[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your expert analysis on this video/guy /v/. Is it leg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 13
File: 1463466373339.jpg (183 KB, 599x562) Image search: [Google]
1463466373339.jpg
183 KB, 599x562
I need your expert analysis on this video/guy /v/. Is it legit or hacks? Friend thinks he's just that good but seems a little fishy to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Kt2duNKtY
>>
>>338358819
what does making this thread accomplish for you op?
>>
>>338358819
A little fishy? Really? Of course it's a fucking aimbot why are even making this thread?
>>
>>338359312
I'm not that good at FPS so I don't know what is/isn't possible.
>>
>>338358819
No expert on FPS but looks fishy unless he's legit-extremely skilled
>>
>>338358819
>Instantly sticks to every enemy in a room often times before rounding a corner and at very long ranges while spraying wildly
The only way it could be more obvious is if they were all headshots
>>
> getting serious about games aimed at angsty teenagers
>>
>>338359554
You see how there's no movement, he sort of 'snaps' to each enemy on screen? That's an aimbot.
>>
File: 1410370425049.gif (2 MB, 501x258) Image search: [Google]
1410370425049.gif
2 MB, 501x258
>>338358819
>those comments
>>
>>338359851
I kind of figured since it just seems inhuman but he was supposedly some pro gamer that won some tournaments, so I don't see why he'd even want to cheat, hence the confusion. Are even """"pro players"""" scumbags on PC?
>>
>>338360216
pro in bf3/4 means very little
>>
>>338360216
Pro players are always scumbags anon, it takes a certain level of tryhard to spend your life trying to excel at a consumer product like a video game.

http://www.pcgamer.com/valve-vac-bans-tf2-hack-users-pro-players-caught/
>>
>>338358819
Aimbot or this game has some serious aim assist
>>
>>338360464
That's seriously pathetic. I don't get the appeal. If you're already playing at the top level, you'll probably win anyway just playing fairly assuming its just a public game. On top of that, they'd lose practice time by using it.

Oh well, I guess them console boys got a point that pc hacks are out of control.
>>
>>338360216
private cheats are almost undetectable now.
There are plenty of CSGO players playing in hundred thousand dollar tournaments cheating, yet the public and fanboys are still defending them.

ESL stance on it is "Innocent until proven", and proven means that their anticheat has a positive which will never happen unless someone leaks them the source code.
If you ban them manually from a league you risk losing sponsors, fans and getting a lawsuit
>>
>>338360216
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edN_V2HKdnA
this is him playing without it
>>
>>338358819
Either it's legit or it's some really advanced aimbot, because if you slow the video down, you can clearly see that he often adjusts his aim, it doesn't always perfectly snap to the next target.
>>
>>338358819

Definitely aimbotting.

If you watch the clip starting at 2:57 you can literally hear him tapping his aim lock key every time he approaches a corner, which locks onto an enemy he can't even see yet.
>>
>>338361427
I can see it now. What a piece of shit.

I will never get what the point of cheating is. How do you get satisfaction from that?
>>
>>338361365
Anon, that jitteryness is a sign of an aimbot. They need to constantly correct and jitter around and snap back as the program adjusts itself, they don't just smoothly lock onto a target and stay there forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2qrlTwGn2k

That's a much more extreme example but same idea.
>>
>>338361365
do you still think aimbots are norecoil hacks onto the targets head?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMYSDbhxq5w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_rUvnuOWBc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fri9uy9gSw8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN0oQexqQ-M
>>
>>338361625
you get money from tournaments
>>
>>338361715
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFJfirnuBEg
>>
>>338361625

From people sucking your dick. Just look at the comment section.

I can't believe there are so many people that don't understand how to spot an aimbot. Just look at his aiming patterns, not a single headshot or limbshot, everything goes to the chest/neck. His snaps are also fucking obvious.
>>
>>338360123
>reading youtube comments at all
come on now
>>
>>338361780
it's sad that overwatch pro scene is already infested with multiple aimbots
>>
>>338362067
Especially when the game already has a wallhack and an aimbot
>>
http://www.pcgamer.com/hacks-an-investigation-into-aimbot-dealers-wallhack-users-and-the-million-dollar-business-of-video-game-cheating

This is probably the only piece of actual good video game journalism I've ever read, and also related to the thread. I find it endlessly amusing how the people who program these hacks seem to think they're some sort of ultra secret rogue hacker James Bond villain, when they're programming a way for shitters to pretend to be good at online video games.
>>
>>338361775
>>338361808
But 99% of cheaters aren't even famous. They don't even try to be.
>>
>>338362280

Still an ego thing m8. They want to feel good, be better then the rest and like the attention they get when people are like "you have mad aim skillz!"

