[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Cipher wanted Big Bossu to join, why did they do it in this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
If Cipher wanted Big Bossu to join, why did they do it in this way? Maybe at this moment, instead of stealing Zeke, Oceanslut could've just explained everything instead of pointing a railgun in Sneak's face? Like

>Hey Large Leader, crazy shit, right? Sorry about this all being a ruse by my backing organization Cipher, but look at all the cool stuff you have now. People are going to be gunning for you, so maybe we can help each other. Just consider us a client.

Considering how fucking dumb Big Boss is and how he's ALWAYS used as a pawn, Paz could've skipped over the information control part and rused him very easily. Instead, she tells him EVERYTHING and their future plans and threatens to blow a nuke. It's just very interesting to me.
>>
>Big Boss is and how he's ALWAYS used as a pawn,
When did big boss become solid snake?

He was never a pawn outside of mgs3.
>>
>>338340260
MGS3, PW, and PO.
>>
Because then he would be a threat to Zero.
>>
>>338340417
What do you mean? Everything that happened in PW was because of Cipher. Zero wanted his boy back.
>>
>>338340082
Kojima asked Tomino how he'd handle the story at this point and Tomino told he that he'd ramp her space autism up to maximum causing her to spaz out and do really stupid things.

Quite common in the mecha genre, really.
>>
Koji can't do anything aside from MGS
>>
>trying to make sense of MGS anymore
Kojima doesnt even know what the fuck is going on any more, didnt MGSV make that clear?
>>
>>338343642
>snatcher
>policenauts
Yeah, ok.
>>
>>338344017
Literally who?
Yeah, ok.
>>
>>338340082
Ground Zeroes dropped heavy suggestions that the call she received giving her orders to hijack ZEKE wasn't Zero.
>>
>>338340082
Because MGS's story was made up as it went along and Kojima has no idea how to write anything other than twists for the sake of twists.
>>
At first I thought Zero knew Big Boss would never come back after he made clones of him. Then I find out he's been visiting Big Biss and keeping him safe from Skullface. And then MGS4 made it look like Big Boss was retarded and thought Zero hated or feared him.
>>
>>338340082

Paz wanted Snake to stop her though, she hates Cipher and was onto his bullshit from the very first time they met, just too scared to act against orders. See tapes in PW, GZ and V. Her crazy evil schtick was just to ensure Snake didn't hold back.
>>
File: 35067937.jpg (178 KB, 657x488) Image search: [Google]
35067937.jpg
178 KB, 657x488
>>338340082
Cipher wasn't ready to extend an olive branch to Big Boss when Paz acted, but Kaz told Cipher about Zeke which spooked them and she was forced to try and persuade Big Boss to join Cipher lest the inevitable of Cipher bombing the shit out of Mother Base happen. She actually came to really love her fake life and the people on Mother Base. What she was doing was the only way she could have possibly saved Mother Base and Big Boss. She becomes pissed because Big Boss rejects her offer, which doomed him and every staff member on base to being chased down and destroyed by Cipher.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.