[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did Compile Heart go from one of /v/'s most hated devs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Compa-render.png (781 KB, 852x717) Image search: [Google]
Compa-render.png
781 KB, 852x717
How did Compile Heart go from one of /v/'s most hated devs to one of /v/'s most loved devs and manage to have such a successful looking future of games?
>>
Cute girls are the best and only reason to play video games.
>>
Their games started getting PC ports
>>
>>338366483
>Cute girls are the best and only reason to play video games.
this fampai
>>
File: trillion.jpg (660 KB, 1813x2560) Image search: [Google]
trillion.jpg
660 KB, 1813x2560
>>338366483
They know what people want
>>
>>338366528 and >>338366483
>>
Are these games actually good?
>>
>>338366436
>Compa
>Dawg in spanish
>>
>>338366617
Build wall
>>
>>338366436
I got into their series because of the girls and stay because it is a guilty pleasure.

>>338366593
They're alright, nothing incredible about the gameplay itself. People really do enjoy this series for the characters and writing. Gameplay is just JRPG fanfare.
>>
>>338366593
Not in the slightest.
>>
>>338366593
No, unless you are entertained by anything, literally anything
>>
>>338366436
dumb anime poster
>>
>>338366593
CH has quite a few different type of games, there's jrpgs, dungeon crawling rpgs, or their most recent game, a Princess Maker style game
>>
File: 1436042614684.jpg (53 KB, 424x675) Image search: [Google]
1436042614684.jpg
53 KB, 424x675
The Neptunia anime and steam ports were a mistake.
>>
>Continually pandered to their specific niche
>Ported a bunch of games to PC for all the weebs and Steam who were starved for animu games
>Their games went from completely fucking atrocious to actually pretty alright

Also all the people that vocally hated them probably just got bored.
>>
>>338366807
The anime was a mistake for sure. Would have been better if they didn't try to cram 50+ hours of game story into 6 hours at most in an anime season.

PC fans are a hit or miss. Some of them are cool people, but a lot of the more vocal ones on this board are obnoxious faggots that refuse to discuss anything other than who's the best girl.
>>
>>338366807
Gust is doing better than ever too anon
A lot of mustards might be insufferable but if gust is able to spread to pc to make more money i wouldn't be against it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.