Even the pro CS:GO players that use aimbots and shit. They probably don't have to use them, don't really like to.... but when you can play your best game ever, everytime you play... then they kinda just go and do it. Others are probably doing it... so why not?

That's how I think it goes down in their head anyway. I hate cheaters obviously but I don't think it's usually some scrub who sucks at games trying to win thousands by hacks.
>>
>>338362280
I was cheating when i was 15 year old, but got a vac pretty quickly because it was a public hack and even then it took half a year until i got it.

Some people like the CSGO pros already have skill they just use aim assist to get the extra edge.

Other players almost get addicted by it saying things like "i'm so good i could beat these guys without cheating, but why would i stop?"

It just leaves you with a feeling of superiority
>>
>>338362681
>It just leaves you with a feeling of superiority
Maybe if you're able to supress the part of your brain that reminds you that you owe all your kills to a program.
>>
>>338358819
>dat 180 defi kill
If that is not hacks, I don't know.
>>
>>338362805
It's already been pointed out that at 2:57, he audibly presses a button and then immediately snaps onto an enemy around a corner that isn't even on his screen yet. There isn't any doubt at this point.
>>
1:53

he aims at the guy coming down
And then perfectly aims at someone miles away as if he knew that he was there.

It's 100% aimbot.

>>338362893
Yea, I just watched further and it was obvious from the start but his fast movement even when there was none kind of confused me.
>>
Are these comment for real or is this a meme?
>>
File: feel2.jpg (91 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel2.jpg
91 KB, 645x773
>>338358819
This shit is the only reason why I'm actually considering switching to console gaming.

People throw all kinds of arguments in platform wars: exclusives, graphics, fps and whatnot.

I never see the lack of cheaters mentioned but that is where consoles actually destroy PCs by a mile.
>>
>>338363159
your life is a meme
>>
>>338363191
Yea you consolefags are lucky that consoles can't really have cheats like that. Imagine if they would, literally everyone would hack.
>>
>>338358819
Looks sped up so no shit it looks like aimbot.

Show us a video at normal speed.
>>
>>338363191
Only reason I still use my console is because of this.

I main PC but fuck man, it's ever since CSGO and streamer shit that subtle hacks have become massive, absolutely massive, like sports doping.
>>
>>338362804
It's also the reason the private cheating community offers most hacks not as one poäayment but rather as subscription based service. These people pay up to a hundred dollar per month, no wonder the cheating community is ahead of the anticheat one
>>
>>338363318
Get out of here Relaaa you cocksmoking shitpile faggotfuck cumchugger.
>>
>>338362279
Goddamn Gibson wants to kick some aimbotting ass.
>>
>>338363369
That's what I'm talking about. Literally every online PC game that I play seems to be infested with cheaters.

>Botters and interrupt hackers in WoW
>Aimbotters in shooters
>Cheat engine users in Dark Souls
>Cheaters killing entire lobbies with 1 button in GTA Online
A friend convinced me to try out The Division and the first thing that happened to me in the Dark Zone was a guy one shotting everyone and flying through buildings.
>>
>>338363610
I'm not him, I'm just skeptical. If he's as snappy as he is at normal speed he's an aimbot user.
>>
>>338363783
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxkTdt5lt1g
>>
>>338363783
Read this thread for fucks sake, it's been clearly proven he's cheating.

2:57, audible sound of him pressing his aimlock button.
>>
>>338358819
This is EXTREMELY obvious aimbotting, like holy shit the guy's not even subtle about it. Snapping from target to target like that is a big indicator of cheating.

