[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It wasn't that bad, fullprice of course not, but it is fun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: ogimage.img.jpg (264 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
ogimage.img.jpg
264 KB, 1200x675
It wasn't that bad, fullprice of course not, but it is fun and goes on sale frequently.
>>
>>338376738
Wow. We're having Overwatch shills, Battleborn shills, Battlefield shills, and Knuckle sandwich shills. The last thing we need is more Battlefront shills.

Leave.
>>
>>338376997
>lel everyone that likes a game is a shill XD

hang yourself
>>
>>338376738
REEEEEE IT DOESN'T SEND IN THE SUPERS

IT'S SHIT
>>
>It wasn't that bad

If the game isn't as good and has even less features than the game that came before it. It's a piece of shit and isn't worth playing.
>>
It's alright. It just lacks variety with the weapons and cards it has now.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>338377181
So Street Fighter 3 is shit huh
>>
one of the most boring shooters i've ever bothered getting max rank in

if video games are sandwitches, this shit is like a slice of white bread
>>
>>338376738
It wasn't the battlefront I remembered or wanted
>>
>>338378846

Yes actually. New generation and 2I were garbage and 3S isn't a good game.

Regardless, what does that have to do with anything? Please explain to me how the 3 series had less features than SF2 or Alpha.
>>
Good graphics and the Star Wars license. Everything else about it is shit.
>>
>>338376738
>but it is fun
It sucks. Sad, I know.
>goes on sale frequently.
Buy the game at 30 bucks just to get jewed into buying the map pack at full price.

It's dead. They're even releasing the sequel NEXT YEAR. Only good thing DICE has done is BF4 and even that didn't pay off for the longest time. BFront 2015 is dead.
>>
Posting again ree, but I'm not buying this game unless it has CW and space. TFA content can wait
>>
>>338376738
Do you guys think battlefront II will have a campaign? multiplayer was a lot of fun in the first two but I really liked the campaigns ;_;
>>
>>338380608

Battlefront II does have a campaign.
>>
>>338380608
>I really liked the campaigns

How? They were basically multiplayer bots with a few extra objectives sprinkled in
>>
>>338378846
I wouldnt know, I dont play arguably the worst/dead genre which is why im in a First Person Space shooter thread.

S'matta with you
>>
>>338381524
>Space

Sorry mate, Infinite Warfare is that way, Battlefront doesn't have any of that shit.
>>
>>338381605
>star wars isnt space relevent

Yeah DICE and EA are pretty awful but you know what i meant.
How the fuck do you remove features that everyone loved and then act like you have no idea why the game isnt selling?
>>
It was fucking shit. I never played the first two Battlefronts and was expecting essentially a Star Wars themed Battlefield 4 which would have been fine by me but was exactly what the old fans of the series were afraid of. Instead it was EVEN LAZIER. No classes and their star card bullshit means everyone has the same fucking loadout and even if they don't everyone plays like Assault plays in Battlefield without even having the healing abilities. Also the maps are fucking shit and you constantly get shot at from the other side of the map because they're way too open apart from Endor. That and >eleven (11) guns. What a piece of shit.

The only really fun time I had with this game was in Heroes vs. Villains.
>>
File: obsidian_cover.jpg (25 KB, 685x385) Image search: [Google]
obsidian_cover.jpg
25 KB, 685x385
>>338376738
What they should not have removed:
>Classes
>vehicle spawns
>Droids vs Clones
>32v32
>Space battles
>Capital ship invasions
>campaign/storyline
>conquest mode
>hunt modes
>Custom map playlists
>singleplayer
>server browser

INSTEAD OF STRIPPING ALL THIS COOL SHIT IT SHOULD HAVE ADDED:
>DESTRUCTIBLE ENVIRONMENT
>ACTUAL AI
>MORE MAPS/WEAPONS/CLASSES/VEHICLES
>FIRST PERSON VEHICLE INTERIORS
>48V48 OR 50VS50
>CONCURRENT LAND AND SPACE BATTLES
>MULTIPLAYER GALACTIC CONQUEST A LA RED ORCHESTRA 2

Seriously, this looks like it was just a desperate cash grab, like EA executives were sitting around one day and finally figured out people love Battlefront and if they strip it of everything that cost money and just put a nice coat of paint on it, people will buy it. Shits fucked, all they needed to do was just add some stuff, not remove everything that made battlefront, battlefront.

>mfw the fuckin demo
>>
>>338379870
>They're even releasing the sequel NEXT YEAR.

Fucking lol

Will we have the next SW movie by then too?
>>
>>338381767

Easy really - do it again and again and again and again, and suddenly nobody is missing anything, because those who had better games moved on.

Maybe this is not selling now but when they release the 5th piece of shit there'll be people thinking of battlEAfront as the "atleast that still had" title.
>>
>>338376738
>base game has 0 content
>base game has terrible spawning
>they patch it
>suddenly only 2 guns are viable
>2 star cards are viable
>air combat is a joke where a braindead baby can get a 10.0 k/d with the Awing
>the mellinium falcon can smash through the slave without a scratch
What little content the game had was destroyed by patches nerfing everything fun. Game is total trash and the DLC is the biggest joke of all. 50 bucks for like 20 more maps and 6 more heroes? Not to mention those fucking heroes are retarded and we still only have 2 lightsaber weilders because there is nobody real to add AND THEY STILL HAVENT ADDED FUCKING CHEWBACCA
>>
>>338382951
i would've been happy with just an updated Battlefront II with Battleshit's graphics. I bought this piece of shit thinking it might not be so bad, but it's a soulless husk.
>>
>>338376738
but why are you talking about this if battlefront 2 is being made now and probably will be released late this year?
and supposedly it has more things in it than this?
>>
>>338379870

bf4 is shit.
bf3 is better.
and bf2 is better than bf3.
>>
>>338376997
It's Summer
>>
>>338385037

so glad that i did not buy this fucking shit whore game.
>>
>>338376997

Fuck off to your LOL threads.

>>338385837

No it's not you delusional fuck.
>>
>>338376738
Shit game with good graphics.
Even the PsP version of BF2 was better and had more content ON A FUCKING UMD
>>
Bump for WATCHING THOSE WRIST ROCKETS
>>
>>338384676
Yes, actually. A Star Wars movie every December for the next 5 years.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.