[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What say you /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: SIMS3VSSIMS4.jpg (58 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
SIMS3VSSIMS4.jpg
58 KB, 500x295
What say you /v/?
>>
>sims 4
>traits don't do shit
>all the sims act like a hivemind due to the emotion system
>you give less a shit about what your sims are doing due to the fast paced multi-tasking
>sims are actually dumber

And because of that, Sims 4 sucks ass.
>>
>>338392421
The correct answer is TS2.
>>
>>338392674
Came here to say this
>>
File: Screenshot-7.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-7.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Sims 3 may be buggy and has massive loading screens but Sims 4 is still much worse with it's lack of open world and stripped features.

Right now Sims 3 also has the advantage of more CC around the internet and multiple expansions.
>>
>>338392421
There's way less lots and shit to do. Every expansion is almost 75% clothing and then everything else. There's loading screens out the ass and you can't even walk to your neighbors house who's right next to you.
There's a loading screen and then you teleport there.
Everything is incredibly limited and it honestly seems like the game is 1/3 done when they shipped it. It feels like a tablet game.
>>
TS3. The open world, ability to be a womanizing homeless burglar, and job system is way better. If only it didnt run like shit. Why they didnt make it 64-bit makes no sense.
>>
I'd actually pay money for them to optimize Sims 3.
>>
>Trying to play The Sims 2 Pets on GameCube literally right now
>Characters constantly get stuck in place because furniture is "in the way"

Why are they so retarded? Does this happen often in other games or is this one just that bad?
>>
>>338393243
>he didn't get the free Sims 2 ultimate edition on the PC
No, you're the one who's retarded
>>
>>338392674
Definitely. Sims 3 was good, but they removed too many important features from 2.
>>
I haven't played TS4 but 3 stinks.
The game has so many expansions and if you want them all, the game takes hours to load and runs slow. Also if you don't install them in the right order, with the right patches, it doesn't work.
>>
File: 1461275520249.gif (472 KB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
1461275520249.gif
472 KB, 250x233
>>338393105
>mfw two sims can't walk through the same doorway without the game coming to screeching halt

also they sometimes twist their heads like they're possessed

otherwise gg
>>
>>338392421
Sims 2 objectively the best
>>
>TSims4
Extremely BORING, no worth, expansion feel like hot air in ballons.

>TSims3
Buggy and runs like a potato but fun.

>TSims2
Nice

>TSims
I miss the magick fun.
>>
despite 3 needing a million fixes to get running properly its a shit ton better than 4. no amount of expansions will bring back the open world or change the terrible art direction of 4.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.