It really makes me sad that cheating is so prevalent, it's why I try to play more obscure games but that's a double edged sword because while there's less people willing to bother making/using cheats there's less systems put in to stop it. Not like the systems matter since even games like CS:GO and fucking BF are filled with these guys.
>>
>>338364198
My cousin is apparently in the top 50 on an online shooter's leaderboard but it's on console. I was going to get him into PC but this is so disgraceful that I don't even want to try.

At least in consoles everyone has aim assist.
>>
ERU ERUFU
>>
>>338364287
This is why I welcome killcams.
>>
>>338364470
okay
>>
>>338364623
It's not okay, anon.
>>
>>338360216
>supposedly some pro gamer that won some tournaments
Sadly that means very little these days in the competitive FPS scene. Hacks are more advanced and difficult to detect with anti-cheat and more and more competitive players have stooped to using crutches.

Two of the top Overwatch pros (Surefour and Taimou) have been widely suspected and accused of cheating in tournament games before the game has even come out and nothing has come of it. Granted, with the additional scrutiny that will come with a real prize pool and with finals probably happening on Blizzard's own machines on LAN (since you know they'll do something at Blizzcon) I think they'll either be removed from their teams, stop cheating (and stop getting good performances) or flat out get caught and banned from the scene entirely.

But for games like BF3/4 that have a tiny competitive scene that has to police itself? Yeah, you can pretty much get away with anything.

Also, fun facts about Surefour: dude's been suspected of cheating in games he played before Overwatch... he's got a bit of a history. There's fishy videos of his Titanfall days, and I've personally spoken with people that played pick up games with him in Natural Selection 2 that think he was hacking without any doubt.
>>
>>338364809
>dude's been suspected of cheating in games he played before Overwatch

so has taimou, primary in dirtybomb which basically has no AC and he only played sniper
>>
>>338361010
Hahaha, he's so fucking bad. This is why esports will always be a joke.
>>
>>338364809
>>338364923
both players will continue to cheat and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
File: if you say so.jpg (20 KB, 248x277) Image search: [Google]
if you say so.jpg
20 KB, 248x277
>>338362279
>Zero said that if it wasn't for hacking, games wouldn't be fun. He said cheating is a rush, similar to the one he got when he used to deface websites. “In life, you're always going to have rebels,” he said. “It's like coming up to someone and asking, 'Why do you rape or kill?' But in this case it's cheating.”
>>
>>338365062
We can expose them, if they get found out they'll never attend a single tournament ever again and have to get a real job.
>>
After playing FPS games for so long since CS's initial inception I've come to realize that there's simply an obscene amount of cheaters.

It's almost a sure fire rule of they look fishy they generally are cheating.
>>
>>338365071
>>338362279
>Nihilistic
>Intelligent
>Wicked sense of humor
This man is literally me, guys.
>>
This guy isn't cheating. You people have been sheltered so hard from comp play you don't even know what high level players look like. You could cherry pick CS pros hitting 5 one tap in a row for 10 minutes straight and call hacks like a deluded scrub that you are.
It's so obvious BF4 is flawed as fuck for allowing this kind of gameplay but this isn't the fault of the guy for exploiting it. To me it exactly looks like Quad Damage + Lightning gun clip from Q1/3
>>
>>338363692
>I told Gibson that I found that behavior mind-boggling. He isn't confused by it. He's just angry. “Give me five minutes alone with a hacker or a hack writer,” he laughed. “That's what I think about that mindset.”
>>
>>338360980
>private cheats are almost undetectable now.
How do you figure? I'm sure there is some sort of heuristic ran by VAC, like detecting constant parsing of some local data. Are you saying VAC only searches the local memory for known hack tool signatures?
>>
>>338365150
>We can expose them
how do you plan on doing that?

We have perfect proof of surefour and taimou hacking on video already and there are still fans defending them. You can't ban them manually and you will never get a positive on their hacks with an anticheat.
Their hacks fucked up on resurrecting and wallhacker (widow ult) targets, so the guys providing the hacks will only improve their bots.

