[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: games.jpg (246 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [Google]
games.jpg
246 KB, 1280x855
Is it good?
>>
It's pretty good. It's very, very story-heavy though, and at times can take quite a while to get back to actual gameplay.
>>
File: brainless bimbo.jpg (248 KB, 800x771) Image search: [Google]
brainless bimbo.jpg
248 KB, 800x771
>>338362405
Buy my game
>>
>>338362405
yes
get on pc though
>>
>>338362405
Yes, very slow start but gets really good.

But fights are fairly slow and repetitive
>>
>>338362405
I bought Kevin's game instead.
>>
Not really, it spends most of the game on world building but the world isn't that interesting.
>>
>>338364482
How is it?
Really hoping it releases very early 2017
>>
>>338362405
>FC
not bad but ultimately just a really long prologue
>SC
Everything was great except dragging the game on by forcing you to run around the whole country on foot. Also Earth Wall too broken.
>TC
Godly music. Too OP in this game so most of the fights aren't really challenging. And as a fan disc the story volume is meager.
>Zero
No longer "just a prologue" bull shit and decent even as standalone game. Except you get paid like shit as cop and can barely buy shit.
>Ao
Very disappointing story compared to SC
Dodging too OP, but necessary.
>Sen
Bad story, bad music, bad characters and terrible 3d transition. Makes you ride around in plains to waste time. A garbage prologue you are forced to deal with to play sen 2.
>Sen 2
Currently playing
>>
>>338366991
zero was the best one desu
>>
>>338366991
>Except you get paid like shit as cop
You mean like real cops?
>>
It's a good book.
>>
>>338366991
>Sen
>bad music
If you're gonna mention bad music for Sen you might as well mention the fact that FC and SC might as well have not had soundtracks at all beyond Hoshi no Arika and Silver Will because every other track that wasn't a remix of those two was so generic or plain

i don't like sen either but its music was still better than FC and SC's
>>
>>338366991
>>338369483

It worse in sen where you dont get paid at all.
>>
It has some good characterization, but outside of that it's nothing special.
>>
It has a decent story with likable characters and well-done world building, as well as great music. Pacing is incredibly slow however, which might put some people off.

Combat's alright but can also be a bit slower than it needs to, and the first game suffers from balance issues and lackluster encounter design. SC has more enjoyable combat purely because the balance/encounter design/difficulty curve is better, though the core mechanics are still mostly the same.

Definitely play it if you like classic JRPGs and don't mind a really slow burner.
>>
>>338364808
This.
>>
>>338369791
Still better than most other jrpgs...
>>
>>338366991
Really hope xseed release crossbell games.

If they do early 2018 is possible.
>>
Is Sen II longer than Sen I?
>>
>>338374871
Storywise I believe it is shorter.
>>
no. it's repetitive. it's not a bad game. there are just so many better options if you want to play a jrpg.

quests get repetitive. combat isn't exactly exciting.
>>
>>338377503
>so many better options if you want to play a jrpg
Which are...
>>
>>338378695
Neptunia
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.