[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished the DLC. After 6 hours. Look, I get that there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: jpg.jpg (32 KB, 300x342) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
32 KB, 300x342
Just finished the DLC.

After 6 hours.

Look, I get that there's a whole landmass for me to explore. Plenty of side missions. But the main quest line took me 6 hours, and I'm not a talented gamer by any definition. Plus, the entire island is filled with glitches like you wouldn't believe, and this is coming from someone who experienced zero glitches (outside of some no clipping) in 200+ hours.

I've been willing to defend Bethesda against anything, Skyrim was easily my most played game of all time outside of Pokémon. But this is too much. Fuck you, Bethesda. Fuck you for this overpriced, unoptimized piece of shit you call DLC.

Fuck.
>>
>>338345426
Honestly anon it serves you right for playing Fallout 4 in the first place. After Skyrim I'm not falling for Todd's bullshit ever again. Never.
>>
>>338345643
>after Skyrim
>not after Oblivion
>>
I haven't bought a Bethesda game since Oblivion. They make pandering diet rpgs that will always be fun to dump hours into, but shallower than a puddle
>>
>>338345697
You're right, that's fair. I was just blinded by bullshots and hype.
>>
>>338345643

OP here.

I loved Skyrim. Honestly, it's my favorite game of all time for pure enjoyment.

FO4 is officially a disappointment for me after this. I enjoyed the base game. Well worth $60 at launch.

BUT $25 FOR 6 HOURS OF DLC ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.

I'm aware there are side quests. But those are aide quests. Extras.

This is bullshit and I'm so fucking pissed.

It was better than the base game. It actually had skill checks. It actually had multiple solutions to problems.

But then it was over in 6 hours. 6. Hours.

Fuck. You.
>>
>>338345426
6 hours huh? Hm. I was planning on getting it but now I don't know. How much do you think exploration and side quests will add on to that?
>>
>>338346475
>Fallout 4
>Worth $60
Surely you jest
>>
>>338346706

No idea.

Like I said, I'm not a great game. I'm bad, I'm slow. But it took ME 6 hours for the main.

If I were to extrapolate from reports, it seems like that means extras are another 8 hours.
>>
>>338346475
you are a shiteater
it's far too late to pretend you have any taste
consider suicide
>>
>>338347863

op here

pls no
>>
File: black yosuke.png (332 KB, 370x507) Image search: [Google]
black yosuke.png
332 KB, 370x507
>>338346475
>enjoyed the base game
>>
>>338345426
Look on the bright side OP, 10 days until Blood and Wine
>>
>>338345426
>falling for the lies
>falling for the hype
>buying FO4
>BUYING the DLC
>TRUSTING TODD

....this wont happen to me when the inevitable single player dlc for gta v comes out will it?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.