Just look at the CSGO scene and how many cheaters remain unbanned there
>>
>>338365062
Probably true, but again if the OW comp scene blows up like a lot of people think it will there's going to be a LOT more scrutiny. Blizzard has a much more active role in policing against cheating in other games and leagues than most FPS developers.
>>338365150
Well, there was already a huge witch hunt a few weeks ago and nothing happened. Most of the players that had played against Surefour in the tournament he cheated in either gave him the benefit of the doubt or said he wasn't cheating "but looked very suspicious" - probably because accusing the team that won the tournament makes them look like bad losers and makes a nascent competitive scene look bad when it can't afford that kind of negative attention. Pretty much everyone else that wasn't involved in the tournament was absolutely sure he was intermittently using an aimbot to softlock targets.

Taimou's honestly way, WAY more blatant and I'm shocked that even casters didn't notice some of the shit he's pulled. How he's still on a team at this point blows my fucking mind.

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFJfirnuBEg
>>
>>338363191
This
After all my GTAV expirience got ruined by cheaters and retarded PC kids I seriously started to consider PS4
>>
>>338365578

>He thinks that there are no cheaters on console for GTAV

C'mon man.
>>
>>338365530
>Those jitters
Blizzard is never going to ban any of the cheaters besides really stupid kids if they can't even see that this guy's aimlocking like a motherfucker.

Their big show about taking it seriously is just going to be for laughs if this guy lasts two more months.
>>
>>338365704
What kind of cheaters are there on console GTA online?

Because there sure as hell aren't any cheaters that kill entire lobbies, spawn UFOs and stick goats inside player models.
>>
>>338365808

Are you serious? Have you never seen this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxSmrb_O8Ng
>>
Is this b8? Obvious aimbot.
>>
>>338365864
>linking irrelevant "make controversy" clickbait
anon
>>
>>338365962
The thread's about general cheating now, everybody knows OP's guy is an aimbotter.
>>
>>338365530
you mean like CSGO blew up?
>>
>>338365864
Where do they confirm it's on consoles? You don't expect me to watch a 4 minute video, do you?
>>
>>338365530
This one in particular really disgusts me.
it show how much he actually doesn't give a fuck, how he doesn't even try to be subtle about it, he just know that nothing will happens.

I don't even care that much that he cheat, I personally think e-sport is a joke, but this is just disgusting.
>>
>>338365982

The point is not about the feminist crap, the point is that players hacked GTA online non-stop during the console days. Why do you think everything is fucking expensive and the money gain is so low? Console players would just gift everyone millions and they bought everything. Until rockstar reseted almost everything and changed the money gain to "balance" the hacks.
>>
>>338366097

The video is from before the PC release.
>>
>>338366225
How the fuck do they even do this shit, then? Use cheat engine on a console?
>>
>>338366225
It's probably on PS3 or 360, 360 especially is known to have been easy to cheat in.
>>
>>338363747
Welcome to having a PC and 100% access to OS.

Nextgen consoles now have a edge and ploy into the serious competitive scene.
>>
>>338367240
>controller
>serious competitive scene

Consider comedy as a career.
>>
>>338364927
> this is why esports on pc will always be a joke.*
>>
>>338365378
This guy is right. I used to do graphic design for a CSGO Cheat website that was private and cost 65$ a month to have. It was private and the hack was web-based with a injector that basically infected you until the tab was closed. There were only allowed to be 100 users paying for it at a time. Was never or has been detected once. Ggwp.

It even has walls, aim assist, and a alert function. When you used the wall hack it would show you where to aim so you don't look suspicious. The alert would ping you map so that only you could see if you didn't use the walls.
>>
>>338358819
Yo OP your friend is a retard. He's botting so hard. No one just 360's and snaps onto targets.
>>
>>338367313
Don't be angry. I'm willing to bet that anyone in the CWL, UMG, or even GB could beat you at any multiplatform game listed on those respective sites. Including myself.
>>
>>338367626
The moment any hack becomes widespread it will be detected and caught, because it gets dev attention. That's why all the good hacks are now small boutique shops. One of the aimbots for Overwatch became widely known because they put a video on Youtube and forgot to make it private, and they removed the hack immediately.
>>
>>338364927
>>338367357
>no one can improve in a 4 years timespan
I'm on /v/ alright
>>
File: l.jpg (25 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
25 KB, 600x400
>>338367793
I bet they remade the hack and its source for a fresh userbase under a new name. I'm sure you could fimd the website listed on a site known for these things with a small price increase. ;)

