[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 12312.png (239 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
12312.png
239 KB, 620x349
hey /v/ is anyone here objective when it comes to games?

i own a PC. i like it. I am not gonna get multiplatforms for a console.

I want console exclusives though. I am quite interested in Forza 6 and Forza Horizon 2. I'm also quite interested in Uncharted 4.

I really only want 1 console. Do I get an Xbone or a PS4? Please take into consideration the games I want to play. Is forza worth an xbone? is uncharted with a ps4?

thanks in advanced,

Corey
>>
>>338376110
PS4 because it's getting more games after E3.
>>
>>338376110
Every xbox game will be or already ported to pc.
>>
>>338376110
Forza is on PC now isn't it?
>>
>>338376476

Forza Apex is, but Forza 6 has multiplayer and more cars and tracks. Apex is like a really good demo.
>>
>>338376110
You aren't thinking correctly when you are making your purchase. Do you like driving games, stick to PC & Upgrade to 10. You'll have a machine that offers the best games, and all the Xbone exclusives eventually.
Do you like fighting games, PS4 is arguably better once you get a fight stick, especially one compatible with PC as well, offers more Fighting games with a larger on-line scene.

RPGs is PS4 as well, the Western RPGs are better on PC, with mod options & Higher Resolution.

For FPS couch gaming, Xbone offers the better story experiences, for multiplayer, its PC - yes you console fucks it's un-debatable.

For fun in gaming such as plat forming / jack of all trades, surprisingly this belongs to WiiU, but of course it suffers the same thing all consoles are going through, and that's a tech upgrade.

All consoles aren't worth buying since their 1.5 version is appearing in less than a year, if you want a console it's about the games you can play now.

For PS4 le Bloodborne meme is just jealously because if you like the Arcade hard mode formula, it offers a great story + lore + atmosphere, and still has access to the other titles.

Xbone is better in fps, and arguably sport games as well, for some reason the system is always patched well and offers the better online experience, 2nd to PC but a stronger sport community.
>>
>>338377038
To add, no exclusives even Bloodborne is worth buying a 300+ console for. PS4 has a future in 2016 with a lot of new games being released, but it's all subjective taste and just increases the odds of finding a great game.

Xbone & PS4 have great experiences if the price of those games have bargain binned, none of those games deserve a AAA price point.
>>
>I'm too stupid to do my own research.
>>
PS4 for weebshit and soulsborne
Xbox for everything else.

As far as performance they're about equal now, unlike at the beginning of thier releases.

Forza is really good if your into racin games.
GT Sport has a Nov release i believe, but after GT6 they can go fuck right off.

You decide.
>>
>>338376110
As someone with an xbone, get a ps4, forza 6 is trash dumbed down bullshit and horizon is mediocre at best, grand turismo is way better and a ps4 exclusive

Also ps4 has bloodborne and a ton of other exclusives, curse you brother, why did you have to get an xbone, just because your friend got one, ahjjwjakkz
>>
>buying the PS4 instead of the Neo-X-PS4.5-3d-Rumbl*Pak-SonyCD-32bitBlastPro
>>
>>338377742
To add to this, xbone has framerate issues, and crashes randomly all the fucking time, it makes playing video games a chore and waiting game

Dunno if the ps4 is better in that aspect

Thank god I have a PC at least
>>
Xbox is the most useless and downright redundant platform you could possibly think of buying when you already own a PC. Get a ps4.
>>
File: 18j2qycpdkksyjpg1.jpg (93 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [Google]
18j2qycpdkksyjpg1.jpg
93 KB, 1023x682
>>338377742
>grand turismo is way better
6 year development and they couldnt bother to remove the logos of the toy cara they scannes into the game until they were caught.
>better
>>
File: 1463602209968.png (529 KB, 658x960) Image search: [Google]
1463602209968.png
529 KB, 658x960
>>338377974
>>>338377742
>To add to this, xbone has framerate issues, and crashes randomly all the fucking time, it makes playing video games a chore and waiting game
Get that bullshit outta here sonygger.
>>
>>338376110
The upcoming Forza's are all coming to PC with just about every other MS game. Get a PS4.
>>
>>338378675
Source? Forza 6 Apex for PC is basically a demo. Same with Halo 5 Forge.
>>
I wanted Xbone to succeed because it was the flag ship for Titanfall, it was the chance for new companies to capitalize on sequels. The exclusives were suppose to keep me playing for years. I regret most games I've bought, especially the multiplats.

Now Xbone is a dead console telling me a PC was the right choice. I bought the game for my console, not so they improve the viewing experience on my 3 year old gaming rig.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.