[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never be a hack with a giant ego travelling the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>you will never be a hack with a giant ego travelling the world to "research technology" while your boss pays the bills

Feels bad man.
>>
>>338368171
Kojimbo is living his dreams while you shitpost about him on /v/.

What have YOU done with your pathetic life OP, other than become a top tier faggot?
>>
File: 1458344690599.png (432 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1458344690599.png
432 KB, 540x720
>filename
you did well
>>
>>338368171

He's "indie" now, not a subsidiary of Sony. Kojipro is free from getting buttfucked from Publishers for now that is. His first game is for Sony though using a licenced engine, then when he makes his in-house engine, i think that's when he'll start distancing himself away from Sony and go for steam.

He may be a hack but he's not stupid.
>>
ME! MEEE! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
- Hideo Kojima, in azn.
>>
>>338368171
Explain how he's a hack and how he has NOT made legendary works that nothing in your life will ever compare to
>>
>>338368171
He's a free man now. He's celebrating.
>>
>>338369161
>For Sony*

*Also on PC
>>
>>338368171
>you will never waste a ton of money from a videogame budget by hiring your favorite action star to voice act but then never using any of his lines
>>
HACKUUU HACKUUUUUU
>>
>you will never have a qt gf

:(
>>
File: 1461390486532.png (201 KB, 670x566) Image search: [Google]
1461390486532.png
201 KB, 670x566
>>338368171
I was really fucking disappointed by MGSV but that doesn't undo all his other works that I have LOVED over the years. I'm glad he sort of has this freedom now to make what he wants, he deserves it.
>>
>>338369161
>go for steam.

Great, another F2P moba bullshit.
>>
>>338375487
>I'm glad he sort of has this freedom now to make what he wants, he deserves it.

Freedom is what got us MGS5
If someone isn't bullying him around he wastes money and time.
>>
>>338369161

You're absolutely retarded. He's not going to distance himself from the platform with the most upfront payouts.
>>
Given that Sony are only partially funding this new KojiPro game in exchange for timed exclusivity (And keeping it off the Xbone and NX), where's the rest of the money coming from?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.