[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you defend him for what he did?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1638036-cathy_20.png (382 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1638036-cathy_20.png
382 KB, 1280x720
Can you defend him for what he did?
>>
File: 1454736081093.jpg (37 KB, 460x306) Image search: [Google]
1454736081093.jpg
37 KB, 460x306
>>338340378
not really. he should have gotten over katherine and just moved on.

but I can relate
>>
he did something?
>>
Like Vincent was any better
>>
>>338340884
In one of the normal endings, Vincint decides not to pursue Katherine and be happy single. Johnny then takes this chance to pick up Katherine and start dating her
>>
He should have waited longer.
>>
>>338340378

I just got out of a 5 year relationship with my ex-grillfriend.

For the last 18 months before the break up I had been dating a younger grill I met at college.

People grow apart, they change and fall out of love.

Don't settle, find someone who makes you happy and enjoy it until it stops making you happy.
>>
>>338341205
No he doesn't. are you talking about the neutral space ending? Jonny mentions he went for the rebound but Katherine turned him down.
>>
What happened with Vincent and Katherine was entirely on Vincent, so I don't think he really has a right to complain about anything happens after they break up. It's not like Chief was fucking Katherine while they were dating or anything.

I mostly just feel bad for him. Catherine does a good job of making pretty much every character extremely flawed but also really relatable.
>>
So does Vincent ever really cheat on Katherine? Because when Vince wakes up to see Catherine in his bed and doesn't remember a thing, I've always been under the impression that he was fooled into thinking it happened when it didnt.
>>
>>338340378
He literally did nothing wrong
>>
Does the bro code mean nothing anymore?
>>
So /v/, C or K?
>>
>>338345029
K
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.