[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't played a Zelda game since way back in 2002 with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
I haven't played a Zelda game since way back in 2002 with Majora's Mask.

I've been thinking of getting back into them. If I liked the N64 games would I like Twilight Princess? I'm not interested in the cartoony looking wind waker game
>>
Yeah, probably.

>I'm not interested in the cartoony looking wind waker game

So you're 15?
>>
It's a great Zelda game.
>>
>>338375624
TP is pretty similar to Ocarina in the way it does stuff. It's pretty good. I'd say it's possibly the best.
Windwaker was my favourite though.
>>
>>338375624
Stop being an edgy faggot, Windwaker is great. It's OoT's sequel.
>>
>>338375624
>I'm not interested in the cartoony looking wind waker game
Sure you're not still in 2002?
>>
here come the wind wanker defence force
>>
>>338376518
>>338375665
I just don't like the art style, too simplistic. Majoras Mask was more detailed
>>
>>338375624
>"cartoony" looking=bad

It's ok, OP, you don't have to impress anyone.
>>
File: 1434243997418.png (37 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1434243997418.png
37 KB, 625x626
>>338375624
>>338377048
>this 'wind waker is kiddy' shit lifted straight out of 2002
here's your (You)
>>
>>338377702
I'm not saying it's a kiddy game, it's just not to my taste

I prefer the more detailed style Majora had
>>
>Wind Waker
>Not detailed
>>
>>338375624
Just play Dark Souls. 3D Zelda was only ever good on N64.
>>
>>338377702
Lol he's not even bashing ww. Stop putting words in his mouth.
>>
>>338377871
I don't know what exactly you think you mean by 'detail' but no Zelda game has had as much attention to detail put into the graphics, animations and locales as Wind Waker did
>>
Yes. If you liked MM and OoT then TP will be perfect.
>>
Assuming you're not just messing around OP, then yes, Twilight Princess will be right up your alley, and you should definitely play it

With that being said, regardless of the "detail" of Wind Waker, you should still play it. Stop being a graphics tard, man up, and play Wind Waker before Twilight Princess. Up until Skyward Sword shat the bed, I genuinely feel like the best 3D Zelda experience is to play them in the order of release. Even if the visuals don't float your boat you'll love the gameplay, and Wind Waker was made during Aonuma's "creative phase" he had during the early 2000s, so in terms of character and game design it really does have more in common with Majora's than you'd think
>>
>>338375624
yeah, those cartoony zeldas are too baby looking, and if you play it then that girl you like might think youre a baby
>>
>>338377871
>detail
You keep saying that but i don't understand. Wind waker is more detailed than majora's mask, which was an incredibly simplistic game.
>>
File: East_Clock_Town.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
East_Clock_Town.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>338379989
Just in terms of the art, Majora's Mask feels detailed and realistic to me, while wind waker is more simple
>>
>>338380790

Is that the 3ds remake tho?
>>
>>338381224
It's 1080p, so no
>>
>>338382142

OP was playing in 1080p in 2002?
>>
wwfags derailed the thread

but to answer the question twilight princess is most similar to a link to the past / ocarina
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.