[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm high and about to go on an adventure.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Morrowind_1.jpg (18 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Morrowind_1.jpg
18 KB, 320x240
I'm high and about to go on an adventure.
>>
Cool beans
>>
>>338350394

DON'T FORGET TO GET THE SWORD OF WHITE WOE.

Unless you're going Stealth Archer.
>>
>>338350529
Oh Ya! Balmora!
>>
>>338350529
>not just recommending a Daedric Katana
>>
KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE SKY
>>
>>338350732
Where do you get that right away?
>>
Why is Morrowind so comfy?

Just hit level 11 and on my way to get Moon and Star.
>>
File: Best Class.png (1 MB, 800x3176) Image search: [Google]
Best Class.png
1 MB, 800x3176
>>338350394
>>
>>338350827
You have to find the Vassir-Didanat Ebony mine across the river from the Shulk Egg Mine south of Balmora, and enter it
Then you can go to Vivec and report it to Dram Bero (buy a Scroll of Ondusi's Unhinging at the Mage's Guild) and he'll give you a choice of Daedric weapons for your reward

>>338350829
The world is just comfy embodied. All those different cultures and architectures, the different regions to adventure through, the pacing of the game. Fun, interesting storylines that require you to actually think your way through, and tons of interesting background detail/lore you can discover (or ignore, if that's your thing)
>Becoming the Incarnate at level 11
For what purpose?
>>
>>338350827
>>338351651
>be me years ago
>watching someone stream morrowind
>they go to the eboney mine and show me how to get the best melee weapon in the game
>be me less years ago
>remember the katana
>faceroll morrowind
>>
>>338352126
It's pretty good, discovering shit like that out of the blue is great
>Be wandering around talking to Hlaalu councillors
>This is pretty cool... wait, a Daedric weapon?
>What the fuck did I do to get this reward?
>>
Someone should take openMW and remake fallout 1 and 2 in tthe style of 3 and new Vegas
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.