[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DS general advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: DungeonSiegeBoxArt.jpg (43 KB, 256x312) Image search: [Google]
DungeonSiegeBoxArt.jpg
43 KB, 256x312
Stuck with a shitty old laptot so I figured why not play some shitty old games and DS is the first of them. Thing is I'm that guy who likes to minmax his games and I'm new to this one so any advice would be appreciated.
>>
I remember goblin guns being fun as fuck but I had to switch over to regular bows after a while. Also combat magic needing ridiculous amounts of mana for a meager damage bonus over nature magic
>>
Been trying to get this to run on my PC since I got it off Steam. Looks fun. Keeps crashing though.
>>
>>338390357
First game I remember buying that required more than 1GB of space. Man, DS was a fun party-based dungeon crawler.
>>
Tried rolling a pure archer on the first go. Found out I like nature magic. Gonna try melee+nature now. So far I'm entertained as fuck.
>>
Pick a "class" and stick with it.
Melee/ranged/nature magic/offensive magic. Pick one. Stick with it.
You will get gimped otherwise.
>>
Staff Warrior is objectively the best build but the grind is ridiculous
>>
I might be wrong but I remember there being a Nature Magic spell to temporarily make your Combat magic level the same as Nature Magic and you could level it up fast as fuck with that.

Anyone knows how to make it run better on Windows 7?

Last time I tried it I got shitty framerates even by disabling the shadows which made the Ultima 6 mod unplayable.
>>
>>338393906
I do remember something like that. Nature magic was a pain in the ass to level up though since they didn't make heling spells improve your skill, so my healer was always trailing behind the rest of my party.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ysisxLSfsg

Were these games objectively Soule's best work?
>>
>>338395159
Soule's best work was Secret of Evermore, the soundtrack was actually diverse instead of just hollywood orchestras
>>
Only played the second one.
How anyone could go through the highest difficulty is beyond me.
The game is kicking your ass if you don't grind for loot and skills.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.