Ayyy lmao what would I know. I just make dope web themes.
>>
>>338367792
>i'm sure a pro player could beat someone who barely plays fps even at a huge handicap

No fucking shit

I'm talking an actual competitive scene
>>
>>338367912
No, that's exactly what they should do in this situation, and I'm pretty sure it's what they did.
>>
>>338367893
Ayy well maybe resolve open OS when it comes to any competitive game and that would solve your hacking epidemic overnight. Or maybe on the tournament computers run it in safemode so outside resources can't be installed through databanked equipment like headsets mice or keyboards.
>>
>>338367947
Well that's what I'm talking about as well.

Look up how many pro players that have been exposed for hacking on PC in the last five years. Then look up how many pro players on console that have been exposed for hacking EVER.

Then tell me what scene seems more corrupt without integrity.
>>
>>338368025
that's what happening with csgo atm since the "kqly" incident
>>
>>338368025
This is one way of stopping cheaters. Don't let them use their own kit, and no one touches the tournament machines except during a match.
>>
>>338368017
I know that's what they did. They are the reason I don't play PC games at all anymore and sit on my Xbox One and PS4 all day because I literally work for these scumbag sites as digital maintenance.
>>
>>338361010
This footage is 4 years old tho. You can improve a lot in that time, especially in such a casual game like Battlefield
>>
>>338368126
Do you really think it wouldn't make a difference if hacking on console was as simple as buying a good program? It's not a matter of integrity, it's a matter of how accessible the tools are. Besides, the hacking accusations are online based, it doesn't really happen at LANs, which is where almost all serious tournaments take place.

I agree that less accessible hacking tools is an advantage a console based competitive scene has, just as being limited to a very poor method of control is a crippling disadvantage.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160521-125557.png (691 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160521-125557.png
691 KB, 1280x720
>>338366097
Watch it for this at least, breh.
>>
File: 1461816915883.jpg (75 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
1461816915883.jpg
75 KB, 600x404
>>338368156
I am aware. But not all tournaments are doing this. Just esl. Thats it. And they didn't do it through safemode they just had the pcs set to monitor input which could be hidden if they knew what was happening. Put the PCs on safemode. Then watch the gods look terrible and crumble. Resulting in loss of sponsors and retiring from their teams. Voila. Team yelling "why u suck now flusha" in mumbled ebonic swedish. "Idk they block mouse" they blocked his fucking mouse man... his fucking mouse
>>
>>338358819

What he does at 1:50 seems very suspect, but I can't really say for sure. He may just be superhuman.
>>
>>338368165
That doesn't work. Past quake tournaments were like this and they would have stage people who set stuff up do it. Leave it to be incorruptible. Just put the PC on safe mode. Ggwp.
>>
>>338368165
The problem with that is many games use online profiles you log into these days, and in CSGO people just download hacks through the workshop because it's on steam.
>>
>>338368421
Walking up to a set of stairs, taking a 90 degree turn to immediately snap off a shot at someone to your immediate left, and then turning back to the stairs is not 'suspect' anon. There is absolutely no amount of skill possible that would allow you to do that.

Also, as said three times so far in the thread, 2:57 is definitive proof. He presses a button, and the crosshair snaps to an enemy that isn't even on screen for another second and a half.
>>
>>338368398
Congrats you have a JTAGd 360 on GTAV that isn't competitive in the first place. Lmfao that's a joke. Those console serial numbers are literally banned within a hour and the guy has to pay 5$-15$ based off of his connection for a new KN so he can use his now bricked xbox 360 again. Which happens literally everytime he plays online.
>>
>>338368580
That's why you have staff watch the players when they're in contact with the machine.
>>
>>338368735
Or have them not log into anything at tourneys and just set their names in a OBS overlay or whatever streaming software they happen to use.
>>
>>338368478
Which Quake tourney had cheaters?
>>
>>338358819
He's got a triggerbot for certain; but he doesn't look too bad when he's not using it.
>>
>>338363191
I don't get it. You choose to play on an inferior platform, with inferior FPS, and inferior controls just because there are a few "pro" players that hack, who you may never encounter once in your whole life of playing the game? Do you not enjoy playing FPS games at all?

