A rated games /v/?
>>
File: image.jpg (368 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
368 KB, 1920x1080
>>338399172

who cares
>>
>>338399426
GTA SA was at one point
>>
>Wasn't allowed to watch mindless actiony kids shows growing up, ended up watching lots of Sesame Street and stuff instead
>Learned to read before kindergarten, was confused when none of the other kids could read

>My nephew is currently being raised with Transformers and Power Rangers
>About to enter kindergarten and still can't read

>Adhered by the ESRB growing up
>Tend to lean toward more colorful and cartoony games nowadays

>Cousin was allowed to play anything growing up
>Feels an innate urge to buy every military shooter upon release

People like to laugh off early childhood media consumption, but guidelines typically exist for a reason. A little parenting goes a long way.
>>
Not my problem.
>>
>>338399523
>good
>>
>>338399967
>SA
>bad
18 and up to post here
>>
>>338400040
You say that like GTA's target audience isn't teenagers.
>>
>>338399628

I'd say his interest in shallow albeit visceral power fantasies is due more to the general conditions of his socio-economic status and poor breeding than just what games he played as a kid.

Call of Duty is just the circenses for dumb white trash.
>>
>>338398930
Re organize this picturr to say MEET CARP
>>
>>338398930
Dont care, kids can play whatever so long as they arent retarded and gave common sense.
>>
>>338400250
I should clarify. I like things with good color theory going on, and typically won't get a game unless it's got something unique to it going on. He sees absolutely anything with guns blazing and violence and has to buy it, no exception.
>>
>>338400000
>>
>>338400497
Which kids don't have, you fuckin' retard.
>>
>>338400521
You're the coolest most awesome guy ever and you're friend is a dumb dumb poopy head. Is that what you wanted to hear?
>>
How much "under"?
Are we talking 10 or 5?

Honestly, you can usually go one level below the "recommended" age group.
>>
>>338400680
My cousin. And no, I'm just saying that what I was raised on determined my taste and what he was raised on determined his taste. It's quite literally all I've said since that first post.
>>
>>338398930
I was 12 when I played GTA San Andreas, it was great.
>>
>>338399184
How old are you anon?
>>
>eceet maorp
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>338400630
But I did have common sense, not my fault the kids you interacted with were dumb and did stupid shit.
>>
>>338400974
35, I come to this board talk with fellow parents about games for my kids
>>
CEET MARP
>>
>>338399127
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought CEETMARP was funny.
>>
>>338399184
>18+ shouldn't be playing games
Why the fuck are you on /v/?
>>
>>338399127
technically it sais Eceetmaorp
>>
>>338401157
>>>/trash/
Fuck off cuck
Children in this day and age? You're a dumbass
>>
>>338398930
I think you have to know your kid.

I played games, read books, and watched tv shows and movies that weren't rated for my age. I was on 4chan when I was like 13.

I guess its the kid. I wasn't a sperg, so I turned out alright.
>>
>>338400845
>I am a proud manchild
>my cousin is a stupid normie who only likes shooters
>>
>>338398930
I don't like it. Same with kids watching R rated movies. Then the parents blame the industry for exposing the youth to sexist rape
>>
>>338399127
>ERP ME CAT
best I can do
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.