[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fallout 4 and Skyrim combat works just like Oblivion and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: evening youngins.jpg (70 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
evening youngins.jpg
70 KB, 600x400
>Fallout 4 and Skyrim combat works just like Oblivion and Morrowind
>only difference is in Fallout, if enemies can't reach you they give up after a while
>stealth system is useless, just like in Oblivion and Morrowind
>if you are patient enough you can kill pretty much any enemy
>only improvements between the games is graphics, yet they are always sub-par compared to other games being released at the time
>not even depth is added to the gameplay, they just gets shallower with each game bethesta makes

Honest opinion, will the Elder Scrolls 6 go down it's expected path and be complete shit only your 12 year old retarded cousin can love or will Bethesta pull up their pants and make a game that actually feels like it's released 10 years after Oblivion?
>>
I saw an Uncharted 4 commercial on ESPN where it said in a pasted magazine quote from some magazine or website that it was "the best game ever".

This is the kind of world we live in.
>>
File: 1425613496454.png (288 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1425613496454.png
288 KB, 550x535
>>338336060
>elder scrolls VI will become game of the year no matter how bad it will be
>>
>>338335886
>stealth useless in oblivion
u wot senpai
>>
>>338336060
t. PCuck
>>
>>338335886
>stealth is useless in morrowind

nice b8 m8
>>
>>338336853
>>338337172
did you like the stealth system in Skyrim and Fallout 4?
if no, name one significant difference between Skyrim, Fallout 4 and Oblivion and Morrowind
>>
>>338337325
I never played Fallout 4 and Skyrim so I wouldnt know.

But stealth has plenty of uses in Morrowind, from landing critical hits, to pickpocketing, sneaking into places untoticed to loot chests, etc.
>>
>>338337701
you completely missed my point

easilly exploitable =/= useful
the stealth revolved more arount exploiting bad game mechanics and AI than actually being about stealth

>shoot a guy in the head with an arrow
>"huh, what was that"
>"hmm, must have been my imagination"
>repeat until he's dead
or
>find some really awkward spot where the NPC would have definitley noticed you but the game says he doesn't
>pickpocket
or
>sneak behind someone
>crit
>hide again
>crit again
>repeat until dead

Morrowind and Oblivion's game mechanics might have been acceptable for their time, but bethesda has not improved a thing since then
>>
>>338338383
Whats your idea of stealth then?
>>
>>338339734
you sound like a fanboy who has already made up his mind so I'm not going to debate you on this.
anyone who plays any stealth games will say that any elder scrolls games stealth mechanics are complete and utter shit and are barely even worth being called stealth, I'm going to sleep
>>
>complaining about skyrim half a decade after its release
You're just trying to be cool on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>338340001
sleep tight, anon
>>
>>338335886
bethesta??
>>
It will be shit since everybody gives Bethesda a free pass on their janky unfinished nonsense because "muh open world" and "muh mods"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.