Most people do not hack because they do not want to get VAC banned. The only people concerned about hacking are these "pro" players and players that just don't give a fuck. That's probably 0.01% of the entire playerbase of those games.
>>
>>338368860
Look up Dogswag and the 4 Seasons Tourneys.
>>
>>338368925
Hacking in CSGO is at a all time high for the last two years. You will encounter a form of hacker every be it wall hacks, bummy jumper, rage hacker, aimbot, aim assist, or alerter about one in every three games.
>>
>>338369120
>rage hacker
what is this
>>
>>338368925
No you retard, I would choose that platform because online games on PC are fucking infested with cheaters.
>>
File: 1463095958687.jpg (37 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1463095958687.jpg
37 KB, 500x366
>>338369120
Of course we're trying to fix the hacking problem, Goyim. Please, open a few more crates to help us fund events....maybe purchase another copy of CSGO when it's on sale for your friends too! Only $1 in rubles so buy up!
>>
>>338368925
Lmfao that fake ass statistic sounds like that fake ass shit that game companies say the make toxic people feel bad like on league

>only 0.00000001% players ever say "butt" in our game.
>>
>>338368735
but its been proven that people cheat at big tournaments, and the csgo scene is overall shady as hell
>>
>>338369175
The type of guy that buys the negev and does the helicooter while hitting headshots. Its just blatant rage in hope of getting a vac. They do it to get said account banned fast through either the user based anticheat or steam itself.

Usually a hacked account or a bruteforced acciunt of someone they don't like.
>>
File: 1463148529950.jpg (52 KB, 552x828) Image search: [Google]
1463148529950.jpg
52 KB, 552x828
>>338369224
Hehehe. This guy gets its.
>>
>>338369026
Fair enough, though it does seem like an isolated event at a fairly small/local tourney. Of course if the game was in its prime and had decent tournaments, I'm sure that we'd see LAN hackers à la CSGO.
>>
Man that video made me want to play bf again.
>>
>>338358819
That aiming technique is entirely possible without aimbot. It's just a guy that's gotten obscenely good at controlling his muscle memory. And it's a youtube video - all cherry-picked clips over the course of probably hundreds of gameplay hours. Being a pro player, he probably has insane standards and is only gonna show off the most unbelievable shit.
>>
>>338369519
Read the fucking thread you retarded mong, it's a hundred twenty five posts long. Either people have come to your conclusion or people have picked apart the video and come up with actual evidence that he's cheating, you're not going to be saying anything new.
>>
>>338369519
Such as locking on to a player not visible on his screen for 2 seconds by pressing a button.

Pros have gotten so good.
>>
>>338369381
That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard happen. Well done CSGotards.
>>
>>338369637
Jesus, someone woke up with fire ants in their cunt this morning.
>>
>>338369519
Yeah he isn't cheating, but people on /v/ are retarded anyways.

Just like that lolyou guy in cs:go. He just gets the best gameplay from hours of play, and people think he is cheating.
>>
>>338369202
But that is not true at all.
>>
>>338369519
Turn up the volume. You can hear him hit his aimlock. Every time you hear it, watch his cursor travel towards a target.
>>
>>338369731
>>338369519
That guy is very obviously cheating.

What's wrong with you?
>>
>>338369826
He's not
Your ego is just completely shattered that someone actually spent time and money on hardware to challenge himself constantly to get on that level
It takes 5 minutes to browse his yt channel to see what he's all about
Literally a video about "pub stomping and why it's bad for you and you should get raped by better players instead to improve"
>>
>>338369519
>muscle memory
>his aim instantly snaps on to headshots from player to player repeatedly
i only had to watch 10 seconds of that video to see he was clearly hacking. muscle memory when aiming in fps games doesn't look that robotic.
>>
>>338369930
Well I have to admit, he did git gud. With his credit card.
>>
>>338369930
2:57
He presses a button and his crosshair snaps to a player two seconds through a wall two before it appears on his screen. This is like the fifth time this has been mentioned in this thread now.
>>
>>338370024
If telling yourself that and it makes you feel better, sure. Besides, Battlefield doesn't even require that much micro-precision or adjustment, why is this shit so unbelievable to you guys?
>>
>>338369741
See
>>338363747
>>
>>338369930
He is cheating, and you're defending an obvious cheater for god knows what reason.
>>
Now let's talk about people who were actually good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdkDjsBiO58
>>
>>338370278
Probably because he's the guy in the video.

