[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who fucked her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 1920x1080
Who fucked her?
>>
>>338336957
Me
>>
Despair
>>
I'd dang her ronpa if you know what I mean.
>>
Matsuda.
>>
There I was, trying to enjoy a psychological mystery game when BAM, a giant low poly 3D asset with massive jugs popped up in the middle of the 2nd game's climax!

Good game, but fuck that anime art style.
>>
>>338336957
Well.
The line of anons waiting is still long and she's still going.
>>
Everyone from SDR2
>>
>>338337582
Was there any other time they used that type of 2.5d animation?
>>
File: latest-1.png (218 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.png
218 KB, 480x272
Starting left and going clockwise, the students who correspond to the images are Kazuichi, Sonia, Akane, and the yakuza dude. I think Gundham fucked Junko being the ultimate breeder.
>>
>>338339590
No because if there was it would have been similarly seared into my memory. I don't have a problem with weeb art, but this particular flavor made me want to puke.
>>
>>338340364
It only lasted for a few seconds mang.
>>
File: 2015-08-31-001858.jpg (141 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-31-001858.jpg
141 KB, 960x544
>>338340364
>can't handle the bantz
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.