[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: last chance indeed.jpg (161 KB, 613x596) Image search: [Google]
last chance indeed.jpg
161 KB, 613x596
So I gave in and took their 7 day trial. Turns out that I have enough gold left over in the bank to purchase a token or two.

Do I do it /v/? Or should I just let the account lapse again? Also should I use my lvl 90 boost on a monk?
>>
File: 1337572596362.jpg (147 KB, 862x1293) Image search: [Google]
1337572596362.jpg
147 KB, 862x1293
What the fuck are you talking about? Get out of here.
>>
File: 67465725654874874.gif (2 MB, 271x276) Image search: [Google]
67465725654874874.gif
2 MB, 271x276
Go for it.

Enjoy the empty cities and soulless community.
>>
Ignoring the fact that current WoW sucks dick, there really isn't a big reason to play right now unless you really really REALLY feel like dinking around with alts or something. Progression doesn't mean shit at the moment (and hasn't for a bit) and rated pvp is a shitshow with the lowest amount of active people in ages.
However, if you think you may end up playing Legion at "some point", tokens keep going up so if you have the gold now it may be in your best interest to buy a couple and let them sit while you remain unsubbed.
(I'm assuming you can hold onto them, it's been awhile since i played so i could be fucking stupid)
>>
>>338337965

How did you earn enough during the free trial? Isn't there a gold limit or something
>>
Save gold for Legion pre-launch event and Legion.
>>
Monks are fun but sort of hard to get used to.
I cant really speak for MW or BM, but Windwalker monks basically play sort of like a rogue with the self-healing capabilities of a druid, and with more damage mitigation abilities and mobility to make up for having no stealth.
They're weird as hell but currently my favorite class.
>>
>>338337965
buy the tokens, but dont redeem til the vanilla servers come out
>>
>>338339313
That's not a free trial, that's actually free full game time. Free trials last for unlimited time now.
>>
>getting the urge to play, remembering all the good times
>know those times are gone
>always remember how empty and shitty everything is
>but the itch keeps coming back
>more and more frequently

I'll give in soon probably. I don't want to, but I got the itch.

Is Black Desert any good? I don't care about raiding, I just need to scratch the itch. Maybe a decent community or something.
>>
>>338339715
>He actually thinks Blizz will ever release vanilla servers.
Melee HD will come out before that shit happens anon sorry.
>>
>>338337965
Things are more or less empty right now. If you want to get into raid progression forget it, everyone is asking for ridiculous item levels and the pugging scene is a toxic wasteland. PvP is a shitfest, don't even touch it with a stick.

I'd say do it if you just want to casual and not take it seriously at least for the months left until Legion, maybe level some alts, everyone is leveling alts or doing obscure achievements like the insane one.
>>
>>338341248
>Is Black Desert any good?
Not sure, i've read a lot of good stuff and a lot of lame stuff about it. I have some RL buddies playing it and they like it so far, but they also aren't very deep into it.
I got so burnt on archeage turning to shit that I'm really wary to play korean mmo garbage again.
The early sandbox stuff that was planned sounded really neat but it seems like it got changed to even more of a "sandpark" than AA was, but again I haven't tried it so i can't really offer anything useful.
>>
>>338341752
>archeage

don't remind me anon, that shit was fun as hell when it first came out. Now it went to shit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.