Probably because he's also the OP and just wanted to see how obvious it was he was hacking by posing anonymously and asking a community that wouldn't harm his reputation if he was outed.
>>
>>338369930
>>
>>338364809
I know surefour before his OW and TF / NS2 days.

He played a game called Super Monday Night Combat, with the name : Hentai tentical rape.

He hacked there too, from what i heard he codes his own cheats.
>>
>>338370308
cooller has really let his skill drop in quake lately im guessing he's just going to play OW since it has more money
>>
>>338370308
>know the game so well you don't need wallhacks to predict a rail
quake players have a special kind of autism
>>
>>338370264
when real players are playing there is a subtle sway when transitioning between targets. the guy literally snaps to each target in the same locations and stops entirely. he's not even using his mouse at all to aim and acquire targets. it's stupidly obvious.
>>
>>338358819
Look at 0:41 through 0:43.
Watch his hand vs the in-game footage.
He tries to make it seems like he did the mouse movement, but he's about a quarter second late.
>>
>>338365864
>Don't be bad parents by making sure your kids don't get raped on GTA V that'd be terrible

????????????
>>
>>338370583
You got some eyes, guy. Yeah if that doesn't make his shit obvious I don't know what else would.
>>
>>338367240
>Nextgen consoles now have a edge and ploy into the serious competitive scene

Hacking has always been doable on console fucktard and even moreso than the PC counter part due to little to no anti cheat. Go and play any older CoD and you'll see retards with infinite ammo flying through the air one shotting everyone on any console.
>>
>>338370308
These dudes are baller as fuck.
>>
>>338371025
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7jxAyd4-M0
here's one with cooller
>>
>>338370583
>>338370718
the mouse camera has a delay compared to the ingame recording

he's definately using an aimbot but the mouse camera doesn't proof shit because the newest soft aimbots are hard as shit to see
>>
>>338371253
>>338370308
Nice.
>>
File: 1441971463184.jpg (56 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1441971463184.jpg
56 KB, 342x342
>>338370605
>>
>>338371369
No it doesn't. You can clearly see his camera move with the mouse when he's actually using it, but when he's hitting his aimbot button he's masking his mouse movements. That point was the best example. His aimbot shot right over to the guy and once he realized it probably wasn't going where he thought it was, he quickly flicked his wrist.

Why the fuck is his camera on his mouse anyway? It really smells fishy, like "HEY GUYS I'M REALLY NOT HACKING LOOK"
>>
>>338371607
It is actually super obvious now that I rewatch it. That coupled with the sound of the aimlock key being pressed in the later clips.
>>
>>338370406
Yeah, he played under Hentai in NS2 as well. Not surprised to hear he cheated in SMNC. Dude's a fucking ass.
>>
>>338371947
Yeah, sad shit knowing he was part of a community i was in it.

The funny thing is, In the end he wasn't considered the best sniper in the game.

It's nothing, but now i feel proud about being called better than some aimbotting dude.
>>
File: X2f.jpg (53 KB, 844x625) Image search: [Google]
X2f.jpg
53 KB, 844x625
>>338358819
>literally toggled lock-on

Gee Anon idk
>>
>>338370308
This really shat all over modern shooters and definitely all over the games that are seen a competitive now.

How'd we regress so far?
>>
>>338370308
>A game like this wouldn't be as good as it was if it wasn't for the opponent that was across from me. So, these games doesn't mean anything unless the other opponent is as good as you or better.
That's some real sportsman shit, Quake players are something else.
>>
>>338377685
mass marketing.
>>
>>338377685
That really isn't completely comparable to modern competitive shooters. Team based games have a completely other dimension to them, rather than just individuals having at each other. It also doesn't really help, that that Quake match was incredibly boring to watch.
>>
>>338377685
Skill ceiling in general has been lowered to appeal to wider audience.
When one guy can wipe the whole map its just not fun for other 15.
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.