[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT actual fake difficulty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: blitz.jpg (103 KB, 842x1024) Image search: [Google]
blitz.jpg
103 KB, 842x1024
ITT actual fake difficulty
>>
>>338348270
Blitz's punish players who spam buttons and don't know what they're doing.

Charge guns as D&N, V wait and use falling swords and practice S sword spam + Just Judgement Cuts, then punish them ASAP when the shield drops.

Red Blitz's is just about locking on to them and making sure you space yourself that you know all your movement options when you land.
>>
blitz are one of the few enemies that are actually fun to fight

my problem with DMC is that a majority of the enemies are just punching bags for you to style on. they just stand around and throw out really telegraphed moves that only hit you if you're too distracted styling on some other poor enemy

hope 5 introduces more aggressive enemy AI
>>
>>338349454
You're not the anon the praises Ninja Gaiden in every DMC thread are you?
>>
>>338349650

well im not saying I dislike DMC, it's just one of things I don't like about it

i like pretty most of the 'crazy' games on the market (i.e. Bayonetta, God Hand, DMC, Ninja Gaiden, etc)
>>
File: bingbongsuckadong.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bingbongsuckadong.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>
>>338349747
Nah, just there's one anon who seems to derail every DMC thread with "muh superior NG".

More enemy ai like Creedo in 4 would be welcomed though. Just like the DMC's emphasis is on comboing, even if some enemies are a bit pussy like, since most other games treat a combo meter like something they have to include.
>>
>>338349650
>>338349747
>Want to play Ninja Gaiden Black in all of it's glory
>Only have a PS3 and I hear Sigma is garbage compared to black
What do?
>>
>>338350037
>More enemy ai like Creedo in 4 would be welcomed though.
Yeah, the Creedo fight is fantastic. Giant size bosses in DMC are usually a waste of the engine, specially after the first or second playthrough.

I hope DMC5 has a recurring enemy a la DMC3 Vergil, who gets more and more intense each time
>>
What's a reliable way to dodge Berial's aoe flame wave spam on higher difficulties

I don't know how to put distance between me and him fast enough with anyone other than dante
>>
>>338351593
V can DT Trick Down spam away if you can read him well.
Nero you can use lvl 3 Blue Rose to stun him out iirc. Otherwise just hope he doesn't use it i guess.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.