[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>only omnic in the game besides Bastion >based as fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
>only omnic in the game besides Bastion
>based as fuck personality, great design, fun to play

Why are you against the Iris again?
>>
>>338387397
Because he dies to a stiff breeze.
>>
He's in a shit game.
>>
>>338387493
Don't get hit.
>>
GAZE INTO THE

IIIIRRIIIIS
>>
File: 1452440095166.jpg (34 KB, 461x421) Image search: [Google]
1452440095166.jpg
34 KB, 461x421
>be Zen
>tank comes out
>one hit with the purple ball and 6 with the normal ones
>tank is dead

Also if you have your healing ball on someone at all times it heals you, the more hurt they are the more it heals you
>>
>>338387397
>Only omnic besides Bastion
Pharah's an omnic too.
>>
>>338387570
Easier said than done in a game this slow
>>
>>338387774
Dev confirmed her suit is just a suit.

The cyborg role is already filled by Genji
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 1264x672) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1264x672
>>338387570
>Playing my favorite GOTY 20tick competitive shooter with my professional Razr keyboard and mouse on my Google fiberwire connection with 5ms ping
>Have 400 hours as Zenyatta since he's my "main" and I'm the support for my pro team, Blizzucks
>Playing defensively, staying out of line of site and dodging projectiles
>Die
>WTF HOW THE FK DID I DIE WTF HACKERS ITS NOT EVEN POSSIBLE HE SHOT ME

>"Us geniuses at Blizzard have created from our own minds, a brand new and innovative feature, "Favor the lagger. Please look forward to it."
>>
Because Omnics will never be more than malfunctioning appliances and the people that support them and their rights are no better than furfags and refugee supporters.
>>
>>338387397
I'd rather have a homicidal robot with a superiority complex, like the ones in UT2k4 to be honest
>>
File: 1330505421963.jpg (72 KB, 256x512) Image search: [Google]
1330505421963.jpg
72 KB, 256x512
>>338387397
That's excellent artwork

>>338389220
We need robots like this too, holy shit my nigga
>>
>>338387397
>Bastion is Monica

That's wrong. He is a robot so that was made to fight Omnics. Literally read the background story. He just happened to gain sentience.
>>
Friendly reminder that bastion is a threat to mankind, please shoot on sight
>>
>>338387397
if they increase his shield to 200 and increase his movement speed he'd be my favorite character
>>
Robots are scum
>>
both robots are designed around non-casual play

bastion is OP at low levels, and shit at high levels

zen is shit at low levels, and good at high levels

so the 5% of good players with organized teams have good characters to choose from, everyone else has to pick reinhardt/lucio/76

blizzard is trying to build esports without the support of ordinary players, again
>>
Indian tech support
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.