[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how am I supposed to beat this fucker on NG+?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Bloodborne™_20151208091300.png (778 KB, 629x996) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20151208091300.png
778 KB, 629x996
So how am I supposed to beat this fucker on NG+?
>>
>>338340237
git gudder than the last time you killed him
>>
I had not yet realized that thing is his placenta.
>>
>>338340237
Die enough times that you've memorized his attack pattern perfectly, then don't get greedy. He's probably the hardest boss in Bloodborne since his attacks are pretty unforgiving if you fuck up and it can chain into multiple fuckups.

Supposedly strength weapons are easier to kill him with, but I've only ever beaten him with Blades of Mercy.
>>
>>338340237
Do like everyone else in BB and DS3 and just summon 20 phantoms to gank him
>>
>>338340352
This is my first time playing the DLC
>>
>>338340237
Not be retarded and parry.
>>
>>338340808
Played him first on NG+ too. Best advice I could really give is >>338340618 - watch his patterns and don't get greedy. With how mobile he gets and how much variation he has between attacks, hit-and-runs are probably the best way to go. I got a few parries off on him, but they never seemed to do more than a couple 2- or 3-hit chains and were way riskier so they hardly seemed worth it.
>>
>>338341069
>>338340618
So what's the recommended weapon for him? I am trying to kill him with LHBs heavy form, it looks like its working alright
>>
Git gud

Or fish for parries and backstabs. Augur of Ebrietas makes it really easy if you're able to use it.
>>
>>338340237
spam homing magic
>>
If your weapin is long enough you can reliably best the first ohase without taking damage.

Equip all claw runes.

Now run into the ocean and keep a long distance to him. He will stsr thrwoing his bombs. If you get close enough he will 90% of thr time charge and then jump
And he will most like jump OVER you.

When he does this, unlock and charge r2 180° behind you -> backstab into visceral. Now hit him once or twice and retrest again.

It's do cheesy that the first phase becomes just a loading screen for the 2nd.
In 2nd phase ylu should have enough vials left to tank through it and parry spam.
>>
>>338341354
This reads like I am drunk. Sorry.
>>
Use the wooden shield, there's a reason it was in the game
>>
>>338341189
Whirligig Saw staggerfucks him pretty hard, but that thing is downright OP to begin with.

Honestly, just stick with your most comfortable weapon, in the form in which it can do the quickest attacks before you need to GTFO. For the first phase I like a plain old pistol offhand to try and parry him and I usually equip the Claw / Blood Rapture runes to make the most out of parry fishing. Blood Rapture helps a lot on conserving vials for his final phase too if you can get the parries.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvS6zMThiZU

this video has all you need to know in it young one.
>>
>>338341189
I just went with Rakuyo because I built Skill and liked the moveset.
>>
File: tumblr_mabn7pJzzU1r3rvfao1_250.gif (570 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mabn7pJzzU1r3rvfao1_250.gif
570 KB, 160x160
git god
>>
how to beat bullshit bosses instead of dying 200 times and ripping your hair out in one easy step:

summons
>>
The same way you beat him the first time. It didn't even seem like he got much of a statistical bump compared to his NG version when I ran through it a couple days ago.
>>
I found Vicar Laurence to be 10x harder than this guy.

The trick is just to keep a good distance so that you can bait attacks in which you KNOW he will pause for a bit before following up, and getting in for 1-2 hits, then getting back to that safe distance. Baiting his jump is a pretty good trick, especially in phase 2 where he can land with his back to you.
>>
>>338343456
Who can I summon for him? I couldnt find any summons
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.