[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the only way to sprint at top speed is to mash the A button
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: gta v.jpg (602 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gta v.jpg
602 KB, 1280x720
>the only way to sprint at top speed is to mash the A button (and whatever the playstation equivalent is)

shitty design choices general? its usually the little things.
>>
Thats a good design choice though
>>
>>338392342
this
if you want to move faster than you have to do more than just hold one button
>>
>>338391948
Survival of the fittest.... if you don't want to work for the prize (faster movement) then you don't deserve it. way of the world, kid.
>>
>>338391948
Don't worry OP, you're not alone. It made more sense to just hold the button to run in RDR and I still hate that they've made you tap it for GTAV to this day.
>>
>>338391948

I actually thought that was cool. Having an option to run (hold A) and sprint (tap A) was neat. Also its a stretch to say you have to "mash" A, you simply tap it at a moderate pace and you will sprint.
>>
It works in Receiver because you only occasionally want to run. If you run everywhere you'll get yourself killed.

It doesn't work in GTA, because if you're on foot, you never DON'T want to be running, there's zero downside, so it's just making the player suffer for no reason.
>>
>>338391948
go to first person fag. you just have to hold it down
>>
>that third triathlon that's literally 30 minutes long
>30 minutes of mashing A
>>
>>338393935
RIP controller
>>
>>338393935
on the 360 i got near the end and accidently pressed left on the dpad and quit it....fukkk
>>
>>338394239
DAMN CUHHHHHHH THAT SHIT STANKKKKK
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.